How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk?

On 20.03.2020 at 14:20, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins. Cryptotalk has a lot of benefits for us and for beginners. Some of us would like to return the favour. So, how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

It seems to me that the best payment for admins will be that we will popularize their projects in our circles. Let's do it together! 🙂

Reading the relevant posts of interest of what you want to learn because there are many good posts but there are many bad posts, you would have to identify them, you can also make your own post to clarify your doubts

• +2 1

The forums will always be a tool of help in group, the union makes the force, in this case these forums of the crypto world are important to solve all type of problems or doubts and now with a point more in favor that cryptotalk pays us to help, very interesting

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Posting useful contents is the way to benefit in the cryptotalk that us why users should research before create any content for post. Read the user's post can be part for gaining. Another way is given matual reputation is also recommended to earning in cryptotalk i also urge users to abide by forum's rules

Edited by Kudogi
  • +1 1

You can go to yobit and buy a miner if you want to help. The virtual mining looks very cool and it is something I wasn't expecting from and exchange. Very excited and I'm holding for a while but I think I don't want to be late.

• +1 1

Very good question, in my opinion I think that the best contribution we can give to Criptotalk is simply to comply with the rules and regulations of the Forum, so we are making this community a better way of exchanging information.

In my opinion, I think we will make a great contribution to ourselves by reading the articles about the crypto world. However, it is a great benefit for me to share our ideas and interact with different people.

Yes good question mate. I think we can benefit by posting innovative and creative content for the users. As yobit is connected with this we can invest and support too. We must bring in great ideas in our posts that increase the reputation of the forum.

What we should do is to lead this forum to top ranked crypto discussion forum only by posting useful contents. If you know someone who is expert in crypto but not registered in cryptotalk, recommend him and tell him to play a part in this forum. The more we post high quality posts the more it will reach while anyone search in Google.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, johant123 said:

I think the biggest favor we can do is trying to post quality content, not only in the comments, but also by posting interesting topics. That also means refraining from meaningless comments!

I personally would be happy to share more information on cryptography, but only if people are really interested.

So the question is; do the members really want to share ideas, and learn from each other, or is their prime motivation to earn Satoshis here?

Hello friend...sure ( posting nice writtings ) will be a nice way to benefit cryptotalk...the offer you brought about sharing informations about a new world is very interesting and it's at the same time a benefit for cryptotalk...Me too I'll be happy to be associated to this subject in order to give useful work to this forum.Thanks so much

On 3/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, johant123 said:

I think the biggest favor we can do is trying to post quality content, not only in the comments, but also by posting interesting topics. That also means refraining from meaningless comments!

I personally would be happy to share more information on cryptography, but only if people are really interested.

So the question is; do the members really want to share ideas, and learn from each other, or is their prime motivation to earn Satoshis here?

Edited by maatalla
  • -2 1

In my opinion, we benefit them when we adhere to the rules and do not write posts with unhelpful content and force them to delete them and block us. This is what many of the members do not abide by here

I think we can repay be creating good quality of content, report spammers , plagiarism  and bring down false project thread. This will help the forum in many ways the Mods will be less worried about finding and cleaning the forum. We have promote forum on our social accounts and introduce Yobit to good investors. 

Of course, my friend, we can benefit from the Crypto Forum greatly due to the important information it contains in its various sections, as it is an integrated school on digital currencies and trading.

In addition, we benefit from the Crypto Forum to earn money

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it is simple the forum is here to get valuable users and make the forum look better and useful so in order to return for the payment you can add value to your posts.

Yes, you're right. I think, in return, we can recommend the forum to friends and the more people you get, the more the forum will grow. Of course, taking care of the forum and following the rules is the least we can do, as they gave us that opportunity. I am grateful to be here, and whatever I can to help the forum, I will do this as a thank you.

They are already benefiting from us when we start to use the forum. With their campaign, we are using both the forum and Yobit exchange. Their plan is to promote the exchange and they are being successful because most of members here in the forum are using that exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way to do this would be to create new and unique topics that will help the members gain more information. By doing this, you are helping the community grow and learn more.

I think that the best we can do is be the best we can. If we give 100% of us into this then this is what will help the forum. But if we see the forum as a way just to pass some time and not create important and very good posts but make bad posts then it will make a problem.

There are several ways in which we can show our gratitude to the forum mainly by following all the rules of the forum. When we follow all the rules we'll post good content, respect the members and also make sure to report any sort of spams in the forum 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this forum is one of main reason why we are happy or spend our life in good way because cryptotalk teached us about the latest technologies of digital world as well as gives us such a healthy earning so thats our duty to reurn something more special to this forum by advertising this forum to our family or friends. And also create high quality post and help beginners for better working. This forum also increases their reputation but if we work then this forum is one of best in the world. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Cryptotalk are also tried to gain at appropriate function in forums marketplace and propular like bitcointalk .

After it they must apprehend signature advertising marketing campaign there can be , I anticipate with the aid of Cryototalk yobit also were given a superb variety of investors and holder there

You can give benifit to this forum in this way if you have knowledge about something and information which peoples don't know share that information with people work hard and with honesty if you are working purely then it's mean you are doing something better for this forum 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:20 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins. Cryptotalk has a lot of benefits for us and for beginners. Some of us would like to return the favour. So, how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

You could always be of benefit to the forum when you write posts that benefit everyone and since you can speak very good english, you can help with creating something that educates us and gives us knowledge that is rare to find.