A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

If you only play DICE that YOBIT put for you, you won't lose any money. Instead of it you will earn enough money. YOBIT is a good platform for you to invest!

On 3/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

In the crypto field there is chance to get win or lose. To win you have to be clever and well knowledgable person. In the investbox there are so many fake coin listed. You can get profit if you invest on genuine coins and complete all the requirements.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You can make investment. It is very good if you have a good idea about this. You need to get a lot of knowledge about investment because if you can do good things here then you will get a lot of money and if you can do bad things then you can be ashamed.  Thanks for taking care of everything

No there is no chance to loss your money on yobit invest box, all you have to do decide what percentage your need what coin you want to invest , then follow the requirements and complete it click confirm , done

In my opinion, InvestBox is an excellent option to generate income without trading, the interest rates are really striking, although the Investbox has not been used yet, I definitely recommend it.  Also, I suggest investing in Yobit coin, I think a good profit can be made from it.

You must be careful and do not invest in strange currencies since normally these lose volume and then you cannot sell them, you lose your money, it happened to someone close. Find a good investment plan that generates a comfortable profit

• +5 1

Friend, hi! Yes, the exchange has such a function, it is something like an investment. You have a certain token or coin, and you can easily invest it in this environment, that is, choosing the best solution for yourself, you can easily make an investment, and depending on the possibilities, you will receive a percentage every time period!

• +2 1

In my time of experience I could tell you that
Yobit's platform is very safe, you just have to learn how to use it 
and respect the regulations they have, you will make a profit as you learn.

You can lose your money using investbox if you not calculate time of profitable investing, don't watch buy walls, don't watch new events etc. If you make right calculations, you will get good profit from investboxes.

I would recommend investing in some of the plans that Yobit is offering, I have read some conditions for the awarding of prizes and the earnings are very attractive, I invite you to go through the platform and decide which one is best for you.

Yobit Investbox was a revolution when it started, I made great use of this functionality and its system is smooth and easy

It is an investment in a specific currency, where you invest a certain amount of money in a currency and the site gives you daily profits and each currency has a different percentage of profits

The invest box is a new feature created by yobit to help you save and earn from your saving and you can as well sell off your investment when the need arises.

Yobit is very safe , it is easy to use, i advice you to try  it , but you should care about which coins you will invest on ,
i advice you to invest on known currency and study well the market before.

• +4 1

Well there is no much to think for it, there are so many ways to which we have to see the investment box say for example we have the talk token you can invest your talk token there and you will be earning 1% every day, so to me its important you just not make a mistake of losing yourself thast is very important then be able to understand what is happening right now,  the investment box can become empty and nothing will go wrong so its important to curate some powerful strategy , exit when it is still profitable

Invest sachet is chance yo earn inertly you really could do with to bad deal coins you lack and invest it in singular division round about coins invest boxes expect bonus measures but it's not arduous to great them as you bottle earn up to a month but the foremost hazard is coins consequences insecurity.

I think yobit investbox is a very good system in the yobit exchange. So you can invest in the box and earn profit. It is safe and legit. So don't worry about this and earn profit.

future So then you get a nice interest, but your money is stuck in what they call a "shitcoin".

I don't think you can lose money if you stick to the main currencies, but there are not many attractive offers

Youbit is a good exchanger among all other like binance ets it introduce many feature some of one investbox you not lose your money in invest box. Because imvestbox is a safe investing feature of youbit you earn profot on daily basic on the base of amount how you deposit in investbox. 

You have to get knowledge in cryptocurrencies before investing and choose to right path for trading  you must know about ltc ,btc, ripple, etc but i think btc one of the best currencies in cryptocurrencies . Btc rate increase day by day within a few day btc rate increase 12%. So i think we start rrade in btc throufh youbit investbox.

Placing your money in Cryptocurrencies you will always have risks due to its volatility but on the part of yobit there are no risks, it is very safe and reliable, just choose the currency where you are going to place your money. 

Investbox is productive alternative in yobit Exchange in the event that you have great sum for venture in light of the fact that with low speculation you can't acquire great benefit this is a hazardous choice crypto exchanging is vastly improved choice in yobitChange

You don't loose money in the yobit investbox,you instead get more coin after sometimes, I have used the feature for sometime and it really profitable and also very reliable,so please don't be afraid to  invest in the investbox, have you used the investbox @Zamani1 and @zain31