How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Hello friend, I think that the issue of posts deletion is becoming very rampant in the cryptotalk platform, and this is because some of the members don't make proper preparation before they publish their posts, so we most make research about topics before we post so as to reduce the percentage of posts deletion.

• +1 1

Revel in my friend, it is necessary when someone creates a post that it contains many things to avoid deleting this post, and I think that these things are not deviating from the scope of the topic and also the scope of work in this forum.

I agree with you, because most if topic we dind which is not relevant to this forum and not informative.  So select one which is giving you knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading exchange and investment.  So with this we can take benefits and will it consider usefull post . So it good if we make our own topic because we can make more usefull post if we make a search about on new topic with this we can gain more reputation.  

Another important consideration is topic selection, which should be given top priority to prevent you from posting on repetitive or less standard topics, which could be removed soon, and your post with it. Choose a nice, positive subject that has gotten a lot of attention and has gotten a lot of responses.

If you want to prevent your post from the delete I want to tell you that you should to post the good and useful material on this forum when you post the useful material your post cannot be deleted and that is very beneficial for you and the other members on this forum 

My friend, we have to abide by the rules of the forum in order to continue advancing and not be banned. This is the most important thing, and the old members recommend that we do so.

Certainly, I agree with your analysis because many are asking this question, and my post has also been deleted because I answered the question in another way, and the questioner did not benefit from my answer, so we must take caution and pay attention to the existing ideas and also ask for patience in order to continue strongly.

Dear friend, in order to avoid deleting your post by following the forum rules, publishing and writing rules, and also that your participation is not less than 100 characters and that it is in an easy and smooth manner and not difficult so that it benefits and benefits others simply and thank you very much

I do not know why posts are usually deleted in this forum, but according to my information, because of the same post being repeated by different people or because of the violation of the forum rules by the post, and it may be a reason because the post is not useful.

All of us are face to face these problems. But unfortunately l would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem. We can be careful about that, l mean they are deleting posts, which are unuseful and helpful we should wite more helpful.

All of us are face to face these problems. But unfortunately l would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem. We can be careful about that, l mean they are deleting posts, which are unuseful and unhelpful. We should write more helpful.

Things like that where they don't respect the rules or don't talk about anything we should. And if we make a good comment, our post will be counted. Carefully work carefully. To avoid mental laziness and to read the rules and to make things better.

• +3 1

Hello dear
Of course, I agree and I agree with the idea of deleting those posts that are repeated or that are outside the main topic of the forum, such as if a person comes and publishes a post about food, which is far from cryptocurrencies, so yes, it is better to delete it because it is a burden on this platform
Thanks.

• +1 1

Post deletion occurs for a variety of purposes, including when your posts are deemed spam, ineffective, or when the post on which you posted is removed. As a result, let us always strive to create meaningful posts that will not be deleted.

The analysis is completely correct, and I agree with you on that, we must participate in topics related to the goal of the forum that follow the rules and not less than 100 characters, so our posts will not be deleted because these topics will not be deleted

I think that the only solution is to follow the rules and what must be done and be committed to them and your posts will be useful and this is all there is no problem there is a solution or the reason for its occurrence

Hello my friend . There is no guarantee to save all of your posts from deleting. You see, when admins find out a member, who spams or do something not acceptable here, they ban him and remove all of his posts and created threads . And do ensure that every of your post should be meaningful and useful and avoid plagiarism. 

• +3 1

To avoid deleting posts, we have to adhere to the forum's laws that stipulate that posts written on topics related to the forum's interests and that they be free from spelling errors

• +2 1

You are right .. We must protect our account from bad posts and stay away from them and try to present the best topics that will benefit the forum

You are right, my friend, vulgar and repetitive topics do not benefit the forum and do not contribute well. They only suggest boring repetition and repetitive topics should be removed. This will undoubtedly be in the interest of the forum. 

I think that the matter is very simple .. we can easily avoid that .. Simply read carefully the rules of the forum and what we should do and avoid..and publish purposeful and appropriate things for the forum .. and this is how we solve the topic

I totally agree with you, my friend, it is better to make our publications high quality so that we can provide good and useful content to the rest of the members, thank you for sharing this post

• +2 1

Agree with you, I also suffer from the same problem.  Sometimes I think that I publish a useful post, but it appears to be unhelpful content. Therefore, we must read the forum rules well and understand them well

Hello everybody

There are much of us are suffring from deleting posts althogh we respect the rules and all tips 

But we should do not comment on junky posts because this ppst will delet and our comment so we should to take care of it 

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable post ... I think you should only comment on useful posts because useless posts will be deleted and therefore our comments will be deleted with them .. Good luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.