Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 83 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I am lucky because I found this platform at some months ago and I am making money with it. You can also earn some money by sending positive comments. there are many opportunities in crypto sphere like this forum and we should not miss them.

• +1 1

Yes of course i consider myself lucky as a member of this world of cryptocurrency. Because of this forum i started earn money and i have been able to cover my expenses and also am gaining a lot of knowledge from this.

I'm still new on Cryptotalk. After reading these replies I feel kind of unlucky not to know about it earlier but I hope I'll be able to catch up with other people here soon. 

After all, I think time isn't the only factor to measure success nor talent or luck.. but working smarter is a good measuring factor. 

I think this forum is a way to get you out of the maze of superficial talk about real coding and teach you a lot of things that you will need in the future if you continue in this field .. Really priceless

I think that most of the members are grateful to this forum because we can seize the opportunity to exchange knowledge and share it with the rest of the members in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear friends, I'm a newbie in this forum. Yes i consider myself very lucky because i was able to know the cryptography and cryptocurrencies. It is a real platform.

I am lucky for the reason I found this forum and now I am using this forum to get more knowledge and earn some money by posting useful and informative comments. there are many opportunities in crypto sphere that we can get by being lucky.

I'm very lucky because I can learn crypto currency and also get income from it, before I joined crypto currency I was broke but as after investing in crypto is full of testimonies.

• +1 1

Why not , because I work on the different sites but they not give good money and take too much time with us.... So when I listened about this platform so I left the all sites and start work on it.. they give the good payment of our works. I really feel Lucky now a time I am on the good way. Thanks 

In some manner I feel lucky in cryptocurrencies.because I am earning by over work or over hard time.it is easy to post on the cryptocurrencies.so here I am lucky in some manner.

Luck is very useful in the world of cryptocurrencies, but it does not compare to the experience resulting from the experiences and information that must be searched for in publications, comments and even searching on Google

Of course I'm lucky to be here, and I'm going to do my best to develop myself, and our future will undoubtedly be a success, I'm sorry I never knew the world of encryption before. 

Yes, I feel lucky. I entered a crypto world through the narrowest doors, and inside this forum I get experience, and earn money while I'm at home, it's good and it makes me happy.

Yes definitely consider myself extremely lucky to be in the world of digital currencies because it will be the future of the world and I feel sorry for people who didn't exist until now in this world because when you discover that the world will regret very much on the great opportunities that are missed.

Yes, my dear friend, I consider myself lucky to be in this forum and I do not face any problems, and I hope that I will continue working in cryptocurrencies and make money. I will definitely pass my experience to my friends so that they can enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my dear friend, I consider myself lucky to be in this forum and I do not face any problems, and I hope that I will continue working in cryptocurrencies and make money. I will definitely pass my experience to my friends so that they can enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

This site has provided a good opportunity for work and profit as it enables all people to work and benefit from the services it provides to us as it can work from anywhere and at any time. 

First of all how are you my dear friend hope all of you well and doing great work here I m Lucky one to know about bitcoin because many people don't know about bitcoin and crytocuranices it's a huge plateform for us to earn money and also gain khnowledge and experience from there it's fortunate for me I know about bitcoin

Yes offcourse, i consider me as a very luck person who got the to know about cryptocurrency. Actually i came to know about it from a friend. My many friends do not know about the world of crypto and they do not take interest in it. 

Of course, my friend, the majority of the members, including me.

We consider our presence on the cryptotalk forum that we are really lucky because we get a lot of useful information on this forum.

Yes I consider myself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world but I dont know if that thing give me  special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

Yes I feel so lucky to be very lucky in the world encrypted currency it is good and wonderful because many of my friends who do not know anything about this encrypted currency and be more experienced in the discussion with encrypted currency themes

Hello my dear friend.  For me as a beginner who got into the world of virtual currencies, yes, I am a lucky person, while many people do not know what it is and what its value is.  Hope to earn more good money here

In fact, I am lucky at that moment that I entered this forum because through it I got to know the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies .. In fact, I hope to grow in this forum and continue my daily work to gain more knowledge every day and become one of the big members here .. I wish you and everyone luck The good.

Yeah, definitely my friend.. I consider myself lucky indeed very lucky because I work in this forum.Working here will add cultural and economic benefits .Plus.. Cryptocurrencies will have an impressive future .

Yes, I consider myself lucky in the crypto world, I will gain valuable money, knowledge, experience and information from this forum and learn a lot about digital currencies.