How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

The reason for deleting our posts is not to provide useful content that violates the rules. Therefore, we must avoid mistakes, read the rules well and accurately, and critique content with high-quality concepts in order to not waste our fees and also so that our posts are not deleted because this matter is very frustrating.

For keep yourself safe from removal of post must follow the the prescribed rules. Create time span between two replies. Give reply 3 line minimum and give your own openion 

Hi, good evening everyone in this forum, there are many things to avoid,  if you still want to be in this platform, like using multiple accounts, and copying someone work. 

Deleting posts is from the moderators, and it depends on that some post actually do not count mainly because maybe the topic is kind of baseless and pointless to avoid posts being deleted one should ensure that the topic of discussion is an appropriate topic, and the comments coming from you should be educative also. 

Dear friend, in order to avoid falling into these situations and delete your posts that you have shared, you must abide by the rules and provide your best useful information and important posts.

First, make a topic that has sense and also connected to the content because there are topics that the content doesn't relate to the topic title which is not a good practice. Second, the topic is a duplicate of another topic and lastly an inappropriate topic title and content.

I think that the reason lies in the lack of benefit from some publications or the lack of approval of the members, so I advise everyone to search for information that attracts members and is of high quality.

I only comment or participate in posts that are posted way back. That for sure, I know that the topic is reliable, legitimate and aren't deleted for being unnecessary. These topics are most likely kept for being useful.

There can be many reasons why a post is deleted, one of them is copying each other's posts. When we copy a post and post it by changing it a bit, it will not be in accordance with the standard of the forum. Moderators of this forum are very active and they delete such posts.

The obstacle that many of us face is that our posts are deleted. Almost everyone's post is seen deleted. It feels really bad to delete posts that have been made with so much effort. To prevent our posts from being deleted, the first thing we need to do is find out exactly why our posts are being deleted. Most likely if we don't post usefully and if our posts are of very low quality then moderators and admins delete our posts so we should post useful topic. We should always send the correct information so that our posts will not be deleted again.

I agree with you, my friend
We avoid removing the post by following the forum rules and that what will be published must consist of 100 characters as a minimum and the information in the post must be valuable and important to the community

To avoid deleting posts, you must read the forum rules and conditions and adhere to them completely. Your posts must be of useful and meaningful content.  Good time should be devoted to reading research and articles in the field of cryptocurrency to increase our knowledge.  When our knowledge increases our posts will be of good content and we will avoid deletion.  The post must be at least 100 characters long.  Comments must be free of misspellings before posting.  I wish success to all members.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

You are right. I think,to remove this problem we should make the post very welly specially before publishing the post we should enquiry it very welly. Because we know that there is no option to delete the posts after publishing.           

We must formulate a well-written publication and not to quote ideas from others and not to steal them, and they must be in accordance with the standards of society

Yes ofcourse we should find the relative topics that have good discussion to discuss. We should read that what we don't know and thank to the topic creator and more importantly we should respect all members of this forum. 

To avoid your post been deleted you should know the topic you will comment on because now useless post are too much and also when we comment on them the topic will be deleted and our post are getting deleted too.

yeah you are right you just said it all, we should never copy someone else post to avoid being deleted by the moderators and we should  never use abusive words,  all this things are responsible for the deletion of our post.  We should be self independent on creating our post. 

It is good to delete the unhelpful post. We thank the officials for this commitment. I advise you to search and learn more about the field of coding and its future. After that, you can publish in the forum and raise new topics.

• +1 1

Well, from my experience I will introduce some things that may cause posts to be deleted

1- Watch for spelling and grammatical errors

2- Write a comment more than 100 characters

3. Do not comment on topics that are not related to the forum

4. Writing related posts

5. Use easy and understandable words

Hope that helps.

Erasing posts is from the arbitrators, and it relies upon whether the remark is a reorder of another remark or it doesn't have a place with the branch of knowledge that the primary post is discussing.

I think that so that more publications are not eliminated, what we must do is follow the rules, I think that by following the rules they will continue to eliminate publications or topics that sometimes we are not to blame and that the one who has it is The creator of the theme and his fault delete or eliminate work to us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not feel discouraged and I know that winning in the forum requires effort and fatigue. For me, I thank you for clarifying these matters. It is really a useful post. I wish you more follow-up in creating useful publications.

Of course, my friend, delete posts. This thing is normal, because the moderators in this forum delete topics that are not of any use.If any topic of yours has been deleted, know that it is not useful for the forum or for cryptocurrencies Of course, this is a good thing for the occupiers to be cleaned from this forum

The main causes o our post deletion are either because we violated any of the forum rules,or because our content ain't up to 100 characters,or even because out posts ain't useful and sensible,so to avoid your list from being deleted you have to make sure you obey the forum rules by all means,and try to make sure you post educative and useful contents capable of increasing others in knowledge