Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Dear the price of bitcoin cannot be control by a man or person. Its a digital currency. Its depend only demand and supply. When there is demend of bitcoin, then its price automatically increase as digital. And when supply increase of bitcoin, then its price decrease automatically.

The price of a bitcoin is determined by supply and demand.when demand for bitcoins increases,the price increases and when demand falls, the price falls.

Nobody determines the price of bitcoin, but the price of bitcoin fluctuates and if the supply of bitcoin on demand is low and demand is high then its value increases a lot and the amount of bitcoin is high and its demand is low then the price of bitcoin decreases.Its price fluctuates depending on demand.

From my point of view, bitcoin is controlled by all bitcoin users around the world. Bitcoin price depends on supply and demand.While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use.

• +1 1

Hey buddy,price of bitcoin isn't controlled by a single man or a group of persons instead it's totally dependent on trading. Nowadays the number of people using bitcoin has increased and bitcoin has earned a wide acceptancy worldwide. So the demand and supply and mainly trading controls the price of bitcoin. 

• +5 1

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 AM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Bitcoin resembles each cash like USD or EUR, the market how to control the cost, is about the sell and narrows, the cost will rise or get down, so the market how to control the cost of bitcoin.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency market is a market that we do not know who controls it, and now the price of Bitcoin is on the rise, and we do not know who controls this price.
If anyone knows who is controlling the price, whether it is rising or falling, then let us help

I don't know exactly who is the main controller of the bitcoin price

But I think that the fluctuating price of cryptocurrencies is like the price of any of the fiat and civil currencies, due to the demand and supply

But here comes a plus factor, miners, that they greatly influence the price of this currency

Mate, no one controls the prices of bitcoins but the market itself. The prices of the bitcoins is dependent on the demand and supply in the active market. Forces of demand and supply controls the prices of bitcoins. When the demand increases the prices increase and when the demand for bitcoins decreases then the prices also decline.

I didnot know much but i can guess that increase and decrease is always due to demand now a days crypto currency is in demand so its prices are low and when they become rare then it will touch the sky.the main reason is demand.

In economics we study that the main reason of fluctuation of the price is supply and demand and i think in crypto currency the ratio of its buyers and sellers is fixing the price of it.

Yes friends I think it's very good question everyone of us wanted to know it I am also interested in this question that who control the price of Bitcoin because its a very valuable currency and everyone of us wanted to do trading through this.

The bitcoin market is like fiat market in general. It will rise if there is a lot of demand and it will go down if there are a lot of supply. But I think the main factor that affect the price of bitcoin is whales who hold many bitcoin and their buy/sell decisions affect on the price strongly.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Base on I personally opinion I think is Factors not someone that Influence Bitcoin's Price

Bitcoin is never traded in one place. Instead, it is traded on multiple exchanges, all of which set their own average prices, based on the trades being made by the exchanges at a given time.

The control over bitcoin price are not done by a single entity or organization and that's is why its decentralized 

Hey , I think that bitcoin is not depend on any country or no one controls it but it depends on supply and demand in trades. If the demand increases the bitcoin price also increases.

• +5 2

Hello, the price of any cryptocurrency is regulated by the community, more precisely, the supply and demand of the community.  If there is demand but no supply, then the price rises and vice versa.  By the way, the price can also drop dramatically after some bad news, for example, the coronavirus pandemic, but after a few days the price may return.  Good luck!

I did not know who control the prices of Bitcoin and how it goes up and down. But In my little knowledge it depends on the users of bitcoin if it selling or buying in high rates then it's prices goes up and vice versa. 

I don't know who handles bitcoin price. I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn the details about it.  I do not know that. What is the income from it?

No person and no organisations can control bitcoin price. I think, it totally depends on supply and demand. If bitcoin demand rises then the price of the bitcoin will grow up. If demand decreases then its price also goes down. In recent times, the bitcoin price is high. That means the demand of the bitcoin is higher than before. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin prices are not set by anyone in particular. It is set up by the market supply and demand. When People and whales move a big amount of money, selling or buying large quantities of coins, they cause a significant decrease or increase of prices.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Hello my friend, there is not a specific person who controls the price of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin rate is dependent on the number of investments. When lots of people invest in Bitcoin, it's rate becomes higher and when many people withdraw their lots of investments, it's rate decreases.

In my thinking the price of bitcoin is control by the peoples that has extensive experience patent to bit coin not from someone that doesn't have any experience on bitcoin and those peoples will find it difficult to control it.

The Bitcoin price is mostly control by two important factor which are supply  and demand, these are two different things that affect the price of Bitcoin Bitcoin on the market.