A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Dear friend I have also heard about this feature of your bit. There are different plans for different currencies in yobit invest box. You can only use those currencies which are present in invest box of yobit. Yobit gives different profit percentage for different . Like ok if you invest in talk token yobit will give you 1% profit of your investment daily.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:57 AM, Puzcoin said:

You can lose your money using investbox if you not calculate time of profitable investing, don't watch buy walls, don't watch new events etc. If you make right calculations, you will get good profit from investboxes.

You are the only one who told the truth, yeah we could lose some moneys if we don't chose the right coin in te invest box its hard to get profit, there are actions that we have to complete every day in order to receive an interest from some coins, so we have to do some calculations before investing on that. but also there are some coins with no actions thus are good and profitable.

I do not know about investing in Yobit, nor according to the information that I know, it is a good and successful time, and it is possible that I will make some money

Investment box at yobit is very good because when you invest 100 within 24 hours you get 1% interest which will be equal to 101 talk token after the time elapsed, so it is very safe for you to use. 

I think yobit investbox is very good here you can invest and earn profit. Just it is very awesome platform here you can earn more and more. There is no any problems so it is very easy I think 

• +1 1

The yobit exchanger investbox only offers users oppotunity to gain some percentage of what they Invested on the program after every successful 24 hours of the day and there is nothing that you lose from it, it doesn't require any task before you can gain profit and for members that have talkcoin now kindly make use of the investbox since the price of the coin in low so that you can be earning some percentage everyday. @Tesco 

Edited by Labozhii
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yobit invest box is the best option. Invest box have many profitable. You can't loss your money in invest box because you can just invest in it and take a daily basis profit without any trading. And you can actually withdraw it at any time.

1 hour ago, Labozhii said:

The yobit exchanger investbox only offers users oppotunity to gain some percentage of what they Invested on the program after every successful 24 hours of the day and there is nothing that you lose from it, it doesn't require any task before you can gain profit and for members that have talkcoin now kindly make use of the investbox since the price of the coin in low so that you can be earning some percentage everyday. @Tesco 

You are absolutely right, we should make use of the time that the coin is low to earn extral money because the talk coin value has drop drastically and for us to earn extra more we should engage in the investbox of the yobit exchanger, which will make us gain percentage based on what we put, just after 24 hour our profits is add up to our balance, yobit exchanger is good for our trading and investment.

• +2 1

It is a good and effective way to invest, as it allows you to trade the currency quickly and withdraw the required amount quickly, but you must be careful, not all currencies are safe.

The Yobit Invest box is a reputed platform and one of the best for investment. It gives good and reasonable returns and is safe but please read and review all the coins before investing.

Investbox is a good plan to invest cryptocurrencies offered by yobit, it is very safe and reliable, anyway I recommend that you always invest in known currencies

• +3 1

Investbox is a great oppourtunity to make some profit but there's no such a thing %100 safe in crypto world that's why you shouşd be very careful while chosing coin. I chose to trade rather than investbox because i have a knowledge about trading. I can make more money with trading. Before all of that you should try to improve your knowledge about crypto so you can make more efficients investments. Since you're new you shouldn't invest big amounts.

• +3 1

It works with the same concept of "soft staking" you can come by in top exchanges around the world. You invest your money and you get interest daily/weekly or monthly. I don't know if the rates are profitable, I don't use that feature much, you can experiment and see for yourself but my advice to you is to always experiment in low amounts. Have a nice evening and good luck 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Ideal option for investment in the Yobit stock exchange. Many people invest in Invesbox. Investments and withdrawals are quick and easy. There are many options for Crypto Coins. Yobit Exchange is a very reliable exchange.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Dear friend don't worry about anything when you are planing to use investbox feature of yobit. Because yobit exchange is very trusted site. You will never lose your money if you invest in yobit investbox. You will get your money along with profit. 

9 hours ago, Margare012 said:

Is a good way to invest your money, but you have to chose the right coin, if you don’t you can lose your money, but in my opinion, learn trading in cryptocurrency and invest in trading is very good than invest box ,this is my opinion.

Yeah we all know yobit investbox is good and safe investment place than any investing sites, but like you said we have to chose which coin we are using to invest on investbox because some coins have some actions to finish in order to receive interest.

13 hours ago, Tesco said:

You are absolutely right, we should make use of the time that the coin is low to earn extral money because the talk coin value has drop drastically and for us to earn extra more we should engage in the investbox of the yobit exchanger, which will make us gain percentage based on what we put, just after 24 hour our profits is add up to our balance, yobit exchanger is good for our trading and investment.

Yobit exchanger is quite good and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to the efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers in cryptoworld.

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Tesco said:

just after 24 hour our profits is add up to our balance

The thing I like most about this investbox is that you don't have work for this profit we earn after the 24 hours and for me I am currently holding my coins there till the price of the coin make a reasonable value which will probably be next year because I have noticed that the higher bitcoin rise the lower the price of talktoken become.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a safe way to invest in this great platform called Yobit as long as you invest in a cryptocurrency that has value and is strong and above all before looking for information about other users since they will surely answer you here and advise you with great pleasure
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

• +2 1

Good day to you mate. Invest box is a feature in yobit where you can actually invest in one of the best cryptocurrency that is Bitcoins. It is secure and also you can withdraw the amount easily. Your currency gets increased by one percentage daily and a few more on a monthly basis.

• +1 1

Investmentbox is one of the great feature that Yobit has, since you just need to invest an amount of cryptocurrency or fiat money or any currency they have offer then you could get an interest from doing so and I would say that this kind of feature is really helpful for us to make an extra income aside from posting here in the forum. I think you have a chance to loss your money there once they closed the investment you are invested on, so always pull back if you feel like it they will close that investment soon.

6 hours ago, Labozhii said:

Yobit exchanger is quite good and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to the efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers in cryptoworld.

Yes, yobit exchanger is one of the best exchanger that I have come across, we can do more with it and earn little coins when we invest our money in it, it has gain alot of popularity and with the yobit exchanger our transactions are easy and simple to make, so I advice us to use yobit exchanger as our means of doing transactions, trading, investing and mining.

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

The thing I like most about this investbox is that you don't have work for this profit we earn after the 24 hours and for me I am currently holding my coins there till the price of the coin make a reasonable value which will probably be next year because I have noticed that the higher bitcoin rise the lower the price of talktoken become.

Thanks for enlighten me to on this aspect, no wonder the talk token value has drop so much, so the more the value of bitcoin rise the lower the talk token, probably we should invest our coins on the yobit exchanger investbox in other to gain more profits and reasonable amounts, I will even buy some coins joined to make my invest large and by next year I can have a reasonable amount in my wallet.

• +2 1

Yobit investbox is a good platform to invest cryptocurrencies because it is safe and secure site.it is a reliable site and you can withdraw anytime.yobit transactions are faster and it involves low rate charges,it is profitable but it requires patience 

Thanks for assisting me all. I nevertheless do not get the concept of Yobit InvestBox. I recognize it is profitable and beneficial loads. But how does it paintings? What's the investment it's being made?

Your topic is so useful as many old members decided to provide a helpful contribution to it.

I've never known of this feature 'investbox' as I'm a newbie but I'm happy now because I've know about it now.

We (newbies) beg and plead the old members and  even we the new members to continue raising a useful and hintful topics for our benefits and the for the forum activeness.

• +1 1