We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Thank you for this information, but what are the reasons why we provide a notification on other people's posts.  I think we have to give enough advice to get through a stage like this and be all of us successful here

• +1 1

It is effective advice and every beginner should know in order to properly handle this forum. In fact, my friend, when we see a useful post with a new and easy-to-understand idea, we must give a good reputation in this post and also in order to improve the blogger's ability to publish useful posts in the coming days.
And if we see a post that has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, which is incomprehensible and unhelpful in anything, we must give it a negative reputation.

Thanks for this good advice to report on people who steal others ' ideas or comments, but we should never offend anyoneMost members work hard and work hard at work.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this important and unique information with us, I think this will help in reducing the rate of unnecessary spamming and unnecessary mistakes that might lead to mass posts deletion in the cryptotalk platform, so this will benefits the members of the platform. 

Yes we should work hard there to stay for a long time. We should also follow the rules and regulations of the forum.We should create knowledge able and informative post so other members get more knowledge and information by reading the post.

The best way to avoid your posts being deleted is to make sure that you are creating unique contents. Make sure that you do not plagiarise other peoples content. If you do everything correctly then you have nothing to worry about.

Indeed, at this time, I do not know how to report or rate anyone. Thank you for this information, I hope you do the best.

Hello my dear friend, hope you are well, You always clarify things and features related to the forum for people who are ignorant of it and this is very cool, you deserve respect because of what you offer to the forum and for members Thank you my friend. Good Luck!

Hi my friend, thank you for this very valuable and useful information

For me, as a beginner, this is a topic that interests me very much

Therefore, we have to evaluate the topics and publish the important and useful topics to obtain reviews and good reputation

Do not report inappropriate topics

Alert the member before you let him down

All the best for everyone

It's valuable information that you provided. Thank you . We must develop a good reputation for good topic. This is how we appreciate our work in the forum. And we contribute to spreading the useful topic

You share a great post dear.I like the part in which you are saying about spammers.Mostly people don't know how to report spammers,It is important to report spammer because they are making this forum bad.As you said to protect this forum and our self from spammers we should report spammers.The points you describe of reporting account is really helpful for us Thanks dear.

• +2 1

Well, your topic is important, my friend, and thank you for sharing it. it helps junior members to teach them how to show likes or give a good or negative reputation to other people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes my brother, your topic is very interesting, on this platform everyone should keep interest in the posts and they should also like it so that everyone will work better and better on their posts. 

Well, this was informative dear member. At first, i didn't know how to report someone and to be honest, i never felt the need to do so. What if we tried our best to ignore the mistakes of the beginners...that would be a lot better. 

Well my dear friend, thank you for this detailed explanation, I think it is very intuitive how to express admiration for the publications and does not need all this explanation, but surely there are some new members who will benefit from it and find it important to them

• +1 1

You are right my friend,we have to work together in order to report those who are spammers, then we have to give good reactions for good and effective members who work hard to develop this forum from spammers, and the moderators do their best to clean this forum from spammers. 

Forum: Spam posts must be reported so that the quality of the forum can be improved. Every member should do everything in the forum considering his responsibility in this forum.

All around described the all-out cooperation of giving extraordinary and awful reaction on someone post. The realities exhibit that most of the novices don't think about this association, they basically making posts and comments and never judge and read the full substance of someone. So benevolently the principal assessment the all-out meaning of someone's post and thereafter give a reaction, potentially it is horrendous or satisfactory.

My friend, we must pay close attention to the quality of the post, such as spelling and grammatical errors while writing the posts, because it may lead to giving the meaning of the last words and thus the post loses its required value, which causes the administration to delete it and possibly obtain warning points or blocking.  You must also adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you that it gives us a lot, and we have to do something useful and spread valuable topics to make this forum the best.

This is great and interesting, i never knew about this because I'm just using mobile for posting. But there are negative rates too in the new features of Cryptotalk. You can use this too for bad quality post in the forum.

Thank you for this great information I really learned a lot from it and i will try my best to follow it. I will try to post unique  and constructive content on this site

Welcome my friend, of course, placing a good reputation on the post is a reward for the member to do the best, and also you should report fraudulent posts by some.

When the forum imposes laws and conditions on anything that does the right thing, when it resorted to preventing some countries from participating, reduce the random mail, as the forum management cleans the forum every day to keep it clean, you must provide good content to get a good reputation and you can also like any good content and you must Grant likes to those who make construction contributions and make a great effort