We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Of course, there should be an option in the forum to find useful and useless posts. Forum moderators should offer a nice feature.

• +1 1

It is duty to preserve the forum by combating spam . Everyone must understand that in order to continue achieving success in the forum and continuing the forum for a long time, we must contribute to its development and preservation.

• +4 1

Yes, we always have to help for the growth of this forum and not allow randomness by giving positive reputation points to all useful posts, as well as helping moderators, reporting any unimportant or offensive content, and helping new members.

• +2 1

Thank you my dear friend fur your information I will try my best and I will create informative contacts and I will tell to other members because it is very important for every member. 

I wish you a beautiful day like you, I thank you for your advice, and this is very important because it gives motivation for others to publish more of their information and experiences, and in turn, benefit everyone.

Many  people are complaining that their posts are deleted by the forum but mostly  those posts are deleted by the forum that do not contain any  useful information and those post that consist of hundred character are accepted by the forum.

• +2 1

my buddy. Your article will be removed if it contains any errors. As a result, the post should not be incorrect. I'll give you some pointers on how to operate in this site. To begin, you must function under the constraints of the situation. Then you must write something helpful in accordance with the law. You must ensure that it is not grammatically incorrect. Working in this forum will allow you to be competitive, and you will be able to earn money.

It very important that we should create those posts that are very helpful for other members so that they are not deleted by the forum  and in this way our time should not be wasted thats why its very important because we all wants to earn.

• +2 1

I think we can stop our posts from getting deleted by showing it as a important message by gaining reactions on the comments such as a like. This will make that comment important for certain members and then the post deletion can be reduced. 

Welcome my friend, thank you for this detailed explanation on how to express our opinion on a topic or comment, and we should also give the evaluation of the valuable publication, which deserves and publish interesting topics as well. 

• +2 1

This is a very useful information. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. This type of feedback is important for everyone to provide useful information to obtain a good reputation.

• +2 1

You have a great query, and crypto has been very helpful to us. If you don't want your posts to be deleted, you must have the best cryptocurrency content possible.

Always send hearts to those who are deserving. They are putting in more work than the majority of the participants. To reduce spam and other pointless messages, it is also necessary to assign a negative or bad reputation.

Thank you for this information. It is good to motivate the author of the post by giving him a positive evaluation, which will attract others to read his post when they notice that he won a large number of likes. There is nothing wrong with reporting spam or harmful topics even though the forum administrators are alert to that and they always delete

Mate it is very important for all of us to give positive reputation to those who are making good comments because they are giving their best in making good posts and positive reputation gave them encouragement to make more best posts for this forum.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, maybe there are many who dont know how to report a spam post or topic here or how to like good and constructive post or topic, so I will show you how to do that through this topic.

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

1- First of all move your mouse above this heart:

image.png.4fe1fb493385341e72509d6d5249b8ce.png

2- Then if you find the topic is USEFUL click the HEART

image.thumb.png.a6f600f63d9c774333a094965284926f.png

3- If you find the post or topic is as a spam talking about other thing not related to this forum click the SAD EMOJI 

image.png.c48de1b8fb2eafab7f6595f0f82eed06.png

Enjoy and if you have any other suggestion about anything you want, just tel me I will do the topic about!

Being a worker of the forum we need to be a loyal with the forum.. We work hard to earn money but some of us use the illegal way to earn money.. Many of the people use illegal way to snatched others earning and there coins as well. So be careful from such people.. If you notice that the post is not useful or not according to the rules and regulations then you need to report such posts so that the post maker should need to correct its mistake.. Or if anyone asks you to give him your personal information then report such a person on the forum, he or she will be scamer and don't give any information to them. They will hack your account and will take all of your earnings.. So be a loyal with the forum and forum will become also with your.. Thank you so much. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, thank you for this detail in the process of giving reputation, the most important thing in giving reputation is to be honest in your choice as you will give each publication the reputation it deserves with all fairness and transparency so that it puts a positive reputation for useful and good publications

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend, I think that all participants in this forum should abide by all instructions and rules and abide by them in order not to delete any comment or publication that has been written. We must pay attention and remain careful while writing any comment

Dear friend, I really thank you for this information and advice, as you always provide us with a lot of useful information and also you are a very wonderful person deserving of appreciation and thank you very much my dear friend.

• +1 1

Thanks for providing this useful topic my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because this platform pay us a good amount of money of our work so it is our duty that we do better for the betterment of this platform.

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friend. 
I can give you some tips to avoid deletion of your posts, including :
1. Do not write a duplicate post so you have to first check that there is no similar post .
2 . Use simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them .
3 . Bring up a topic that contains a useful idea for everyone .
Break a leg

You are a useful friend, so you always share a post with us that has a useful explanation and deserves a +4 rating, so it is important that beginners view your posts to apply the rules correctly.

• +3 1

We need to help so many people on crypto talk delete the topics and posts that are not making sense when we do so  , and hope we dont get victimized, then that makes it easy for you to work in the forum right . everyone should pay attention to putting likes on useful posts in order to encourage members to write more and share the benefit.

I think so instead of directly reporting the post I suggest the members to mention the weak points of the posts which you thinks to add in the post to whom you are going to report