Corona coin; a coin of misfortune. - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Corona coin; a coin of misfortune.

Well they were taking advantage of this bad situation and I don't think if it is good time to release the coin with the name virus because people hate it...The scammers were really do everything just to make money. These virus tokens will not survive for long because for sure they will turn scam, will dumping until hitting zero price.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

All of them were scams and it couldn't be anything else. Unless one of them will be used for donations 100% of the profits then it is not worth looking. I did read about some of them and it was all looking very bad, created to profit the devs and was from bad people that didn't care for a million deaths of people that was coming.

All these were efforts to exploit a terrible event. I didn't touch or look at any of the corona coins and I was reading some horrible ideas behind them claiming that price would increase along with the increase of the spread of the virus making these coins look like scams.

I never considered investing in any corona coin, I am not fan of altcoins anyway and these were just looking like scams when they were out, and probably it is proven to be scams now. 

I checked this ncov and price is down 100% since that price I am see here, so probably all of these coin are big scams. I would not even care about them as what else can it be but someone trying to take advantage of situations. Stay away from scams like these.

These are coins to avoid, there is no actual purpose to exist and they will probably dump and make very little money to their developers too that can exit scam any time and abandon them. Of course there is no reason to invest in them as they will not give any profit or have any vision.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. It is a coin of misfortune and much less people invest on them because there was the situation were very tough. Its named according to that time and I think its misfortune. I was not buy that coin at that time because it were according to the that time. Everyone afraid that time by its name and its memes.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Corona coins on several exchanges deliberately use this name, in the hope that the corona coins can be easily remembered by the public, so that the coins will continue to survive in the market. But in fact the name Corona has not yet boosted the price of coins, 2020 was an unfortunate year for new coins because no new coins could survive on the market.

• +1 1