Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Hello my friend, thanks for this topic, I am new to the world of investments and I do not know how to invest. I will take your advice and invest only in known currencies of real value. Please tell us more about this topic so that we gain sufficient experience

Yes, my dear friend, there are many of them, and in most cases they are not true, so it is necessary to research and scrutinize before investing in any new currency that we see on the Internet.

• +2 1

There are huge currencies are present in the market but every crypto currency are not real, too much currencies are fake. So always choose such currency which are real and having the high rating in the crypto market. This is good to know that either this crypto currency are real or not then you should search about the comments of this crypto currency. 

New cryptocurrency has the very low price that is time to purchase it for the future but it are confirmed that remain or exist for the lifetime. Some currency do exist. 

Basically everyone before investing should do due diligence into the project they think it looks good. Sometimes the project might not be what it seems. There are countless of scams and shady projects that are just looking to grab the money from investors and exit-scam. Do extensive research on the project and take as much time as possible. If there is at least one suspicious point then try to clear it out by chating with the team, or posting your reservations on this forum or anywhere you might get answers..

• +2 1

I agree with you

Most of the websites offer fake cryptocurrencies. . . My advice to all people is to search for information about the cryptocurrency before purchasing it to avoid being exposed to fraud.

Yes, I have heard that there are many coin scams in cryptocurrency. Many queens have died or are dying very soon. So before you invest, do some research and invest in a good, popular and reliable cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

The reason that's makes those new coins to be scam is because they are too many and so that's it's been to hard for them to got the investors and so for this reason makes the coins creator.

Yes I have listened about it. One of my friend do crypto trading and ge was got scammed in this way when he bought a coin and later the coin gone dead because it was the fake coin at that exchange site which have the resemblance if name with the original one. So we must be careful about it otherwise we shall lost all our money.

Thank you for this valuable post, my friend. We always need to get the advice. Indeed, there are many new currencies. We have to be careful and follow the expert opinion so that we do not fall into trouble. Please reconcile everyone at work

Dear we should to care from fake coin . We can check and we can research on internet. Because mostly coins are fraud . When we investment in any currency. When we invest in any currency which we use currency for investment we should to check 1stly about coin. 

• +4 1

Many scam projects exist on the crypto world. So be careful when investing in new projects because they have a high risk. Always invest in coins with high rank and full details on whitepaper. These type of coins are usually tradable on trustfully platform.

Yes, we have to beware of them because they launch new currencies with the aim of fraud or the project is fake, and this is unacceptable. I hope whoever invests in his work looks at the project first.

• +2 1

yes my dear friend you said absolutely right at this time there are many fake currencies in the market and you should too careful about that fake currency because they can not given you any money if you know the fact that fake coins

• +4 1

You're right friend,those scammers has many tricks they do play,and if you ain't careful you will fall a victim for it,so before buying or in vesting let's try to make thorough research about that particular coins first,so as to prevent being scammed

It is good to know this, because frauds can happen to anyone, so you should beware of this matter, and ask about currencies before trading and investing in them in order to avoid losing money.

There are a lot of currencies and you should be very careful the ones you choose to invest into. Make sure that you are only investing into coins that have good market capitalisation and are capable of growing don't invest in coins that have low market cap because you might lose all of your money.

Hello mate.

I totally agree with this topic, because there are many scammers, make sure you confirm it correctly before you buy it and which I mean before you join, always know there is many scammers I repeat always know there is many scammers thanks you all.

Yes, my dear friend, there are many of them. Every day we hear about new currencies and we must be careful because many of them are not real or their value is equal to zero. This is a wide field and we have to be careful.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice, and I hope that all members will publish such important and distinguished topics that help to provide advice and guidance to all members, especially the new members.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. I was thinking about this and now I have more knowledge about this issue and I hope you support us with more of this valuable information 💜

Dear friend, I said that we should ask before investing, but who are the people to whom I will ask this question. I do not know anyone who is able to provide advice on this work.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I think that some new currencies lose immediately and are vulnerable to decline
Some of them are fraudulent currencies
Thank you for this advice my friend

It is true, the dozens of cryptocurrencies that are being offered are fake or fraudulent, so we have to avoid investing in them because buying them will expose us to a huge loss.

Yes, my friend. Theft and fraud exist everywhere, especially online. So we have to be careful of spammers. Also, we must search for currency before buying it and intensify the search for whether it is real or fake, through other sites and platforms.  We must ask the elderly who are experienced in such matters, and who can know if it is fake or not