Share best bounty platform at the moment - Page 8 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Share best bounty platform at the moment

I will start researching these reward platforms and using them to generate profits. Thank you very much for the information.

The problem with these bounty platforms is some of them have no transparency. Bounty hunters wouldn't know if the managers themselves have cheated into the campaign. Some bounty platforms doesn't even pay directly your bounties. It's best to do your own research and pick one that is active on some known cryptocurrency forums such as Bitcointalk

On the Internet there are an infinite number of platforms to obtain rewards, but most of them in the end turn out to be scams; therefore, the ideal is to be very selective regarding the platforms in which we will invest our money/time.

Many private bounty platforms like bounty hive always have something to hide, they don't use spreadsheet so you can't track your progress, bounty hunter.io is another that cheat me after a bounty ends, my reward was 60$ stable coin and it later drop to 40$, contacted the team but they failed to help

Thanks for the information, I will review it and join each one of them to receive rewards, but I also suggest you to enter Cryptotalk and participate in the forums, you will earn very good rewards.

On 17/10/2019 at 2:06, sidik7 said:

chicos, hoy compartiré la mejor plataforma de recompensas aquí hasta ahora

Si todos los amigos tienen una opinión, más plataforma de recompensas, comparta aquí y juntos aumentemos sus ganancias.

Hello friend, more than telling you which is the best rewards page. I will be the one to learn about the information you are posting. information like this is precisely what I'm looking for. A website where you can perform relatively simple tasks and that, to the extent of your effort, you make profits in dollars or cryptocurrency. Thank you!

We are already in it my friend, the best reward platform is cryptotalk, offering up to 1000 satochis for a good pot, you just have to put effort and dedication, learn the rules and we will earn money thanks to this wonderful forum, in addition to the good information that in the We learn that for me it is even more important than the first, greetings.

for me thest bounty or airdrop is uni in uniswap .. give 1000$ with easy task .. and many people get bounty in uni .. me too get bounty in uni uniswap .. few days the price going up to 3X or 4X .. many people too get 3000$ and more that a little .. for me is the best

Oh se ve bien, ya me registré para ver cuánto puedo sacar de él, gracias por pasar la información

Wow , thanks  guys for sharing this information with us i really need those site and i apreciaite , i will save to post for going back later , thank you very much again

On 10/17/2019 at 1:06 AM, sidik7 said:

guys today i will share best bounty platform here so far

if all friend have opinion more bounty platform other , share here and together lets to growth your earning

It would be good to review these pages but from what I see some comments it is not entirely sure someone else could comment on whether all the pages promoted here can make us earn crypto or only appear to do so.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many sites that give us rewards for every work we do, some of which pay for an ad campaign for a project on a social media site.
  There are also programs and applications that also give us rewards for several tasks as well.
Also do not forget about the polls sites
I like very much looking at sites like these where there are multiple airdrops.

Is like bitcointalk, Altcoinstalk, Bitcoingarden.org and many other platforms were you can actually see bounty campaign running is icobench, icomark there are some bounty project there or bountyhub

Too bad that many projects have been scammed, many of them do not pay, some throw their coins as soon as they launch the project and this hurts their rewards. Nowadays it has become very risky to participate in rewards programs.

On 17‏/10‏/2019 at 09:06, sidik7 said:

الرجال اليوم سأشارك أفضل منصة مكافأة هنا حتى الآن

• أول https://bounty0x.io/ هناك المزيد من الحملات التي يمكننا أن نحاول أن نشارك فيها ونشارك مثل وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي والمقالات وما إلى ذلك
  • ثم https://bountyminer.io/   هناك لتقديم المزيد من الخدمات وحملة المكافآت ، يمكننا محاولة الحصول على الرموز المميزة لذلك سنحقق نموًا في الأرباح
  • وعلى https://bountyhunters.io
  • على https://bountyhive.io

إذا كان لدى جميع الأصدقاء رأي أكثر في منصة المكافآت الأخرى ، فشاركها هنا معًا لتنمية أرباحك

I am very happy with these platforms, but I want to ask you: are they 100% honest, and have you gained anything from them?

• +1 1

I recommend everyone to avoid bounty platform because this platform abuse most of the times. I have faced such problem. They still my resources, and my reward.

• +2 1

Until now, I entered yobit through an aidrop campaign, until 1 year ago I was in another but the options changed and I only managed to carry just a few coins, for the moment I try this one to see how it goes. At least here in the forum I am learning a little more about the rewards and knowing the opinions of others and their experiences

Hello brother, thank you for this site. I withdrew from it two days ago already, and the withdrawal was not more than 5 minutes late. Indeed, they have a very wonderful bounty program. I advise everyone to use it.

Currently there are many platforms in which they give very good rewards, but personally I have mainly used Bountyhive and I am quite satisfied with what I have achieved there, Bountyhive is quite good, you can find many rewards.

At this moment I recommend you to the Yobit.net community, it has payments per post in this forum, it has an investbox system and now they recently implemented virtual mining, with their own currency. It is a great opportunity right now as it is going up in price.

• +1 1