Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, I feel comfortable working on crypto because i was able know about the crypto curency .I think this is a golden opportunity to change my life.In this way I can alleviate some of the difficulties of my life.

I will say I am very lucky in this forum because I am here now and I can make my own money also i can actually gain more knowledge here and again I am here and I meet some people I have never met in life and I reply to most of the topics they create.

Of all the steps and attempts I've taken in trying to make my self so engage in a beneficiary aspect, Cryptocurrency is definitely the answer to it.

The quarantine period have gots us so boring but with the invent of cryptocurrency, all I have to say and do is appreciate Cryptocurrency forum for this wonderful advantage of self progressive.

The most luckiest of all during this period are those who luckily got involved in Cryptocurrency forum in conjunction with their basic necessities.

Yes i am feeling lucky  .Because this is a best tool for everyone . The people which are not  interested and  the people which are interested i will recommend to join it.

• +3 1

yes of course, I am new to this world but I am very happy to be a part of it so I can earn money and make a new friends and learn more about this bussines

Edited by The Legend

On 3/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

@SuperCrypto Good question asked mate. I see my self so lucky joining CryptoTalk to know about Cryptocurrency and i am definitely sure i will be special later in future among those that didn't have the opportunity to know about Cryptocurrency. It's just good to be here to know more about Cryptocurrency.

Truly I consider myself as a lucky person in any aspect of my life, because I always get the good things in my life, know about crypto world is an opportunity and privilege at this early stage of my life, already am learning alot about cryptocurrency and procedures on how to do investment, trade and minex, crypto world is the biggest and secure leading currency and the new currency for the future of our economy.

• +3 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  So I feel proud to have joined this site.

Yeah I consider myself as a lucky person in any aspect of my life. Be in crypto world and also to be  a part of crypto speak marketing campaign. Learning a lot about cryptocurrency and procedures on how to do investment, trade and minx, crypto world is the biggest and secure leading currency and the new currency for the future of our economy.

Yes of course dear i think that i am lucky on this forum because here i am learning new features and introducing the digital world here i feel comfortable because the environment of this forum is very friendly.On this platform i am not earned money still because i am new.

In fact, my friend, I went through this matter .. I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies about a year ago, but I ignored it. As for my friends, they started working with it from that time until now and they were able to make very good profits .. Now I feel regret 😅 But I think I did not I am very late, I have started now and I am very satisfied and I advise everyone I know to start now .. Good luck to all my friends 🖤

• +2 1

Ofcourse I feel lucky to be a part of this great forum. I have been hearing about it since a long time but I didn't believe it as a real and authentic platform. And now I am here and I feel as that was my mistake.

Not really because i remember when i heard about crypto for the first time, first thing that i did i bought ethereum when its price was 400+ dollars because i listened to the guy from a video, i got mad when price slowly became lower but i didnt quick sell it. The thing that i have learnt from it is that you have to find information first by yourself and not listen to random people, so yeah not a lot of luck there.

Obviously my friend,  cryptotalk is a awesome platform for us.  We can earn money from there.  Not only earn money but also gives us a lot of knowledge.  So I'm obviously lucky person     

I consider myself very lucky in crypto because I never thought I will see any legit online business site that do pay without making initial payment for registration, but cryptotalk forum has helped a lot of people in terms of learning about cryptocurrency ( it tradings, mining and co) without any initial registration payments and also help in paying it members for each post they make per day.

Yes i surely can say that i feel lucky in crypto world . Most of my relatives don't even know the digotal assets i simply tell them about this world which is totally different fromthe physical world. I feel lucky because i got some handsome amount of profit through btc .i love to trades and loves to meeting some other people having great knowledge about crypto , lots of things i came to learn from then and from this forum too .

• +1 1

I think I am considerate of fortunate in the line of work of crypto as I had a delivery of doing well trades on Yobit and i earned good-looking competent capital from this chance of mine. But still, I call for added capital

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I consider myself to be lucky because cryptotalk has contributed to my life for the little time have been on the platform 

A few days ago I joined a crypto forum. I'm so glad i feel so good I have spent a lot of time on social media and useless games before. I wish I had joined this forum first and how much I have benefited from it so far. Well come late come right i am excited to work hard this forum is getting a lot of information and my knowledge is increasing a lot learning is getting in every way the forum is very good Are working hard I hope to make money from here soon. I consider myself lucky to have found the Cryptotalk forum and the opportunity to work hard and make money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I consider myself lucky to be here because it has given me many opportunities that in life I can't imagine when I will attain that standards, I have achieved plenty with cryptocurrencies in time of education, information, knowledge about how to run business, transactions and more important things about life, we are acquiring knowledge everyday in this forum and am happy to be here to achieve my aims and objectives.

Yes my friend i think its a opportunity for me to work on this forum, because it is helping me in my writing skills and communicating with peoples. I also feel lucky myself after start work on it because i felt some changes in me thoughts by the knowledge of people of this forum and also form the given opportunity of cryptotalk forum. Thanks 

I always presume that I've never attempted any investment that warranty full assured money investment like Cryptocurrency forum.

Thus, I believe to be so lucky and most lucky in joining and getting access to Cryptocurrency.

It pays, you learn, and you teach as well.

10 hours ago, Tesco said:

I consider myself lucky to be here because it has given me many opportunities that in life I can't imagine when I will attain that standards, I have achieved plenty with cryptocurrencies in time of education, information, knowledge about how to run business, transactions and more important things about life, we are acquiring knowledge everyday in this forum and am happy to be here to achieve my aims and objectives.

@Tesco You are absolutely right mate. Joining CryptoTalk makes me see myself lucky because i never can imagine i can have the knowledge of Cryptocurrency and at the same earning with it. Joining this forum gives one clear understanding of cryptocurrency with informative, educative and valuable posts that betters one life.

I feel very lucky to be a member of this forum. Because there is a lot to learn in this forum. In this forum I can earn money as well as education. I like to be able to teach people who are new to me in this forum.

Of course I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to work in the crypto world.  This is a forum that is really beneficial to earn and gain knowledge here.  And ideas about many things are easily found.  Crypto is now a popular currency in the world whose popularity and demand is increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1