You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Fear is the worst enemy of the businessman or entrepreneur, beginning with the concern of the unknown, the splendor of that is that on every occasion you improve you learn, and enhancing in this issue and of route as quickly as you grasp the concern you may be unstoppable.

My dear friends, we must take any risk to achieve success, because until we do not take any risk, we cannot succeed, I have to go through very difficult paths to achieve success.When a person crosses the risks then he achieve the goals.

If you don't have the balls to take risks you can't reach your destination. Taking risks is a part of success. Without risks there is no success. There are no shortcuts to success. You want to take risks and work hard for it.

Yes your thoughts are right . We want to success our life then don't fear about any kind of problem that you has been faced. That is if you get chance to face a big problem then don't fear about it . And keep searching for the solutions. If you find solutions that may make you successful man in the world.

Yes i agree take risks but always take a risk with keeping consequences in mind. Take risk which you can bear. Take afordable risks. Take risk with the knowledge of what you are doing just dont do it in the air.

i agree with you dear friend for success dont fear .because life is name of risk .it is opportunity for us to improve our brave and hard working then we will succeed.

This is very true, my friend, I agree. Fear can cost us a lot, so we have to take control of our fear and be brave.Every time we take a new risk, we learn more and experience more than before.We must be very careful while doing all this.

Hi dear. I agree with you. To be successful in life we have to face various problems. And for that we have to take many kinds of risks. Taking risks is very important for success. If taking risks is necessary for success, then we have to work with courage and patience in mind.

You are right dear i also think so because many of the new commers that are new to the trading do not take risks due to fear of loss but they have to understand that if now they will not take the risk then they can never take it so trading requires guys and risks if you want to succeed 

On 31/03/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

You are right dude we should have to take risks in life if we want to be successful like if we look towards the investment in btc firstky when we don't know much about it we feel fear from investing in btc but if we take risks and earn benefit from.it then we realized that we have to take risks if we want to be successful 

• +1 1

Yes everyone who are successful have taken some risks one way or the other. But before taking the risk, make sure that you have learned about the pros and cons and the possible dangers you may have to face in the future.

Yes, you are right. We must not give in to losses. We must trust in ourselves, learn from our mistakes, and work hard and love to achieve our goals.

8 hours ago, Salena said:

You are right dude we should have to take risks in life if we want to be successful like if we look towards the investment in btc firstky when we don't know much about it we feel fear from investing in btc but if we take risks and earn benefit from.it then we realized that we have to take risks if we want to be successful 

Actually risk is very important in life it can change your life we have to take risk sometimes I can tell you that before some weeks I was about to take risk and but Doge coins in 30 satoshi but I didn't take risk because I fear and now you can see the value of 1 Doge hit 110 if at that time I take risk then today I can get such huge profit so good to take risk sometimes..

@calvinpreva. Hello there member this topic is very important in our platform then. You can be need to know how to use the crypto talk organization to help them.

They can be avoid by unnecessary detail by them they can be risky mange them. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes dear friend you are very right that to become successful on this forum you should take risks because without risk you cannot become successful and the main reason of failure is fear and pay your full attention to your work.

• +3 1

Taking risks is part of success, many people can question certain skills but one must be sure of something and that is that he who does not risk does not win, life is based on risk, some safer than others but everything has its guaranteed risk percentage . 

Yes of course the fear is our failure therefore we should take the risks to win and to become successful we should believe in ourselves and to be confident. We should face the difficulties to become strong and then we will be able to get the joy of success . Thank you friend for this inspiration .

whatever we are poor or a rich but our intentions should be positive this is right that no one like poverty so every one ought be believe at their own skills and always take steps against their poverty think positive and positive will be happens and don't fear from the future risk.  

Dear friends, 

To achieve success in life we should step out from our comfort zones and should dare the difference then only we can reach to the path of success for that we should work hard hard on our weak points , should make it better and improve ourselves

Yeah brother you are absolutely right if you need success then you must take off the fear from your heart or mind. Look brother everyone of us have some fear in our heart or mind it doesn't look good but it is not bad for the person fear of risk can teach us to take a step very carefully. I hope you will understand what I meant for

Yes, of course people are ready to take all kinds of risks for success.  Without success, human life is like darkness.  Where there is no success, there is no risk. Everyone who wants to be successful in life is successful with risk in life. Success is the key to life.  There is no human being in the world who has succeeded without risk.

Dear mate if you want success than do not feel fear because every loss come from fear. So do not afraid and work according to the rules and regulations of forum and earn good money from this forum. If we make ourself brave and then you will be succeed.

Thank you so much for giving me these tips. True, failure is not one or two failures, so I can say that learning from mistakes is a failure, but learning from those mistakes leads to success. Thank you.

We must push as well as command and our feel to possess bread, besides, to supervene upon within our liveliness with none revere, we have to stand by unattackable furthermore expect, I admire encouragement squabble they will always malnourish use carbon, on the other hand, flourishing within our ways in which.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I also agree with you. In this plateform we should always be ready to accept failure. We need too much confidence to do work in cryptotalk. We have not to get fear if we wanna do work on this plateform.  We should be able to handle any type of risks.