Do You Own a Website? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

it's good idea to create site for earning crypto currency by using A-ADS, but in the first it have defficulte because you should be do many publication for you site and you should be showing the payout for to be trusted by who want to work in ADSs

• Useful or interesting 1

This looks cool. I don't own a website for now but I have some plans and I didn't know there was this a-ads. I checked the website and it seems professional. This is a very good suggestion but I wanted to ask if someone knows what is the mille and if these 2 cents per click is a good price. I'm not expecting to have more than 100 people click daily on it and that would be just 2 dollars so maybe there are better payments from other services?

image.png.f52ab3a9f805d2ce88ddfa0afd37f792.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't have a website but if you want to post ad to website then I can tell you some sites where you can post something and earn some money.

I am not own a website my dear but the opportunity to earn bitcoin with adverts in a website is a very nice one. Can we use this with other advertising platform together or is it works only by itself. It can be a good to use many of them as google ads too and earn with many advertisements, but the website to make you money it is need a lot of work and also luck.

• +1 1

I used to have a blog and it allowed google ads but my blog had no visitors so I deleted it after a month. I didn't get an ad payment either and I didn't want to manipulate with fake visitors. This ads platform you talk about sounds very cool and maybe a website owner can use it to make a lot of profits but it needs to have many visitors everyday that don't use adblocks and will click the ad too so it can be difficult to make a lot of money.

• +3 1

On 01.04.2020 at 15:46, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I do not own website but I do have telegram channel, it is free to create and easier to add any content + you are making money on refferal links. That is why I do have telegram channel)

I previously had several websites on the Internet, but now I do not have it because I have been absent for a long time and it has already been closed

There is a great deal of business that you can chip away at on the Internet and acquire cash through it, where you can take a shot at YouTube, watch advertisements, or through digital currency spigots locales. You can work with every one of these cooperates.

Having a website takes a lot of work and profits aren't usually the best, but if it can mention several pages where you can generate portions of sotoshi, example coinpayu, adbtc. Those 2 are the ones I usually use and I've already seen small results but that have served to grow and learn a little more 

Hello, thanks for the information, I am new to this, I will do what you tell me to make a profit

When I was engaged in web developing, I had a website. Now I just learning android app development and It is more interesting than website development, so I hope I will make my own android app ;)

I own a website, it's an herbalife like website, where i used to sell products. Unfortunately i was not able to add ads to it. However i know a friend who has a website, and he managed to get a lot of traffic in it. With this, he managed to get contracts for ads that are very high per click, and now half of his income is by his website only, and the other half is by the products he is selling. That's a huge ratio !! He was lucky, and now he is succesful. Ads are an awesome income.

There are many sites for profit, such as watching ads, videos, etc., but the profit in them is very little compared to the time you spend, but if you have any profitable and honest site, I hope that we benefit from you and exchange ideas to achieve what we want. Thank you.

Yes, I do, a few months ago I created one for squarespace, and I have to say that it is not that difficult this is a paid platform, but inexpensive there are even free trials for a few days also the steps to create it are very simple, you just have to have let's say a style already created from What do you want to put there, and the rest is simple, you could be guided by online tutorials too.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I have a website and I know about this earning. But I don't have enough traffic to earn from my website. That's why I didn't add any ads on my website. But I am posting bounty programs article which can give me some income.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Hey. I do not know about this system. For website development or creation, you can use the Tilda platform. A very easy-to-use site for creating websites, although the site is paid 😞

On 4/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

it's agood idea to place ads in your websites but your website must have some views daily to earn some profit from it. you must work on website CEO and popularity and then you can count on your income.

Yes. I have several websites for personal hobby purposes. I also have projects that I use for purposes such as affiliate marketing.

To own your own website, you usually have to pay for a minimum of two thing. Domains can be registered on any major hosting site, although there are some dedicated domain registrars around. You can absolutely buy a domain from a registrar and host it with another company.

It is very likely that new web pages will appear since the movement of cryptocurrencies grows and grows very fast, it would be great to have one but it carries many things.

I already have Blogger, but I have not applied to any of the advertising sites now to advertise on my site. Some people pointed out to me that the matter is not easy and requires many conditions

Yes, I have my own websites but I really don't earn anything from it, I don't have that much amount of traffic in my website. I didn't know about ads network who helps you earn bitcoin, but I knew that I can place some ads on my website through googles partners.

I used to own a website, many years ago. Its a small hyip, wherein the profits were made from Pamm based forex account. However, it was not profitbale, and hence I had to close, I paid each and every penny back. good thing was that, I did not have a lot of investors. 

I don't have a private website, but it is profitable if properly managed and planned. I have little experience with web design, which is a great field.

image.png.e27c5b889a794065f1b439fa57a6adb5.png

A few years ago I had a website (blog) where I shared content to download useful things... but due to my studies and work I could not maintain the site and closed it, i did not earn much from advertising because the traffic was not very high, however I think you can earn a lot by planning well

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • ⏩ Хорошие новости! Теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на рубли через Тинькофф cash-in!   Новые направления обмена: Tether TRC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether BEP20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether ERC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Bitcoin BTC → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Ethereum ETH → Тинькофф cash-in RUB   Не упустите возможность выгодно обменять свою криптовалюту!
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10200$)Продажа: -2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9750usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Our exchange service Expa24.com offers fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange at favorable rates. We guarantee confidentiality of your data, high speed of transactions and reliability.   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP. As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html  
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный "Обмен Сбербанк RUB на ATM QR-код THB", с помощью обменника криптовалют EX.ATM24.PRO. Низкие комиссии, а также Большие резервы.   КОНТАКТЫНаш сайт: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Искусственный интеллект и криптовалюты: как AI меняет мир цифровых активов   Искусственный интеллект (AI) и криптовалюты — два передовых направления, которые стремительно развиваются и начинают пересекаться, создавая новые возможности и вызовы для рынка цифровых активов. Эти технологии, каждая по-своему революционная, в сочетании способны изменить финансовый ландшафт и принести существенные изменения в способах управления, торговли и обеспечения безопасности криптовалют!   AI в торговле криптовалютами   Одним из самых очевидных применений AI в мире криптовалют является алгоритмическая торговля. Торговые боты, использующие машинное обучение и искусственный интеллект, могут анализировать огромные объемы данных в реальном времени, выявлять тренды и принимать решения быстрее и точнее, чем человек. Это позволяет трейдерам получать преимущества в высокочастотной торговле (HFT) и минимизировать риски.   AI также помогает в создании прогнозных моделей, которые анализируют исторические данные и внешние факторы, такие как новости и социальные медиа. Эти модели могут предсказывать тенденции развития рынка с высокой степенью точности, что особенно важно в такой волатильной среде, как криптовалютная.   AI для обеспечения безопасности   Безопасность всегда была и остается одной из ключевых проблем в криптовалютной индустрии. AI может значительно повысить уровень безопасности за счет выявления аномальных действий и подозрительных транзакций. Механизмы машинного обучения могут анализировать поведение пользователей и автоматически блокировать подозрительную активность, предотвращая кражи и мошенничество.   Более того, AI может использоваться для улучшения протоколов аутентификации, таких как биометрическая идентификация и многоуровневая проверка. Это делает невозможным для злоумышленников получить доступ к криптовалютным активам без авторизации.   Децентрализованные AI-платформы   Еще одним интересным направлением является создание децентрализованных AI-платформ на основе блокчейна. Эти платформы позволяют пользователям делиться данными и моделями AI, сохраняя при этом контроль над своими данными и защищая их конфиденциальность. Примером может служить проект SingularityNET, который создает рынок для AI, где разработчики могут продавать свои модели, а пользователи — покупать и интегрировать их в свои приложения.   AI и смарт-контракты   Смарт-контракты — одна из ключевых технологий в экосистеме криптовалют. AI может значительно улучшить их функциональность и безопасность. Например, AI может использоваться для автоматического анализа и проверки условий контрактов, выявления потенциальных уязвимостей и обеспечения их выполнения при соблюдении всех условий. Это может минимизировать риски ошибок и мошенничества, повышая доверие к смарт-контрактам и расширяя их применение в различных сферах, от финансов до недвижимости.   Управление криптовалютными портфелями   Еще одно важное применение AI — это управление криптовалютными портфелями. Интеллектуальные системы могут анализировать рынок и предлагать оптимальные стратегии для покупки, продажи и хранения активов. Такие системы могут учитывать множество факторов, включая текущие рыночные условия, новости, социальные тренды и даже макроэкономические показатели, что позволяет инвесторам принимать более обоснованные решения.   Влияние на DeFi (децентрализованные финансы)   AI также начинает играть важную роль в экосистеме децентрализованных финансов (DeFi). DeFi-платформы, использующие AI, могут предоставлять более точные и персонализированные финансовые услуги. Например, AI может улучшить кредитные рейтинги и условия займов, анализируя данные пользователей и предсказывая их платежеспособность с высокой степенью точности. Это способствует развитию финансовой инклюзии и доступности.   Заключение   Сочетание искусственного интеллекта и криптовалют открывает новые горизонты для инноваций и улучшения различных аспектов цифровой экономики. От повышения безопасности и эффективности торговли до улучшения управления портфелями и расширения возможностей децентрализованных финансов — потенциал этих технологий огромен.   Тем не менее, с развитием этих технологий возникают и новые вызовы, такие как этические вопросы использования AI, защита данных и тд. Важно, чтобы разработчики, инвесторы и регуляторы работали совместно для обеспечения безопасного и устойчивого развития этих технологий.   В конечном счете, AI и криптовалюты вместе могут создать более интеллектуальную, эффективную и безопасную финансовую систему, которая будет выгодна как для пользователей, так и для всей мировой экономики в целом. Инновации в этой области продолжают набирать обороты, а мы начинаем осознавать весь их потенциал!