You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

You must be courageous enough and make risks to get the best results , there are no guarantees that you will succeed but at least you will learn a lesson and do not repeat your mistake again. 

As it is said in any investment field, without risk there is no big profit. Of course, you should not use your urge to invest, but you should follow a tight plan and do not worry about fear.

That's a nice article. Risk takers are world shakers. To be successful you need to take risk because if you take risk and you win you will be happy and if you lose you will learn from your mistakes. 

Fear is bad thing and it can drag you to failure zone, we have to be confident and also trust ourselves in order to reach our goal. We can learn from our mistakes a lot, we have to overcome all the difficulties and the risks in the our way.

this is good topic friend we are know that if are you success then we will take some risk if are you do not risk then we will do not success in you life this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work here

thanks 

Yes, your statement is really full of meaning and I agree with your post, because trading investment is not easy, and we need so much courage, because the reasons for losses in crypto are huge, so invest money with a brave heart but we will make a profit in crypto.

Very good post dear friend, this is of utmost importance when undertaking a project or when wanting to achieve something, we must keep in mind that we must take risks to have greater benefits than we already have, so many people fail because they stay in their comfort zone for fear of taking those risks that will help us a lot to improve ourselves as people in all aspects of life.

It's true we need to be courageous to deal with any kind of situations in order to taste success as If we fear to step forward and reluctant to take risks we can't be able to get success.

The life is the second name if challenges every day we come to face new challenge and we have to take more risks in our daily life then if you need success obviously achieving success is not easy in itself you have to take some risks I'd you want to survive if you want success in your feet so you shouldn't be afraid of risks it is part of our lives.

I think, I want to give you a little advice

I hope you are all well.  I believe there is no one who likes to be poor!  This is why we are fighting every time, every day both our men and women (boys and girls), others are succeeding in their life journey and others have failed or remained poor.  What do you think is the problem with failure?  For me, I say it out of fear.  Successful people are in control of almost every single moment of their life. This means that you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a good parent and you need a good life to support your family.  Sometimes you have to take risks if you need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you have fear!

This is your life and your time.  Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, you can do it to them and prove that you are not weak.

In fact, you have shared an important task. You are right. We must fight our weakness and benefit from our failure, so that we can reach a higher level and have some happiness. If you own the cryptocurrency, you will be able to trade it in order to increase your wealth. Confident in yourself, be strong and fight despair.

Edited by Arim1111

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to tell you that I hope reason of the failover is not learning if you learn things learn knowledge gain your knowledge and put your energies then you can earn more things and learn many many things

You are right, my friend, success needs to take risks. We must overcome the fear that is within us because it may expose us to failure. If we are able to overcome obstacles, then why hesitate?

• +4 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Confidence is must be needed for being successful.. it is true that every kind of people want to be successful in their life..but some people can shine in their life.. most of the people are fail..we have a future... we should do such a work that gives us a opportunity to be rich in future.. 

That's right, my friend. We must always be brave and believe in ourselves. Must be able to face losses. Don't be afraid. Because it will enable us to gain enough experience in the future. This experience will enable us to make good money in any case.

Of course friend you are very right in your publication but you also have to take into account what risks you should and should not take, there are some risks that are worth taking and others that you do not have to know that there is a difference and different types of risks, which do not all worth running. 

I like to risk and this is up to the person himself, but the risk must be tight. That is, when entering the exchange, for example, we must start starting to enter a reasonable amount, not the entire cryptocurrency, and we must leave some currencies in case we lose so that we can return.

Welcome dear this platform. This is motivated post . I agree. Fear is bad ... so fear over come and work here don't panic.  If you work then you achieve success in your life.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

In the event that you need to prevail throughout everyday life, you generally need to face some challenge. In the event that you don't take the message, you can not get any more instructed accomplishment throughout everyday life. Also, in the event that you take a gander at history all the pioneers who have passed have faced some challenge in their life, at that point today they have become such huge leaders.If we need to add our future, at that point we ought to be such an individual about a report money, so we thoroughly understand it so we put resources into it and procure great gets back from it.

Never be scared to take a risk and at the same time it's normal to be afraid while taking the risk but at the tail end its result to huge success and you end up benefiting big time.. 

We need to work and we want to get success then we have to take risk in different stages of life then we can be a successfull and good person. Always hope for the good in life.

Hi friends ,,we all need to succes in our work or life  but we can't reach it before faced many of problem and learn what we  learning  in this period.. good luck all🥰

You need to be more risky, challenge yourself and be stronger. If you want to be stronger and better, these 2 mental strength exercises will help you overcome fear. It will tell you that you can't succeed or that you shouldn't bother trying something new. But the risk does not have to be reckless.

• +1 1

It's a good advice, we should trust ourselves,because confidence is your way of success, don't fear anything, you beet to take risk. Focus on what you hope and don't despair if you fail.