Deep web, bad habit, ideal not? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Deep web, bad habit, ideal not?

On 10/16/2019 at 10:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

The Deep Web is much larger than the known internet, since it is not only used for illegal acts, but also serves to store documents, which must be shared only with certain people and in a secure way, therefore, the amount of Information that exists on the Deep Web, is really enorm, it is there where the Btc intervenes roughly.
Due to the security and anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Zcash or Litecoin, for several years they have been used to carry out illegal transactions, since being decentralized, locating the people involved in a transaction is really complicated :0
There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.
Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed, I usually reflect with the information I write, take a tea and buy some cryptocurrencies.

Deep web is most secure and danger side of the internet and we don,t know that how to use that becasue so many peoples say that if you enter in the deep web its mean your p.c is hacked and they transfer your all data in just a second.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The deep web is the dark network in which all types of bartering take place without oversight or controlling laws, and thus the use of cryptocurrencies is easier because it can be sold anywhere or stored away from the traceable fiat currencies. Especially since most of the deep web users prefer complete privacy for their personalities.

• +2 1

A large number of governmental organizations also operate in deep web and it's not entirely for crime purposes. Dark web is illegal and used by criminals. Cryptocurrencies have provided a good opportunity to deep web users to perform anonymous transactions.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

The Deep Web is much larger than the known internet, since it is not only used for illegal acts, but also serves to store documents, which must be shared only with certain people and in a secure way, therefore, the amount of Information that exists on the Deep Web, is really enorm, it is there where the Btc intervenes roughly.
Due to the security and anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Zcash or Litecoin, for several years they have been used to carry out illegal transactions, since being decentralized, locating the people involved in a transaction is really complicated :0
There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.
Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed, I usually reflect with the information I write, take a tea and buy some cryptocurrencies.

Dear I literally don't know about it and thank you for this but one day my friend told me about dark web and he said you can buy an illegal thing by paying them but I never believe on them because I think he is joking but from your post I get information about this but I think crptocurrency is legal thing it can't be used in such dark website.

We know there are many cryptocurrencies but having one that will be so secret that nobody knows it exists just a few people, it means that this coin can also be a scam. Why would this coin not traded in the exchanges we use. And how can someone buy it then?

• +2 1

Dark web isn't suggested field for anybody, and the programmers requiring installments with bitcoin in light of the fact that he isn't it can't be followed, and there is numerous casualties there wich they didn't give enough protection.

I think this works there is a lot of effort to which we are able to find solution to what is happening right there and then so to me we need to grow and find that power and the solution to it we ,eed to grow and find the ideas that works at all points,  I think crypto currency does work well for those deep web kind @glory50 @davy22. Deep web needs  to find a solution to what happens to this kind of  habits that we re able to find solutions to it .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have seen a lot happening and most people dont view this , the deep web does not have that strong purpose to it but the right idea right now is to find a solution to some of the problems we are facing that might bring a lot of tough ideas that are not even easily solved so work needs to be well established and well worked on, the right idea that works for me right now is to find a solution to what could be the problem and is hidden , so to me its really good we find rules and laws of dark web, @davy22

• +2 1

If it really is something that is a bit scary and is a disadvantage of cryptocurrencies because they are being misused, which makes some people mistrust cryptocurrencies, although I think this was coming because this also happens with money fiat.

• Useful or interesting 1

These kinds of things are the ones that are undoubtedly a negative thing about cryptocurrencies as they are decentralized, they can be lent for illicit things and this is not the ideal or the reason why they were created but it is something that simply gets out of hand many times. work must be done to improve these things.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, according to the size and importance of the network, there are very important networks and their nature is very important. We must not resent them. There are also small and important networks. It is not advisable to dispense with them, but absolutely there is the big and useful and there is the opposite. Thank you very much

This is seen with a lot of bad eyes by many people, this is the reason why many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies, or they are not legal in most countries because they are based that they are used as payment for sales of drugs and illicit things It is something that we must know that it is like that and live with it.

• +1 1

I think many people are browsing in deep web but it is kindly not just a bad habit because if you are in a deep web you will learn a lot of things that cannot be seen in public browser. If you are in a deep web you need to take your identity safe because there’s a possibility that they will track your location so be aware of that. We know that there’s a lot of illegal acts there that use crypto currency in every transaction that they made because it is untraceable.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, we all need this deep network, so that it is easier for us to do everything in this time, This modern system offers us a very great ease to share everything with others is really wonderful. 

This topic interests me a lot because for many years I have been aware of the DeepWeb world, I knew that Bitcoin existed but I never took advantage of it, I also know that many illicit transactions were made with it and as a measure, people thought that Bitcoin was a bad currency and that it was only used for bad things. Honestly, all this led to many people not taking advantage of it. But we learn from this so that it doesn't happen again. Bitcoin regained its popularity and the rest is history.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is maligned due to 'the dark web' or 'the deep web'. Most of the illegal financial transactions in the deep web is done by Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. It is one of the main reasons why the government is cold to the idea of Cryptocurrency.

I have a doubt, what is the use of having a totally anonymous cryptocurrency of which only a few know if at the end of the day you need an exchange that integrates it for it to obtain a certain value, are you sure that this information is true? It is the deep web and there may be an alternative market but I would like to know more about it.

Are you talking about the dark web or the deep web? Because I only know about the dark web, which is often used for illicit activity, and I don't believe there is a deep web. Nevertheless, we should avoid discussing the dark web because it frustrates regular internet users.

My friend I want to tell you about the deep web sites first of all you should do to get knowledge about that if I tell you about my opinion this is not ideal and actually this is a bad habits so you should be careful and given your best

Dear Mate, Dark web is not secured for all. And no one recommend that you gonna go for this. Hackers requires payment in BTC so that cannot be traced. If wee know that such kinda projects are not safe then why we think about these projects, There are many victims of scammers.

IF you are making good money from these sites and have no problem with that you should keep on using it and if you are losing something you should not use these sites again.

I do not recommend entering the field of the deep web because this matter will cause you problems especially that it is a completely new field and we do not know anything about it

• +1 1

Not only good people use cryptocurrencies, but also those of the underworld to do their illicit acts without being tracked, so it is also necessary to realize that cryptocurrencies have a dark side in these areas and in many countries it is not very well accepted by these occurrences of such acts to violate rules determined by society.

• +2 1

People can use whatever they want but since most currencies can be tracked cry although cryptocurrency is always a bad image because it is used for illegal transactions, money laundering and other bad deeds but I still believe this technology will be very effective for life.

Yes, that is true. The seriousness of things that happen in the deep web require very secure digital currencies, and for the same reason we see many trading platforms canceling pairs that contain anonymous currencies such as xmr

• +1 1