Would you lend in cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maxitdev

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

• No
    • Yes, in BTC
    • Yes, in ETH
    • Yes, in stablecoins
    • Yes, in Maxit
    • Yes, in Libra
    • Yes, in other cryptocurrency

I never borrow from cryptocurrency. Because I don’t like to borrow.I try to invest what I have. And I always try to walk in my own sense. Should not be borrowed.

On 17/10/2019 at 1:33 PM, maxitdev said:

Would you give a loan to borrowers in cryptocurrency?

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra
- Maxit (https://maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf)
- Other (please tell us in which)

This is a big question, it would be nice though. But if the person is to pay back, would he pay according to the price of the crypto he borrowed or the exact same number of crypto with interest even if the price has increased/decreased?

I would prefer to take a loan from a stable currency such as the dollar, to guarantee my profit, as you cannot predict the price of cryptocurrencies unless you are very experienced in the field, but there is nothing wrong with Bitcoin and Ethereum, as they are among the currencies that you should always keep in your wallet.

• +3 1

I don't like to do that because it's not safe because the privmces of the currencies are not stable the coin might drop too much and when you get yiur currency back you lose alot of money 

• +3 1

Hello friend, I would lend a part of my cryptocurrencies, but to someone I trust like a family member, to be sure that he would pay me and charge interest to have better profits.

I am not really sure that's a good idea because the risk is too high when you loan someone digital currencies and there's a chance you may lose it all so you don't have to put yourself throw all this stress. 

I can't do that, to be lend by someone is the most thing I hate not in bitcoin but in everything, I prefer to be patient until I get what I need 

• +1 1

Well, personally, I won't, because as we know that human are very tricky, I may borrow it to someone and the nest thing is that he has forgeten his password or other stuff, however, I am to even lend it out, then it would have to be in litecoin.

You cannot lend someone some cryptocurrency because that is risky. If you loan someone there is no guarantee that they will return your money or there is no guarantee that you loaned them. So I do not want this matter and are very avoiding it.

It is not a good idea to lend cryptocurrencies due to the constant fluctuation of their prices, and you may give a cryptocurrency to anyone and then its price increases, and this will generate a problem between the two parties, so I do not recommend that.

I would not really make a loan in cryptocurrencies for the sole reason that you do not trust the people on the networks, but if it is for a friend who is starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and wants to start investing, I would make a loan, but in USDT or BUSD, so as not to have problems with this person, since this is a stable cryptocurrency.

Perhaps providing all banking services such as loans and investment funds is a matter that helps in the development of cryptocurrencies, but for I do not like loans at all because they are very dangerous and the investor may lose the amount that he borrowed due to a small mistake and he gets into a big problem

• +2 1

I don't really love lending but if I want to then I'll lend in usd or any other stable coins. This will help so much not to cause any problem because if the prices of a coin rising I'll want more of that value I gave and the debtor might be hesitant

I do not prefer lending in crypto hams, I prefer work and diligence to obtain currencies, and then I prefer trading in currencies that I got from my work and not from loans

No because cryptowold is very dangerous especially for someone like me who doesn't have much knowledge and experience about the line and with this low knowledge of mine i can easily lose and with that I will have to pay back what I lend.

I read that a bank offers loans for cryptocurrencies, and you can also borrow from your friends, but for me I do not like this idea because as we know cryptocurrencies their price fluctuates permanently, so it is possible to lose or cause the loss of the person from whom I borrowed not to mention the interest required from you  Or if it fails, how will the loan be repaid?.

• +2 1

I do not like the idea of granting loans in cryptocurrencies, the price of these currencies is constantly fluctuating, and granting loans in Bitcoin and Ethereum will be a great risk, but it is possible to grant loans through some stable currencies such as Tether.

Cryptocurrency can change greatly in price and it is not practical to borrow. I would be able to lend a friend or acquaintance a more stable coin if he really needs it urgently for a short time. 

• +1 1

Well, I will definitely not take this rust to lend or borrow the Cryptocurrencies for trading. It doesn't mean that I don't have confidence on me, but I can't think that trading of Uth someone's money will be good for me. I want to trade with my own money.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/17/2019 at 6:33 PM, maxitdev said:

Would you give a loan to borrowers in cryptocurrency?

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra
- Maxit (https://maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf)
- Other (please tell us in which)

I don’t think i can give a loan or borrow others this digital currencies.  Because this world is full of scammers. And like me who have a little knowledge about this digital currencies, It's a big risk to borrow others currency.

I will definitely provide a loan using bitcoin because it is the strongest cryptocurrency. We are one family so we must help each other. There are some risks when providing the loan due to price fluctuations. Thank you for this special content.

• +1 1

It is really risky to give loan in the cryptotalk currencies because it may be use as capital to be able to make trading and investment but if you loss the profit which may be the total defeat that will make one not to be able to pay back the loan and is if no benefits 

No, crypto prices are so volatile that I don't want to lend them in crypto currency. If you want to lend someone, choose a stable one like fiat, borrowing with crypto will hurt each other if the crypto price goes up high, we better lend it in fiat. Like using only margin trading, in my opinion using margin trading will not generate profit because it is difficult to repay the loan.

• +3 1

Sorry mate I dont want to lend my crypto currency. Instead of lending I can use it with trading or investing. It will give me a good profit. So look up the market situation. Make some knowledge about trade and investment. Take advice from experts. 

I do not think that it is a good idea to lend cryptocurrencies because you will need a middleman in order to guarantee your right to return the currencies that you have loaned out, and trading in cryptocurrencies is very dangerous and the person you loaned to may lose all the money they have due to ignorance of market risks

• +3 1