Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Yes I agree with you I realized that crypto may be uniquely positioned to change the way we address global poverty. without use of a financial institution  and trading through them will protect you from poverty and you want to  extra profit. using crypto and trading

• +1 1

I agree with you.If you have patience, hard work and effort, you can earn a lot in crypto.  Also, you need to first study yourself by collecting some information about crypto.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Well said brother, the more good our idea or plan was, the more profit we can make from it. 

Trading is like our daily routine business, we should know how to analyse or maintain our investment plan. If we invest with proper plan of earning profit, then surely we can earn good profit from our investment. 

If we invest money on a luck, then we will earn if we are lucky, but mostly we can lose money this way. Because every profit dose not depends on luck.

So if we work with proper planning and good knowledge surely we can make good profit from cryptocurrency, and improve our financial condition. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's best to have a master plan to ensure that you elevate yourself above the poverty level using or through crypto currency opportunities. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree. I was one of those kind of trader i used to but coins and tokens but i didn't have a plan and i didn't know when i received good profit and when is time to sell and i lost a lot of money but now im a little bit better but im still Learning and also you should avoid panic sell its really bad.

Crypto talk help  many youth in this country to eradicate poverty, because is the easy way of earning money. I can say much but crypto has help many people in life to stand on their feet 

Edited by M.bello

Truly I concur with you, in the event that you have a tolerance, difficult work and exertion, you can acquire a ton in crypto. Additionally, you have to consider yourself first in crypto by get-together some data about it.

We must have our plan to achieve our targeted goals. While working in cryptocurrencies we really must have patience and must be hard working. As a trader we must know when to sell and when to buy. Here in cryptotalk with patience and good work we can earn money and this could be our additional income. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk has done many things to youth all over the globe because crypto is bringing us together as one family and is eradicating poverty to the youth at large

Yeah we can say that it will help us to get rid of our poverty but more than it this forum is helping us to get ideas, knowledge, experience and information about crypto world which will help us in trade and everyone knows that price of crypto currency is going higher and higher so it can be said it will help us in our delighted future.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Planning and strategy is the main thing in your life even in every aspect and every part of the life. You have this cryptotalk forum and Yopbit collaboration. So use this forum to make yourself financially strong. In addition to it, trading also requires a vast planning because planning is necessary for you. Let me give you an example, such that you are going for outing and you think that I will take the specific money, i will take off this time and come back this time. These all are plannings.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Thank you @Calvinpriva for this advice,and of course you are right everything we have to sit and plan of it very dip before getting into it. trading is very good source of income and nice business you will enjoy if you really understand and have knowledge of it you have high possibility to make good amount of money from trading.

You are welcome @Gomez12. Yes, trading is a good source of income if we will trade in the right way. Good plan and techniques will give you good results, but trading without a plan or some techniques will be hard for anyone to earn profit from trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Doing something without planning is useless.

You cannot success when you have not properly planned what i will do in future and what will be my next step.

So make proper planning schedule and enjoy successful life.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, Gomez12 said:

I agree with you @Calvinpriva, trading without having knowledge and ideas of it will look hard for person to succeed and these is the reason some people easily loss profits on trading, they have desire to do trading but they are not learning before starting trading and seek for advice from people that on field of trading have knowledge.

Before we can become a medical doctor I think we need to go through lot of school and many practicals, so that we can understand well and treat people, Sam scenario goes to trading , you have to learn the steps involve and seek know about it from those that are expert in it

I suggest that you be more strategic, this is because when you have a strategy and you are always on that strategy then chances are that you will make it huge in crypto currency. Patience is one quality that you should possess plus you should be able control yourself towards the markets movements.

11 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

That is good example friend,these is the reason it's very important people most especially beginners to seek and learn good knowledge and experience about trading cryptocurrencies before thinking of joining trading because earning through trading is not something simple the way many people think it is and without learning or having background of it one will easily lose profits.

That's true mate, most people think it easy because the way they see other member benefit from it, they don't know the knowledge and experience those doing it have gathered before engaging into the trading 

I agree. Be patient and calm in your work. set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it by giving your 100% .Do make effort and try to learn from your losses and mistakes. Dont lose hope and try to get enough knowledge about your work such as for trading before starting it. If you know well about it there will be low risk of losses and mistakes.

• +4 1

As of now, I still don't have much crypto since I just started earning here, but my plan is I will invest all of my earnings from this campaign to bitcoin and convert it to fiat while it's price is still high. Once the price of bitcoin drops around 7-8k I will buy bitcoin again for holding, because I know that sooner or later it's price will rise again.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, Tine0313 said:

What are you trying to say? No one wants to lose their money in trading it, maybe you can check your post buddy @Mcd0d0 please be minded of what you type. I believe what you are trying to say is making money double, well i am eyeing Ripple coin because i read a good reviews and recommendation about this coin.

Well, I didn't see that mate, i just want to clarify that my post is not talk about to losing, that is "earn" and i think i do a typographical error, sorry for posting it, i will edit my post to be cleared for everyone.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello buddies everything you want to do in life need to be plan because is rhe way forward, cryptocurrency will help you invest huge amount of income from poverty because crypto has eradicate poverty in most country especially Philippines 

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Binfahd said:

Before we can become a medical doctor I think we need to go through lot of school and many practicals, so that we can understand well and treat people, Sam scenario goes to trading , you have to learn the steps involve and seek know about it from those that are expert in it

Nice explanation you have make, we truly need to seek very vast experience in any related to cryptocurrency before we engage in it, so we should always learn and try to acquire more knowledge before we start trading

Crypto is an additional source of income. it will definitely keep you away from poverty. One needs minimum education and basic knowledge of internet. This will also keep us active in mind and body