Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

If one is patient with cryptotalk, there are so many things that one can gain. One should resist the urge to violate the rules of this forum. If one is consistent in posting good posts, earning and learning on this platform will be a lot easy. Slow and steady they say wins the race.

• +2 1

Yes bro you are right we should keep working more and more and the search for good and unique topics which can pay us more money. Your success depends upon your hard work and your skills. Working hard is directly proportional to your success. For example if you work very hard then you can get good earning.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you dear .slow and steady wins the race.so do not need to satarts early posts take a some time almost 30 posts done after that you select the new topic.  Topic on crptotalk should b unique and easy.cryptotalk is usefull and earning platrform..

Right you have to talk slow and steady not to rush in posting , posting need steady and slow research so that you can have a meaningful information to the forum ,the more you hurry the more you make mistake 

I completely agree with you and everything you said make sense here, however this is a good encouragement and I will try all my possible best to keep on doing the right thing here.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Nothing comes easy, so we have to work hard after joining this site, then we will get a good reputation, we can go to a good rank. At present, the paymnet system has been chnage. We now have to make 20 posts every day.

No doubt, the vast majority of the amateur are centered around amount to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis yet the new installment framework has changed the installment framework and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Continuously center around giving quality than the amount.

Yes, we must work in this forum in a correct way so that we get a positive reputation by publishing 30 posts daily and focusing on their content and that they are of benefit and importance, and thus we will get a good reputation.

Yes you are right we have full day to put our post so we should put unique and useful posts and be careful to make our topics .If We put useful posts topics we have good reputation here and its very important for work here .

Thank you 

yes dear you are right when i was new i didn't know anything but now with the passage of time i am learning a lot i have developed desire to start trading through the knowledge i gathered from the forum so you are right we should continue to go ahead slowly but steadily thats how we can succed on cryptotalk

• +5 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

That is a very good point you made though, many of us tends to rush in to things which may probably leads to ban. I recommend you take it step by step and with time you will surely achieve your aim

Yes it's true this forum will not force you to post. We can post according to our wish and can take our own time to make it. It's not in the number of content, it's in the quality of content we post 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Definately, you are right. If the main focus is work and a person keeps moving no matter slow or fast, then definately success will be gained. Slowly and steadily doesn't effect the success of an individual. 

Yes you are right dear. Don't go so fast there. Work hard and slowly and regularly. This platform allows 20 post per day so if you want work faster then complete these 20 post each day and you will succeed soon.

Hi dear 

Hope that you are fine 

Yes it is right,we should to raise step by step with patiently. Don't raise to rush .And don't worry about less reputation. You should to make useful.meaningful post. Then u can raise up and your reputation will grow.

Best of luck 👍❤️

• +1 1

Sometimes and even most oftentimes, our eager step is what puts us into critical problem.

No rush 

No insignificance steadfast.

Especially when into the world of crypto world because it may ultimately get you into regret.

This is really that you don't fast work in it may be you wrong words written on this platform with hurry up then your cracter will be low in this field.so kindly do the work slowly slowly then you achieve their target easily

I think you're absolutely true mate ,we should focus more on our reputation and the content we post  here on cryptotalk than just making the daily limit. We should do honest work, we should post useful content explaining about cryptocurrencies and help the other members of the forum in clearing their doubts.

You are right .

slow and steady wins the race .

On cryptotalk many people work immediately and share useless things .Many people become greedy for money and they want money immediately .At the end they lost money .So work slow and steadily on cryptotalk and share useful things .

Best of luck 

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan @Kanji @anthony francs

This is something I want so bad I want it very well I want to grow with it and be good with it I want to find solution to the problems am facing today. The truth is there is a lot of work to be done still for one to enjoy and benefit the whole situation that we are having today there is a lot of work to be done really important we are able to build on it this is the greatest effective choices we are able to build on

• +2 1

It is true bro. Go slow on the crypto. Because when you are doing any work for a long time then you are to able to perform well. When you are performing well in any work then surely get reputation and money as well as respect in this. So work here slow and steadily and earn lot of money on the crypto talk forum.

I  want to say we are here not just for earning we are here for earning and learning we can also share good knowledge here many people can get benefit from it.we should be careful to create a post not to hurry to complete the daily task for good reputation we have to create effective post .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear I appreciate your post and and I agree with you that you should keep interest and and give time for that it is the necessary for the crypto and as you say that you should go slowly and steady because it require the high interest and time.