You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!!

On 4/1/2020 at 12:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Hello friend, many of those currencies that rise so much is because false buy and sell orders are created to simulate liquidity, I think that to invest in a currency takes a little more study than simply looking at the% that may have risen in a day through of false orders...

On 4/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Invest.JPG.64a66531007adf9c2d467d28441314cb.JPG

Thank you dude for sharing Useful information with us.I was unaware of this strategy of trading and  now I will be able to keep in mind all these things before selling and buying coins  on yobit.

Hi friends,

Thank you so much for this it is really very helpful to all of us because many people are wasting their money in chosing wrong coins and some people are also selecting valued coins and are getting a great profit and I am also doing trading and are getting profit in it but my brother helped me to select coins so it become easy for me.

• +1 1

any and every trading technique is quite good and helpful even if it does not favor the way you trading plan goes as we all have our own way which we will approach a certain coin on the demand on having to trade on it. the best on any trade is the ability to reduce loss, control anxiety and take profits as possible

• +1 1

I don't think this is helpful because no one how the coin will value at your target time it may fall or raise so I don't think it can work in that way. If you observe btc and other coins they can increase and fall at unexpected percentage.

My thanks my dear, I am always look for ways to make my trades better and I am see that maybe there is an opportunity with this that you are explained. I am already better in trade with the good advices I am receive from the forum but always look for better.

Sometimes we are find opportunities that are not very obvious to all and when we are the first to get them we are enjoy the profit, but there is always some risk and we can always lose money with trade gone bad.

Edited by Mella

Hi friends,

Your idea is not good becasue i am using yobit from long time and no one can know about the yobit exchange that which coin go to high and what is the high of that coin so invest in low value coins and hold that for the long term and wait  for the high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Thanks for this important information many users find it difficult to choose which coin is worth to invest because there are many coins in the yobit exchange but not all of them are profitable. What I observe above is that majority of the coins their volume increases with a high percentage but their prices are $0.0  I wonder how does this happened.

My friend i don't think this trick of yours is going to work for me so I will go for my own research make contact with experts that have high experience about investment before I should go for it 

You have posted a good information about saving your money to loose. This will give benefit yo many people to invest good and yes, also it saves time as time is the ultimate weapon.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very grateful to you dear colleague for sharing this information about investments and surely many users will value the information that you present to us in this publication.
A big greeting to the whole community

I think you are mistaken, the mark you are looking for only indicates the change or the fluctuating percent of the coin in front of the USD and it does not indicate at all whether this coin is going to be a success or not, it may fall back at any time , may be what you intended to say is to monitor that currency for a long period and you might expect the way it is heading.

Thank you so much, tell me very good tricks about your business By reading your post, I came to know about these things which I did not know before. Hopefully we .will learn directly from you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic it is really helpful . I try to follow this . That is very helpful for all traders and investors . I think now they can get profit from this tip . Really crypto is a learning place .

thank you for the advice,
Of course, most currencies that are still worth $ 0 are not a good investment at all,
But some of them may have good news or updates in the future, causing the price to rise.
In my opinion, one should look at the currency project and the available partnerships.
Good luck.

• +2 1

My friend as you shared your experience with us and you told us how you trade. But as you tell us the tricks of trading, I do not agree with all of them. In this way, you are only doing your fictions but you are not able to tell us the proper tricks about trading. As we all know that cryptocurrency is such a currency, we cannot predict about it. Nor can we control cryptocurrency. Therefore, you should not tell anyone such thoughts about which you may not have any confirmation that it will be the loss of the next one. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friends,

To some extent you are right dear because as we can say on the yobit that the prices are varying fastly even minutes by minutes so we can't imagine it easily to invest or not some times we take good profit and sometimes we can't get.  But I can say if the price at high level then at that time we have the chance to get more profit. 

Of course that information is good and thanks to you for sharing,we can invest in any of coin out of these coins but these coins are not more popular like bit coin then it is possibility we can loose our money,i think that a few coins have no volume and weak privacy settings which will be proved for us more harmful.

• +2 2

Your strategy is really great. Many of us will benefit from doing business. Thank you so much for sharing. But I think it would be best to analyze the trading charts before trading without them. By analyzing the trading charts well, we will be able to determine the price correctly

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this tip. Will implement it and see it's works or not. We can try different strategies to reduce our risk of losing in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's nice but does this analysis states that some of the altcoins are valued at over a hundred percent?  What's important though is to invest in coins that have better reputation and stable.

Yes, I saw this feature from before, and it really made us unable to choose the currency in which we will invest our money. There is always a rise and fall in currency prices and this is a wonderful thing that makes us decide the currency that makes us achieve a little profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing this good trick about the method of trading, but always we need to be attentive and careful from the risk, because there are many news coin start with low price and immediate rice 200 or 300% and then in just days or week return to zero

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you keeps eyes on these projects these are not good enough behavior problems for us. Because all these projects are in testing phase and I never feel confident about investing new projects because these can be dangerous for us when they lose their peak time

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In Yobit there are some currencies that intentionally rise without any liquidity but for the purpose of attracting beginner traders and taking their money because they do not know how to trade on those currencies

• +2 1