Share best bounty platform at the moment - Page 6 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Share best bounty platform at the moment

On 10/17/2019 at 11:35 AM, cryptokram said:

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and https://yobit.net/en/signature/

YOu can see here your income made every 3-4 hours and you can easily have them into FIAT as they pay in BTC.

There are some good bounty platforms but there has been some issues.

1. the spreadsheet is hidden and you dont know the exact number of participants.

2. telegram bounty is being cheated! some

3. I dont trust the staking total! 

Yes i agreed your account the staking sperate bounty is being cheated i dont its a good cryptocurry ,,,,

thank you for sharing its really good information for bounty Hunters to be honest i don't attend in bounties because i think those are not fair but i know one another bounty site : kucoin play it was good at begging  i think their change it name and im not sure kucoin is still supporting it or not but you can try it.

Is actually large multiplicity chasing after truly validated, in spite of tong description of the difficulty? I have become care through several people who the majority of bounties merely spend a couple of cash which in no systematic truly obtains the chance to trade upon any kind of industry.

I think it will be very helpful for us. Now we can easily find out bounty. So you are seeking more focused bounty.

I have been using the bounty0x site for a long time and I think it's the best platform for bounty. Payments almost instant. If you want to take advantage, I recommend it to all of you 

• +1 1

I may not have an idea, but I thank you for this information, which everyone will benefit from. I think that these forums offer multiple and appropriate rewards.
 It will be suitable for me to try a new domain
I wish you a successful career in your field

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i really don't follow up with all this bounties and air drops any longer with all thier time wasting, because eventually at the very end you only meetup with disappointment, the last one i tried out was the ecoin stuff. 

On 12/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Niam said:

I think the best bounty of this time is contest l3dger tezos .This is a big programme by official ledger website .I have joined it and hoping to get a reward .

if you can help list some sites that pay bitcoin or other well known crytocrrencies not initial coin offerings it should be very helpful. Most bonties these days payment preliminary coin fferings unlike sites consent bizzilion.com that increment to pay bitcoin

• -1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Niam said:

I think the best bounty of this time is contest l3dger tezos .This is a big programme by official ledger website .I have joined it and hoping to get a reward .

if you can aid list some sites that liquidate bitcoin or other well known crytocurrencies not initial coin offerings it may be very helpful. Most bounties thee days settle initial coin offerings unlike sites sae bizzilion.com that accuntbenefit to pay bitcoin

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, neurolicious said:

In my opinion they're all mostly the same but I found that Cocoricos is the most optimal of them all, but only slightly. Also some regular crypto blogs are just as good as any bounty dedicated site.

yes bro, i had worked as a bounty hunter and used these all type site.they are much helpul for working on bounty,but the main problem is to shop a better and succssful project from them.there are lot of bounty Works and working with goodness project is imprtant

There are lots of bounties that are on currently, you just have to go online, maybe you can find a useful topic about it here or on bitcointalk, you can go on YouTube too. Just find the legitimacy ones and the ones accepted in your country. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Sly, but only you consider them the best, nothing remarkable, the usual format, the standard in general, so this is all a subjective opinion.

I did some reward campaigns on a page called HourlyMiner.com they were very good, I got $ 20 a week for doing campaigns on that page, but it is currently offline. I am waiting for them to open it again to continue earning money from campaigns on that page. they paid every Saturday.

On 20/10/2019 at 0:41, Consignee said:

Recomiendo a todos que eviten la plataforma de recompensas porque esta plataforma abusa la mayoría de las veces. Me he enfrentado a tal problema. Te roban las recompensas abusando. Mejor participa en una campaña donde la hoja de cálculo es pública.

I agree with your comment and recommendation, many times they take advantage of and abuse the naivety of people who, in order to earn some money, exploit them or do not pay them for the campaigns that are carried out. I have been a victim of these scams

In truth, thanks for the information, there are no doubts that there are still people who are really interested in the yobit project.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, Sohel Rana said:

Last few month I working with   bounty0x and earn some usdt amounts but now I am not working this platform because here working very hard without any referrals. Many YouTube work this platform because they have huge audience for refers.              

In truth, thanks for the information, there are no doubts that there are still people who are really interested in the yobit project.

I didn't think that bounties are still relevant,but out of the four platforms you presented, only three are working at the moment, but most likely you won't be able to earn money on them,except for a couple of cents...

Less than looking for the best rewards page right now is yobit, a very complete page that allows you to win in many ways. Currently with the launch of its new dlrs token it will continue to grow.

• Useful or interesting 1

Все биржи криптовалют, как и любые другие обменники, берут за свои услуги какой-то процент комиссии. Он разнится в зависимости от биржи, в среднем 0,2%. В последнее время биржи не устанавливают постоянную величину комиссий, а делают ее динамичной: % комиссии уменьшается с увеличением объема торгов.

Ok i had to talk about this , the best bounty website that ever existed is koverita.io , every single one of my friends got at least 30$ , i got 40$ and some youtubersgot maybe 200$

It's good that there are those platforms that reward their users. We have to enter into a cooperative effort between these platforms and the users who are actually potential investors. Through the platforms that launch their coins, we users obtain funds and at the same time promote these platforms through social networks.

There are excellent bounty platforms, but there are others that have better grades than others in different aspects, the yobit airdrop has been responsible with the tasks and at the time of making the payments.

On 17.10.2019 at 11:07, cryptotalker said:

in addition to the above platforms;

https://bountysuite.co
https://app.bountyportals.com/
https://bountyplatform.io/

we can talk about them, but these platforms have not been good lately. I think it was because the whole market had a bad period. Waiting a bit and giving him time for the market to mobilize may be the best option.

Thanks! I will definitely try new sites, my team is doing this - it's more effective 💵

On 10/17/2019 at 9:35 AM, cryptokram said:

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and https://yobit.net/en/signature/

YOu can see here your income made every 3-4 hours and you can easily have them into FIAT as they pay in BTC.

There are some good bounty platforms but there has been some issues.

1. the spreadsheet is hidden and you dont know the exact number of participants.

2. telegram bounty is being cheated! some

3. I dont trust the staking total! 

I am not receiving  confirmation email I have resent many times.

Tronlink giving 300 TRX  you can dowland  and use my code 'KhJM' .

You can dowland here 

https://dapp.tronlink.org/#invitecode?code=KhJM&lang=en 

https://dapp.tronlink.org/#invitecode?code=KhJM&lang=en