Do we neglect this fact - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do we neglect this fact

My friend, yes, it is very good to give opportunities to other currencies, but we all love Bitcoin only and everyone uses Bitcoin despite the fact that the volume of Ethereum currency exceeds the volume of Bitcoin trading at times, so we must give opportunities to all the cryptocurrencies that deserve a big thank you

We can use cryptocurrency in many different ways.  The price of cryptocurrency is rising day by day and as a result we are improving it by turning it into Fiat.  We can earn by investing and trading with cryptocurrencies.  Many cryptocurrencies are being created day by day, we can use good cryptocurrencies.

A person aspires to earn money and reap a lot of profits by nature.
Therefore, we notice that many people have their main goal is to earn money without trying to learn and gain experience, and this is what leads them to loss and sometimes to bankruptcy. Learn first, then try to earn.

• +1 1

On 3/27/2020 at 10:49 AM, Upright said:

One thing we tend to dumb on wanting to know the specific use of a Crypto coin rather, we tend to just want to be able to earn them. As Cryptocurrencies have both the aspect of having money and value and what they can assist in the society. Sichs like Ethereum network, more on creating smart contracts,  the Tron global digital content entertainment system. AND it's just keep going on

I do not know exactly which alerts do you mean, is an alert about the entry and withdrawal you mean, or alerts about prices and sales? Every alert order you can place according to the platform

We know the good things and features of this field, and if there are some negatives, we must ignore them. There is no perfect field that does not contain problems and negatives.

• +1 1

The main purpose of creating and developing the cryptocurrencies was that for the long term investment and good amount of profits. Unlike other tradings of the real world it is regulated virtually. Despite of huge profitability this technology makes transactions first and it is using by number of companies and institutions.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes. Because money is the basic need of people. First of all, it is necessary to make a good income. That's why other people, including me, are trying to earn cryptocurrencies somehow.

Just going after gathering crypto without really learning about it is the stupidest thing any one can do, to be able to gather a whole lot amount of crypto then you have to learn about every detail in it ,and there are some basics that you should know about , like what cryptos are good to buy and trade with and what are the best sites to log into and the most reliable exchanges, you cannot win just by hoping to be rich. 

• +2 1

A lot of people want to make crypto money just by working on this form but I think we should also invest in it so that we can make a profit from it.As we all know man is always looking for the right money but I believe that investing in long term positions in cryptocurrency is one of the features of cryptocurrency.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:01 PM, johant123 said:

Many people are focused on earning only 

Well, that's the usage of cryptocurrency right noe because it cannot be used as a transactions in many place due to not being accepted by many countries, many people are getting a lot of money in cryptocurrency so it really define cryptocurrency as a source of money.

There are thousands of coins in the Crypto world. To choose the right coin is very difficult but not impossible. We have to look at the project and the developers behind the project. Another way is to choose the coin that has good trading volume. 

till now I have not seen any coin which have some kind of particular use and which is created for some particular usage that is why there are no such coins available and that is why we do not care about it

I think most people only see the aspect of having money instead of the function of cryptocurrency itself, including I also ignore other facts about cryptocurrency. I only focus on how to make the cryptocurrencies I trade profitable and I can get rich without thinking about other aspects. Maybe because I was too focused on my trading that I neglected other important things.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:51 AM, Silwester_888 said:

The main purpose of creating and developing the cryptocurrencies was that for the long term investment and good amount of profits. Unlike other tradings of the real world it is regulated virtually. Despite of huge profitability this technology makes transactions first and it is using by number of companies and institutions.

More as well as on also having to regulate as well as solve some of the real world problems, as that's we have the creation of Dapps and many much different ways in which the use of  Cryptocurrencies can better the future

Simply every day there are more innovative projects because the Tron and Ethereum networks are very good to use and promote and the fact that they may not be so popular in the case of Tron is because it is still in development and very few know how to create their token although it is not so complex therefore we must wait for the next results.

On 3/27/2020 at 1:49 PM, Upright said:

One thing we tend to dumb on wanting to know the specific use of a Crypto coin rather, we tend to just want to be able to earn them. As Cryptocurrencies have both the aspect of having money and value and what they can assist in the society. Sichs like Ethereum network, more on creating smart contracts,  the Tron global digital content entertainment system. AND it's just keep going on

We don’t really want to know the details of what or what the benefits of something are.  We just don't want to know if the object has any other properties.  For example, most of us members know that cryptocurrency can be exchanged, but we don't want to know more.  If we know the details about cryptocurrency, we can benefit even more.

The tron network is undoubtedly a marvel, it is very good for its speed and its low fees, but eth is a cryptocurrency that is very solid and recommended to have but its network collapses, its rates are very expensive and the truth is something that you have to think several times.

Indeed, my friend, the world of cryptography is full of valuable information, not only making money, it is the world of the stock exchange, money, science and learning. Let's not forget this thing. I have good concepts about digital life here and about the world of stock exchange and money that I did not know before entering the world of cryptography

I think many people are focused on earning only indeed . I believe that investing in long term position of in cryptocurrency is the one of the features of crypto currency. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and hold it for long term you can get a good profit.

That's right, we shouldn't just focus on winning and storing these currencies, it's a disgusting intellectual closure, who wants to do the right thing has to invest these currencies, that's the basic essence for which these currencies exist.

Yes, you are right. Selling cryptocurrencies that you earn without investing in them or trading in them and even keeping them is really stupid.

Yes cryptocurrencies have more use than just trading it and earning money, like you have said smart contracts and all, but not all coins are suitable for some uses for example I do not think that bitcoin and Litecoin as well as ether are suitable for payments because of it's high volatile

It must be understood that many enter the crypto market exclusively looking for profits and are not interested in the projects that exist behind cryptocurrencies, therefore it is valid and that situation should not bother us.

I have personally seen there are many coins which do not have use of anything and there are such coins and tokens who are not serious in launching the use of them still they are very much high in the market.

You have to know how to use the currencies that you earn on collecting them, so that they have to invest in them and leave them to raise market prices with some profits.

• +2 1