Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Actually i hope If you create a poll without answering, it will not be counted as a post. And if you want to do a survey, you have to post with good information about the survey.  Informative posts are very important. 

Hi friend I want to know if I create a poll or I take part in poll it will also count as a post or not. Hopefully seniors will guide me about that questions.

Yes, my friend, if you participated in the poll through the Post, then it is considered a useful participation if it is within the conditions, and if you are also the owner of the ballot, it will be counted, but the vote in the poll is not considered participation in the forum and it is not counted, and this is good because you can give you your opinion on the polls through voting and it is not counted from your participation And do not make the benefit of the forum limited to the number of posts allowed and more than reading .

• +3 1

my dear friend if you create a post you must have 100 characters in it must contain the valuable information and also following the rules of this platform to make your money here.

I'm not sure about this. But yes you can pin polls to get opinions from others. Even polling is a very effective and attractive way to survey about anything. Thank you for reading my answer.

On the off chance that you make a survey, that considers a post yet when you vote on a survey, you can likewise remark on it which will likewise consider a survey so I would urge you to post on any theme that you comprehend.

Dear just pool participation will not count as a post some posts have pool and we can participate but if we will not give reply on topic then it will not count so we should to give reply on like these topics and we can participate in pool . 

In order for the survey to be a useful post, you should comment on it as well. Focus on the good content of our comments in order to get a good reputation. Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge.

In my opinion if we poll with make useful posts then  your posts will be counted.If you poll only without posts then it will be not counted as a post. I hope you get your question's answer. 

Your participation in a survey without commenting on the post will not be considered a useful post and you will not be paid for it. The purpose of payment is to give useful information. 

• +4 1

I don't know whether they are determined to pay, however yes you can stick surveys to hear the point of view of others, in any event, surveying is a powerful and intriguing approach to study any subject. 

No .... a poll post alone is not considered a message. Rather, if you respond to a survey and leave a post in a survey, it will be considered a useful post.

Well, it is a good question for ask that can also helpful for the beginners to know this thing from your post. I have seen many poles in this forum and also have participated in them too. But I haven't created any pool yet so I don't have the idea of this. Moreover, I think this may also include to our posts.

No, polls do not depend as submit since you are notice posting whatever, it's far simply greater like balloting. It would not depend neither on cryptotalk nor on Yobit. Most of the times, there's a space for commenting even after vote casting in a ballot .

It could be or may not rely upon how you respond to a survey in the event that you are participating in a review to simply give a vote it would not be considered as a valuable post yet if that you will partake in a survey and leave an answer to the survey and casted a ballot it would be considered as a helpful post and would be tallied.

Welcome, my dear friend, to this wonderful forum. Just participating in an opinion poll is not considered participation unless you comment on it. You should express your opinion on the subject of the survey.

• +4 1

Yes friends, the most important thing to talk about on this platform is that you select your every post and upload every post, try to do successful work, but we have to completes the target. 

• +5 1

I do not think it is considered participation and the questionnaire should be useful and effective and contain 100 letters. I believe that if you vote for the poll, the publication will not be counted, but if you leave a response with a vote you have taken, it may be calculated, so we must only apply the rules and laws of the forum and not deviate from its systems

• +5 1

I think that a poll will be counted as a publication for you if it is an important or new poll that speaks to the members and benefits the forum
Good luck, my friend

• +5 1

No no Paul can't as a post because it's not supposed it's just a comment short comments supposed supposed have some contacts good content and along topics contact original post while Paul is just a step. Paul is not a post.

You can include your post a poll, which I find very good and useful. Many members will participate in it and respond to the post to highlight their point of view.
And if you are participating in a survey for someone, you must respond to it to count your participation.
The poll alone is not sufficient to be considered a useful publication.

• +2 1

In my view I feels poll and posting there are different statements so with that poll cannot be count as a posting,it is not possible in any way,my dear friends, thank you for that question.

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

•  

If you only participated in the survey, it will not be considered a post, but if you leave a comment on it, it will be considered a post, and of course the comment should not be contrary to the rules of the forum and be useful in order to obtain a good reputation .

• +3 1

Well, I really don't have such an idea about this because I never ever created a y pole in this forum. But I can guess that it should be counted to our number of posts when we also write some content about the pole with it. Even many people, who have experienced about pole are also saying that it is counted to the total number of posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"