Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Certainly, my friend
I agree with you and thank you for this great post
As digital money has an alternative on the ground in the form of paper money
While electronic currencies are widely present in the internet world, where the internet has also become a part of our daily life
Which helps us to get high benefits in this field
There are also many who provide these services but they are all associated with Paypal support, Nettler
For example service from banks

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I have noticed many members who think that digital currencies are the same as encrypted currencies, and this is a mistake because digital currencies can be touched and seen as well, but only encrypted currencies are available online and invisible

• +4 1

Of course we can not dispense the classic currencies but all of us know that the digital currencies have fast transaction and low fee so these are some of their advantages.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I think this advice is very useful for new members who do not know what is the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies. I also think that cryptocurrencies are the most secure way to pay online.

I don't understand the difference between digital currency and the crypto currency. I always think crypto is a digital currency. Crypto currency is the best for other currencies. And thanks for sharing this useful information. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks dear for this useful post . Before it i don't have any information about cryptocurrency . So thanks for this .  It is helpful for everyone who read this post. 

Thanks.

I understand the difference between cryptocurrencies and digital money, these are completely different things, and it seems that it appears in many places, but a fairly large number of people do not understand this, it's sad.

Hello dear, it is true that many of us here, especially new beginners, are ignorant of this information, I knew this information, but I thought that the name of the digital currency is another name for the cryptocurrency

My dear mate I heard digital currency and ctypto currency so many times and I think both are same, but your topics change my opinion and now I know the difference between digital and crypto currency, its really good lesson for me and really thank you to share this topic.

• +5 1

I fell into this mistake before and I was not able to distinguish between digital coin and cryptocurrencies, but after reading some articles I needed to get to know each one of them and I think that cryptocurrencies are the best because they are very safe and do not require large conversion fees.

For me, I did not know that there is a difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, as I was thinking that it is the same currency and thank you for correcting my information and I think you have made a great addition to us in the field of comparison between types of currencies, what are the authorities that control them and what are the things that control At their prices

• +2 1

Very useful talk
But may I ask you a question
You talked about digital currencies that they are backed by central banks
And cryptocurrencies have a decentralized system
I mean, according to you saying that the leading currency that will be after a period of time is the digital currency because it is backed by central banks.

You have narrated these two digital currency and crpto currency very well. However I think that digital currency is controlled currency with some specific authorities and can be increased decreased.  But crpto currency is world wide expanded currency and also have limited stock. That's is the reason I think it's value flying on the sky.

My friend, cryptocurrencies are cryptocurrencies with a new encrypted financial system, which are decentralized, not controlled, and have no taxes, but digital is digital copies of local currencies. 

• +3 1

Hai hello my mate. Very very thanksful to you for sharing this such good topics into the hands of millions.  Its didnt depend on a topic, its also including high knowledge about the digital currency and crypto currency. 

• +1 1

The difference is big between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, digital currencies are central currencies, which are controlled by companies and governments, while cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies, no one can control them, their price increases and decreases according to supply and demand only, I think  The main difference between them is that digital can be tangible, it is real money deposited in an account for ease of trading, while cryptocurrencies are never tangible.

Many thanks for this important information and notice. I didn't know enough about her because I'm a newcomer. It will be included in my notes

Like me, digital currencies can include dollars, euros, rubles. We can only use them online (digitally) I think you asked the difference between fiat money and cryptocurrency cry Example of cryptocurrency This forum and example of digital money The prize we can get in this forum.

Yes, my friend, the difference between the digital currency and the encrypted currency is a big difference. The digital currency is the one that banks use in trading between countries in the form of digital work instead of printing it. The encrypted currency is the currency that is traded only on the Internet

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I am a new member on this platform. Thank you for sharing this valuable information I entered here today and I was not aware of this. I thank you very much and wish you all the best

I think digital currency is a cryptocurrency. I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and I don't have much knowledge and experience yet. Experienced members can better explain the difference between cryptocurrency and digital currency.

Hello dear friend, I am a new member of this platform. Thanks for sharing this valuable information
I got here today and knew nothing of it. Either, thank you very much
 Dear friend, I have heard about digital selling and cryptocurrencies many times, beliefs, beliefs, beliefs and beliefs differ between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, and this is a good lesson for me.

Yes, i understand that digital money and crypto currencies are other things. But they have conect, crypto like digital are insite internet. They both have value, only the cryptocurrency is not yet so popular, it still needs a lot to go through to be close to real money, but it has great prospects.

There are many difference in the both digital and physica currencies . the physical currency is associated with the physical form which can you touch and the digital currency is the cryptocurrency which is the later physical form of the currency.

There are many differences between digital money and cryptocurrency.  Digital money is the number of transactions in which money is used.  And cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is in circulation all over the world...