Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Of course, he said valuable things. This forum has provided employment opportunities to thousands of people. Many people have lived under house arrest during the Covid-19. The importance of this forum as a way of their livelihood is immense. I am really happy to join this forum. Income has been arranged. I hope something good will happen in the future.

Sure, plan is the prerequisites of richness whoever that fail to plan will surely plan to fail. Crypto talk is there to help and guarantee a property but if one failed to plan ahead he might remain poor

@Calvinpriva  you are right dear friend when we have plans or goal in our life.  Then we will work hard for achievement of our goal.  There is no life without goal.  If we have any goal and we will try for that if we fail once time we try again and again  but if we not have a goal we not work hard. 

• +4 1

Yes dear friend you are right if we work hard and work with patience on this forum you can earn a lot of money from this forum and this forum gives the best opportunity for all the members to learn and earn at the same time so I think that crypto will protect you from poverty.

Cryptotalk is the best option to minimize your poverty. Crypto is the best way to protect you from poverty. If it is seen in the whole level then the price of it will be same in any where so the low income country and high level country will be equal with the crypto. 

Your words are true, my friend, and the cryptocurrencies and trading through them will protect you from poverty and provide you with a good income to improve your current life situation....

there are different approaches towards the cryptocurrency it would not give you anything if you do not work and earn it by yourself. So start doing it as well.

I'm also one of the believer that Crypto helps us financially, even if you are still a student like me you still could get money from crypto-related job, there are a lot in fact we just need to find the legit one like this forum and we just need a smartphone or any devices and internet then we could get money now from crypto-related job.

Yes I'm agreed, because if you have Vision, patience, ability of hard work and you have steadfastness then definitely it will help you to overcome your deficiencies. I think by working on this platform you will definitely earn something today but if we forecast the future it will help us definitely in Long run. Because we are getting too much knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies.

Of course I have plans. Because I think working in this cryptocurrency will help me get out of poverty with the money I can earn. And I can do a lot from it. Not only this, with the help of fire you can do welding

Yes absolutely it's right that crypto protect you from poverty if you work patiently then you should  get success one day and their is no doubt that crypto is the only forum that can realize our dreams and solve our financial problems.

Those persons who have dreams only that person try to achieve their dreams and this site help people to achieve their dreams with Shorty. So be hopeful and work hard on this site  to achieve your dreams. 

Planning before doing any work is very important because if we don't have any backup plane then we will lost every thing always we should have negative  and positive thinking then we will be succeed  thanks for your great information .God bless you

Thanks for adding information and for explaining. We must have good planning and experience before we start any work and invest in anything. We will benefit if we start business with better planning.

Hi. 

As one writer put it, there are two types of people - architects and gardeners. The first have a blueprint and build a house brick by brick. The second one plant the seeds and see what will grow out of them.

So, as far as the author's post is concerned, I'm more of the second type :classic_biggrin:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dear Friend! Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily lives and we are always plan them from how we will start and we remember that in business there is profit and loss. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

You are correct mate we need to have plans for all that we would need to do in life in light of the fact that without plans we can't document anything other than make misfortune if it's in organizations.

Yes trading is kind of business. Trading needs plans, strategy, time management like other business. Without knowing properly if someone wants to jump into it he will surely gonna loss money. That's why i think before starting anything one should gain a complete knowlege over it. Good plans and good timing are very much needed in this field. 

@Calvinpriva @kikifam @Umar122 @Kirankishore @davy22 @Aleksandrw

Well its true , it can change peoples life and easily so because when you look at what is happening right now there is a lot of work being done there are people who have come up with some very good project and they have been so effective that even people have been able to raise good money for the prokects and grow with some people have been able to grow this content powerfuly and very fast this is one of those keys that people need to realize

@Calvinpriva @kikifam @Umar122 @Kirankishore @davy22 @Aleksandrw

Well its true , it can change peoples life and easily so because when you look at what is happening right now there is a lot of work being done there are people who have come up with some very good project and they have been so effective that even people have been able to raise good money for the prokects and grow with some people have been able to grow this content powerfuly and very fast this is one of those keys that people need to realize

I totally agree with you post. Crypto is a life changing plstform no doubt but if it used wisely and you have maximum knowledge of crypto. But if you're a begineer than i don't recommend to invest in crypto currency until you get some knowledge and experience. Well there a lot of ups and downs possible as it is risk factor also so be aware with all pros and cpns and then invest. 

Yes you are right mate, because there are so many people in this world without a little money. If they patiently work in cryptotalk they can protect their poor but it cannot give you a lot of money.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

I'm really appreciate your work my dear. You really deserve good reputation for this information. I am a beginner at here and I have many doubts about crypto talk specially about trading and investing but you wrote quite well. Your post is totally inspirational. Which will motivate others for future.

Through crypto talk platform a student can easily meet up his educational expenses easily. 

Yes, I agree with you with patience, calmness, adherence to the rules, and not to imitate and paste others and write in the required language. We will make a lot of profits and with these profits we will end poverty, lead a wonderful life and fulfill all our daily needs.

I don't understand why p2p trading is different. Are people accepting very lower prices because they request certain payment methods that can't find else? May be a good opportunity there that many are missing, like me.