Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform

this is a good tool for those who use the Brave browser and work on Binance, sadly i don't use brave because the BAT rewards aren't available in my country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have already seen this news on binance and it has signed a partnership with Brave browser and this is good and I think this platform seeks to deal with everyone

Life is great and enjoy it

Binance is the great platform for exchanging currency and it is collaborating with the brave browser which is very great new for brave browser and we can easily exchange the BAT coin into other coin. What! a great news.

2 hours ago, hasanS33 said:

This is a really nice thing, because Beinance is the first in the world and the browser is simple and easy to use, it will be a wonderful and enjoyable user experience

Yes this is really cool, Brave browser is one of the great browsers and it has a lot of important features in addition to the profit from ads, also Binance is the most popular exchange in the world and this is what makes this partnership great news.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend Yes it is a wonderful browser and these updates made by the innovative company are very good and this bold cooperation also will facilitate a lot of dealing with it by the users but there is a problem of many ads on it

Yes, I agree with you that this cooperation is good for all users of the browser, but I have not worked on it because of the many advertisements that always appear.

This is awesome I mean this collaboration Is a nice one and users of the Binance and brave browser will really benefit from it, because users can actually earn bat token from brave browser and trade it with the binance exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, Virgil dijk said:

This is awesome I mean this collaboration Is a nice one and users of the Binance and brave browser will really benefit from it, because users can actually earn bat token from brave browser and trade it with the binance exchange.

This is the goal of the cooperation between Binance and the brave browser. In fact, Binance is a very big and active exchange and has many partnerships and multiple services such as electronic payment card and the like buying a Coinmarket and others.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

I am now using brave browser because it has many features both in PC and phone. In PC it has a faster and more secured browsing experience and in the phone it has a desktop view browsing that allows you to do many things.

I'm greatful to hear about the great features of the brave browser both on phone and PC,I will check it out as I'm also in need of a browser that works faster and very secured.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:13 PM, Mrrixkhan said:

This is a wonderful view for us in the mean time ,thanks for bieng here and also to binance and brave browser as we see alot of time.

Binance is creating more partnerships to other sites and that is great because they are trying to crest a good path that will lead to connectivity of other cryptocurrencies and I think that it will be great if people would have at ease in using cryptocurrency 

On 5/14/2020 at 4:27 PM, Iambee said:

It is good news for all the brave user because now we can use the bat coin which we have earned from using brave browser can now be used for trading in binance as both are now collaborated.

I do use brave browser but I don't know how to use bat coin I will like to trade the coin in binnance exchange I will try to earn from brave browser.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:00 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

Binance is creating more partnerships to other sites and that is great because they are trying to crest a good path that will lead to connectivity of other cryptocurrencies and I think that it will be great if people would have at ease in using cryptocurrency 

Yes Binance is making a large network of partnerships and many services in Crypto, they have done many things in the recent period and although this is good for some but others are afraid that Crypto will become centralized because Binance or others control a lot of things in Crypto.