Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

Yes right we should to go step by step . Don't think about for flying. You will find your rank step by step . And you will find more repotation time to time. And you should to make meaningful content. And we should to follow the rules of this forum. Every step should to take with rules . 

Thanks dear for sharing such a useful information with us.you are right dear Slow and steady wins the race.We should perform our tasks steadily and slowly because in this way we commit less mistakes.We should complete our 20 useful posts in maximum time because if we hurry up for this then possibilty of making mistakes is high.This forum required high intention and work steady. 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

When I join this forum I also do my work slowly because I have no information about anything and I do my work slowly to get all the information about this forum and now I am doing my work very well and have enough knowledge about all the things.

• +1 1

Hello my dear forum mate.Thanks for suggesting such a useful information for all of us.yes you are right we don't have to hurry for good reputation and rank because hurry make us to do a lot of mistakes which leads us to ban from the forum.

That's real, we shouldn't be in a rush while we're working here, we should always strive and work with a priority on making a positive post in the community, and if we make an innovative post, we'll quickly get the credibility and followers we want to get, and we'll be free from post deletion.

• +1 1

Hey mates hope you all are doing well and good  slow and steady win the race cryptotalk is the pmatfrom where you can succes slowy slowy but good things take time.

We all have heard the story of the hare and the tortise. It is fact that slow and steady win the race always. So keep working on cryptotalk I know it is very slow working project but not a stoppable.

Yeah my friend i agree with you.  At first when i join in this platform i can't understand everything. Slowly i come ahead and understand the rules of this platform.  At first when i join in this platform i have some problem so that i create post for that and soon the senior of this platform answered my post and i can learn those topics clearly.  So i suggest every beginner of this platform to go slowly and understand the rules of this platform and go to your goal. 

Best of luck 💜                           

Yes it's very nice topic go slowly and not to rush in the system for you to later on regretting,if want to rush in something you don't have idea on then you might end up in misleading yourself which is not proper. Ask questions in anything you don't understand and not to rush.

Hey friends, we should work regularly in this forum step by step inorder to achieve success . Should follow the rules and regulations and must bring quality content

Slow and steady is win the race is a major thing that always talk about your discussion in your family and when you are sitting in your friends or family. When you adopt this strategy then you will become achieve your goal but many people are very curious to join this side and always want to become a smart person in your life and always find a short way to increase your profitable learning from this real basonym program so these all type of people always will be fail. So avoid this amd earn a useful amd valuable rating from this site and also earn a good profit from this site.

Yes we don't have to rush into crypto all we have to do is to be patient and work hard then we are definitely going to make progress with the forum

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend. Indeed, we must be patient and try to search for new ideas and topics carefully and precisely, and thus you will gain a positive reputation. As for rushing to end the 20 daily posts, many mistakes will occur, and thus posts will be deleted and the effort will go for free.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Truly sibling that is right, consistently attempt to make post which is significant and valuable attempt to make great post which would naturally encourages you to expand your standing gradually.

You are right that if we do is beneficial to members then we have got the reputation accordingly. Therefore, do what you do with sincerity. And don't have repeat topics and posts like that. Make that useful to members

My friend We should comments that would be helpful for others. We should not work fast to complete our 30 posts. we need to take our time and we need to do some investigation about a particular topic we are introduce on. The success depends on our skills of writing posts on crypto talk forum it demands from us some constantly hard work on daily. we should work regularly in this forum step by step inorder to achieve success. 

Challenging perform is the foundation of victory in any domain of this energy and it applies at this time in the forum you be obliged to come up with patience to hear how to add a constructive reputation similar if you not pass to catch a categorical reputation at a time.

Yes you are right. All the members here at this forum should help each other & make good posts only. We all must follow each other to increase engagement. This would be a very good thing for the forum growth.

• +2 1

Take crypto slowly and steadily. There is no tasks to complete in a limited time, we just have to work regularly and take things lightly and make things work better. Make time to write posts and comments regularly in the forum. 

Hello my dear friend I also agrees with your post. Because when people try to complete their posts as fast as possible the quality of the post will be very less and lot of them will get deleted. So we must try to post useful contents which is useful for people who read it. 

Dear Absultly right go and steady with the race if you are just want to earn money then it gave you but if you learn skills from cryptotalk then you will Patrice and try to work hard. 

You are completely right mate. Its true that we all are earning here. But that doesn't mean we have to be hurry. We don't have to post daily limit ASAP. Let's spend more time here and try to learn about cryptoworld. Its more important for future than your earnings. Try to open the topics you don't know and learn about. But only comment on the topic you are confident about. Thank you.

Yes we have to maintain a consistency in this forum. If we work hard for one day and do nothing for many days is not a good plan. Consistently put comments and topics daily for many days then we will surely be a good trader in future. The result of a consistent work surely will be beyond our expectation . Thankyou. 

Yes you are right go ahead on cryptotalk this is a slow running platform but this is the best online earning platform i never seen such a platform like this. 

We have to move forward by working slowly and uninterruptedly all the time. So in case of posting, we have to understand in a slow way. We have to post useful, informative, meaningful language in very simple language.  So that everyone can understand. Then we will be successful.