No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

Yes it is good to work in the cryptotalk currency platform in order to earn reward of bitcoin and talk token than buying or selling of the bitcoin because the more you work hard and make posts that are meaningful and educative that will attract the interest of other members to give reactions 

My friend, we all have different perspectives and plans for our money, whichever way we can invest it and generate income, it will be something extraordinary, since everyone has the opportunity to make their money grow, so let's work on our dreams and make our money grow dear friends.

I'm not completely against you, but you see bitcoin is meant to have high volatile rate, this make it a coin that is not stable to be used as a currency, that is why many retailers and organizations prefers ripple or stable coins.

I think if there is a job that pays Bitcoin, of course I will, the problem is that very few people give us Bitcoin as a salary or as a means to buy things. Right now we can only trade buy and sell for profit, what can I do now I will do and try my best. Bitcoin adoption continues without thinking about which banknotes will be left out at some point.

• +1 1

Gentleman bi are selling is part of trading and I want to suggest you that then you go for the trading first of all you should to analyse the market and you should to read about the all crisis that is very beneficial for you to trade

There is no other way than to trade to profit from Bitcoin, trading is the only thing we can do to make money right now. The work that generates Bitcoin is of course mining or we can earn 1000 satoshis on cryptotalk forums. Mining is a Bitcoin-generating job, you can try it there if you want a Bitcoin salary.

• +1 1

On 11/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sahbana said:

You might get bitcoin from the work you do. If you have skills in any case, try to make a service business according to the skills you have. Then ask for payment using bitcoin.

Bitcoin payment is most secure payment in the crypto market and so many peoples which give services online they demand their payment through the BTC becasue this is the unique and best payment system and so much secure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a great currency . Anyone would accept their payment through btc. But many people don't hace any knowledge about btc or they dont like cryptocurrency. I don't know why. Cryptocurrency helping people from decades to decades. So bitcoin as well as. We sell this currency and turn into a fiat currency. It is how we work for.

As a newbie here I don't even know they buy or sell anything in this forum,but is not even advisable to do that work for everything here because not only on the working but in the process you also learn and gain knowledge so it's not advisable even if you have the means.

• +1 1

Bitcoin's volatility is still a serious issue in accepting it as a payment option or giving salaries as bitcoin etc. For these purposes, we need something stable. Imagine eating your hamburger and paying it with bitcoin. You could be eating a 100 dollars hamburger right now (what if , in 4 year bitcoin's prices will be x10 for example)

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The bitcoin is good and profitable for trading and investment. But those that want to be independent in crypto prefer trading and investment or even gamble to earn bit other that want to work and earn will have to wait for their employee to pay them. 

This is a smart idea, actually. You may take advantage of bitcoin to make money from it in trading. Furthermore, there are many individuals who use it in various areas to buy and sell and this is very cool.

Well, I believe that we can work to earn BTC, but what works are Worth doing to earn BTC, most of the works that promised BTC end up been scamms,so why not just buy it when you have the money, since the purpose of working for it is just to sell it and make one profit.

Working for Bitcoins or being paid for work in Bitcoins will be good. But this is possible only when the government of the particular accept Cryptocurrency wholeheartedly. This is not going to happen very soon. But I have heard that it is taking place in some countries.

You asked the question and answered it yourself, the volatility of cryptocurrency prevents it from being a decisive scare for the daily merchandise and for paying salaries, people need fixed numbers so that they know how to deal with it, they have loans and fixed monthly expenses and it is difficult for the majority of people to arrange their lives not knowing the fixed price of everything. 

• +3 1

The btc can be a world currency, where all countries use it as money to trade in daily life and that each person as a result of their work is a payment in btc, so cryptocurrencies will be more used every day and this every day is closer and closer to the digital universe and it is something that is much expected.

Hello my friend,  even though what you sad is right to some extent,  but also you have to know that buying and selling is part of market,  so I don't see any reason why people who doesn't have time to post here can not be involve in buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. 

There are many people that use bitcoin as a normal currency to buy or sell things.Working for bitcoin is to be good.So i would gladly accept my Salary in BTC.This is a good profitable for me.

I think that until now there is no company that pays us in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but we can work on the Internet and earn cryptocurrencies because there is a lot of reality that pays us cryptocurrencies in exchange for providing services

I think trading of bitcoin is very profitable business for everyone but the knowledge and experience is must to get profit in the trading . We know there is a big volatility in the price of bitcoin thats why we should buy it at low rate and then we can get good profit when its price increase. 

I see someone who talks a lot and does nothing. You have to try to do something without talking too much. It will be good if you do what you want without talking about it. It just needs a factor, not words.

The world economy is falling exponentially and more and more bills are being printed and this causes inflation in the countries, for this reason the economy is falling and what increases in value is the price of cryptocurrencies as a result of inflation, so it is advisable to start to save bitcoin because we are waiting for a global crisis and the salvation in the economy is the cryptocurrencies and in this case the BTC, since this cryptocurrency has a high price in the market and will continue to rise, so action must be taken to save do not spend this asset for nothing.

I think the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will continue to fluctuate which is the nature of the projects. There are companies that pays the salary of their staff just like Tesla that pays salaries of staff, buy and sell bitcoin too.

Well, Bitcoin is still in the stage of searching for stability, that is, if it has not proven a price that is satisfied with it yet, and as long as Bitcoin is going through a fluctuating phase between rising and falling, what is stopping you from exploiting that? Since I can profit from the volatile Bitcoin movement I will do so, and when it settles on a certain price, I will start thinking as you thought

when actually in order to do trade freely and buy and sale without any issue one must have huge found in the portfolio otherwise it will be always risky and thinkable.