Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

If you only vote, it will not be considered a post, but if you write a useful comment that exceeds 100 characters, it counts as participation .. If you create a poll about something useful, I think it is a good post

• +2 1

Yes, if you participate in a poll then your post will be recorded, but the condition for this is that you will have to use meaning full content and you will have to respond to the question.In such activities, we should participate because these are very important things for crypto. 

• +4 1

I think, participation in poll is not counted as a post. It is also a useful participation toward the platform but its not to be counted as paid post. 

No my dear if you take a part in the poll then I think no doubt my dear you post is not count because when you do comments then you post is count and it so best way I think otherwise not.

• +1 1

type a straw poll is a post then again shouldn't be depended on as a utilizable position you've got helped contribute with none further info or stipulations a well known please distinctive costumes so remark since its strength turn out eternity deleted.
Good luck all

Dear friend my opinion on that is when you creat a poll it will be counted as a single post. And when you just anwser a poll that will not count as a post but when answers a poll and post a comment as well then it will be counted as a post. 

• +4 1

No mate, poll does not count as a post. The post and poll both have the same purposes but it doesn't mean that these are same things. So don't confuse between two. 

It will not be counted as a post so start making real posts instead of polls.

No. Polls don't count as post since you are not posting anything. But yes you can pin polls to get opinions from others. If you leave a reply in the poll with your vote then it will be counted as useful post.

Well if you only participated on the poll, it won't count as a post. But if you contribute more like comments as well as the rules and regulations that will be considered as count. So only poll no use.

Post is post and poll is another different concept not actually connected to post.

That's according to my little knowledge.

But i shall take a step to research and know about this concept as well before concluding or declaring whether they are same or not.

Yes, my friend, the poll will be calculated like participation definitely, but it must be more than 100 characters and it does not violate the Poll not counting. The topic creator, if made poll, will have to post under it, it is mandatory. Anyone that just bite but not post, the vote or poll will not count. 

I do not know about this topic because I am new to this forum, but I think the poll is useful and it should be a useful post with 100 characters

To the best of my knowledge that the survey is not considered a useful thing unless you comment on it, I may be wrong and it has been injured in general. I advise you to go to the comments in order to gain experience and money

On 3/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, malik6314193 said:

If you creat the poll in any post then a single post will be count but if you vote any other poll but you didn't reply that post tgen your poll will not be consired as a post. 

Thank you dear friend for sharing this information I think there are a lot of members who don't have knowledge about it and I am also so thanks to you for sharing this valuable information because by doing this we may be wasting our time it's very beneficial for us.

Yes my friend, I think when you do any survey in any post, it will be counted and you will get your payments through it, but you have to make sure of the elderly because they have experience so that you do not face any problem in your work

When I was about to create a topic but I have never make use of it, am still learning more about it purpose and how to effectively use it. It got me confused the way people are making mixed responses. 

No, polls do not depend as submit since you are notice posting whatever, it's far simply greater like balloting. It would not depend neither on cryptotalk nor on Yobit. Most of the times, there's a space for commenting even after vote casting in a ballot .

Well taking part in poll is unfortunately consider as a articipation of the poll.. and it can only be counted as a useful post when you respond by commenting with not less than the minimum 100 character

While the pol is giving you an opportunity of making the discussion and you can write about your pool as well so you can say that it is  counted as the topic as well.

I suggested that the polls will not be counted as post because a voting section you talking about but if your polls topics is very useful and members are interested in it. Then it will be counted in your daily activities in this forum but this my first time of seeing polls topics here

Your poll is considered a topic but your survey is useful and requires at least 100 characters in your writing, this poll will definitely consider your poll as a valid topic and some comments will be made in this poll, as it helps to clear the questions of our forum members.

Yes, my friend, your participation and writing comments on other members ’topics is counted as a topic .. but you should write important and useful topics and avoid copying other comments. I wish you good luck.

Hi friend, I will like to know if I post a poll and make a post I will get paid, and it's very possible to make a poll, please I need more explanation on that, Because I'm so much confused about it, but I think poll will also be a post to made to get reputation.