Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

On the contrary, Corona virus and our sitting at home is a good opportunity to work on the platform and learn more about cryptocurrencies to reach a professional level at work

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, alialyousef123a said:

On the contrary, Corona virus and our sitting at home is a good opportunity to work on the platform and learn more about cryptocurrencies to reach a professional level at work

I have to agree with you, Alia. Since we are spending more time at home, with more time on our hands, it gives us more time to spend on things that we normally wouldnt have time for. So, why not spend that time learning something new & potentially profitable ?¿?¿ At the same time, we can also help others. So its a win - win situation for everybody.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Maybe here number iof member is increasing day by day xarona virus is very effective on every one . Every work have disturbed due to carona . Mostly business and work have stopped. And people want to work at the home. 

Yes,Bro you are right.Carona destroyers all world .Maybe i think corona is the reason,All crypto currency is down now,BTC from 10000$ to 6000$it is the great cause of panic and fear for the whole world in addition to the virus maximum corona reduces the number of those who communicate on forum.

the main thing is Corona because all over the world everything is gone down I mean everything is closed.if it was less member active on this forum it could not be this the reason. The interest in crypto must have be lower at that time and then rise again with the price of coins going higher.As we know it is hard time these days and everyone is dealing their own struggles and maybe that's why there are less posts. This is really a productive option for the people to make good money staying home and spending time on internet.

Maybe, Corona virus could be a reason for less activity at this forum but personally i don't think that this can be the reason. Instead, due to this pandemic situation the members and activites have been increased significantly at this forum. In these days people have accepted the importance and advantages of this forum.

I think coronq virus pandemic situation was the best time for this forum. Many new members join this forum. I am also a new member I was searching for earning source and I found it.

I think not. It is because of Corona virus that the forum became more popular. People don't know what to do with all the free time they have and so the idea of earning at home in a stress free environment along with infinite access to knowledge will surely attract people.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Yes you may be right because coronavirus has affected nearly every thing, every thing is closed more over It might be due to cleaning process the cryptotalk is doing I mean deleting posts, I am not sure but there may be several other reasons too.

The Carona virus is currently causing an epidemic that is terrorizing everyone.  I have taken enough courage to work, and I am working in the forum using the rules to solve the virus according to the system.

I do not think so that's the reason since for the most part individuals remain in their domestic and they lean toward to work online since they cannot go to workplaces and not proceed their conventional commerce cryptotalk gathering alter their rules and control approximately installment method may be that's one of the reason.

I don't think it's the reason for less active members on the forum is corona virus. But during quarantine people would be more active because they don't have to go to the office and college.

I don't think so. Due to this pandemic situation most of us were confined to our homes. Therefore we got a  plenty of time to learn and share our useful Post. But the corona virus situation make many things worse in this platform.

Bro this platform is not a market or open place which could be a source of covid 19 infection. The main beauty of this forum is that, it provides its members to work from home with no time bound limit that most of our jobs possess.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ram22 said:

I do not think that the virus has an impact on the performance of members here on the forum, on the contrary, working remotely and making profits through these businesses has become a necessity in light of this pandemic.

Right dear Corona didn't effect this platform even I think in pandemic there was most of members active because everyone loss their job and only this platform was the best way of earning and if we talk about this time so it's increased alot..

• +1 1

50 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Right dear Corona didn't effect this platform even I think in pandemic there was most of members active because everyone loss their job and only this platform was the best way of earning and if we talk about this time so it's increased alot..

I do not think so that  at the time of corona members  were more active than now Because  that time forum new member  registration  were off plus  7 country got banned  from cryptotalk  campaign  so its normal  theory that that time mostly member  leave Forum  and has less  active.. 

• +1 1

Of course not. Because of the corona virus everything and everyone is transferred from offline to online. So according to my observation the activity of users should have increased. But don't know the reason you're talking about.

Yes you are hundred percent right dear but corona is effective just for those works for which we have to go out from our house but this work is completely in our home So it's not effected on all activities. But according to my experience and thinking during the corona period the users of this platform are highly increasing because no one want to waste his time and this app is most likely by people on these days. Because at home people are gettting many profit from it. 

Yes because if Corona viruse the crypto talk member s has become less . because now the rate of comments has become less that's why many members is leaving this from and this virous has gone to the every world .

I don't think corona virus effects the active members because due to corona virus we are staying in our homes and we have a lot of free time. So why don't we spend the time working on crypto to earn daily.

You're right that this pandemic had freezed a lot of sectors of the society. However in the areas which were less affected by the pandemic, people became more digitally dependent to deal with various situations. I assume that it may be majorly due to the price drop in Bitcoin or due to the wiping out of bots and other frauds.

• +2 1

May be you can say. But I am not satisfied from this . I am opposite to this because in coronavirus many of the students war free and many of other people were also free so they join Crypto talk to earn more and more.

Just now, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

war

Were

On 1/12/2021 at 10:03 AM, Pablo456 said:

You are right friend that thanks to the coronavirus there is a huge silence in several places or factors that before there was such as noise or many people or people and now everything is very quiet wherever you see it and I do not think that the forum is less active, so why In if it were for this, I would have to be very active, not the other way around, surely it must be for other things or situations that people are not much here in the forum.

Many have panicked about the Corona epidemic, so many are not active.Currently this epidemic has decreased a bit so again we can see active members on this site.

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I do not think so that  at the time of corona members  were more active than now Because  that time forum new member  registration  were off plus  7 country got banned  from cryptotalk  campaign  so its normal  theory that that time mostly member  leave Forum  and has less  active.. 

Yes I remember now at that time new registration off actually we all did mistake as like you correct my mistake you are my senior so if we help each other and find out mistake I hope this platform will be more good and talk about this topic so when I check it most of members are active it is very good for this platform..

• +2 1

i thing covid is the reason of a lot of members on this forum because covid make us job less so we all do not have any job so in this regard the forum is the last hope for all of us here by doing work hre on this forum we can easily meet our expenses so this crypto forum is no less than a marical so do your   best on this forum and get knowledge then you can easily earn more money here 
good luck