We can criticise any topic? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

True, you should discuss every topic you like without fear of retaliation or pressure from others because the comments you submit are unique as well as your own, and this platform was designed to provide both positive and negative feedback.

For me, my friend, I often give positive reviews and I do not choose the direction of negative interaction unless the post has a lot of errors and the topic is not helpful at all. I wish success to everyone.

Yes, we can criticize any topic we want. Criticism may be positive, negative, or constructive, and this depends on the content of the post. If it is good, we commend it, and if it contains mistakes, we try to give advice to correct it so that its owner does not continue to make mistakes, and we point out the need to adhere to the rules of the forum

Welcome, of course, it is not necessary for us to agree on what all the members write. We only agree with what includes the terms of the forum and topics of importance that contain information useful to us, but if there is something that contradicts the forum’s instructions, we have to express our disagreement with it.

My dear friend, welcome, we must choose our opinions on the subject that we see, and we must criticize the topic in a way that we see, whether negative or positive, for everyone has their own opinion, thank everyone

Yes, my friend, of course we must criticize the topics that we do not like in order to improve the reality of work in this forum and raise it for the better always. Thank you.

• +2 1

Most of the members agree with the publisher member on his topic, and this is a mistake. Your opinion is expressed. Do not be afraid that your post will be deleted because you have expressed an opposite opinion.

The forum moderators will appreciate that.

• +4 1

Of course, we have to give everyone his right, and give the positive and negative reputation points with all sincerity, but when we criticize, we have to be gentle and not offensive and not offend the other person, we have to criticize respectfully and indirectly so that our criticism is constructive and has a positive and influential character in the heart.  Person, this will bring us a good reputation as well

• +5 1

I think people should post their honest opinions on certain issues or things they don’t agree on. If I personally don't like a particular topic, I write and express my opinion about it.

Yes, criticism is not what some people think, but it is to correct the course of some mistakes, whatever the type of work, and we must accept criticism because it is the right form of action in my opinion, but criticism must be authorized with respect and words of respect and appreciation for the person who publishes, which is to improve the work matters in all

I think that the fear of speaking freely in front of the supervisors or of making mistakes if your opinion is not good and in line with the opinion of the rest of the members, is what stops some members from saying their opinion freely But this is useless if all members have the same opinion

Welcome dear friend, thank you for this useful post. I really think that we can criticize any topic if its content is incorrect, but you must respect the forum rules and not use harsh words. Only slight criticism. You should focus on the topic being wrong. If it is a correct topic and you criticize it, your post may be deleted.

• +3 1

You are right, criticism is useful, because it helps a person develop on his own, but most of the topics here are of special interest to beginners, so they are not criticized because they are correct and reliable information.

We are in a forum that encourages sharing information and developing ourselves. Criticism is not forbidden of course, knowledge is not complete without doubt and criticism, but you also have to criticize gently. 

You are right, so all members accept criticism, but most importantly, in my opinion, the criticism is constructive and useful to improve the quality of the publication and improve it further.  Because we strive for the best in everything in this forum. 

• +3 1

Nobody can prevent you from expressing your opinion freely, you can criticize what you think is inappropriate in a decent way ... and I wish you all the best

• +3 1

All people have the right to criticize and give their own point of view, whether the topic is harmful or beneficial, but within the forum rules to avoid deletion

Welcome my friend
You can comment and criticize any topic you want, but the forum does not allow you to use harsh words or negative, offensive criticism. This violates the forum rules. You must criticize with respect, direct and correct their mistakes and guide them

• Useful or interesting 1

So far, I have not come across a post with offense, but I may have come across a post that contains some negatives ... Here I must make constructive criticism that helps correct ideas ..

Through our assistance to each other, joint cooperation and support among the members, we obtain the strongest survival ..

Thank you friend 🌸

Yes, of course. You can criticize any topic, not necessarily all members agree with each other 
We must present our point of view even if it is a negative criticism if the publication is wrong or unhelpful.
 But criticism should be courteous and polite.
Good luck

I think this is not a good thing to criticize others.no one has given us right to criticize.Moreover criticizing posts will disheart the post creator.and this is a bad thing.

Hello 

We have the right to criticize any topic, but we are not allowed from the forum rules to use harsh words. If you use harsh words, you may get warning points

If someone posts something you disagree with, it is always a good idea to criticize and provide the correct data that proves your point of view.  

• +5 1

Hello my friend, yes, you can criticize any topic with the aim of improving publishing. Give advice in a gentle way. Do not use harsh words, as all members learn from each other.

Yes, I believed, I agree with you. We can give our opinion on any topic based on the principle of constructive criticism and with all mannerism and respect. Criticizing something makes it better because you will make others know their mistakes and thus avoid them by adding modifications to their counsel that make them continue to work. Yes my friend, so you have done them a great service.