Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

If the Corona virus was the cause, then more users would have been on the forum being active than before,as the quarantine measures have given time for most people to be at home during this time of this pandemic crisis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think so because the actual reason is the change in the policy of the crypto talk forum. It might be due to the economic crises and worldly raising inflation and other financial factors but people are quite disappointed and worried about their future on the crypto talk. The policy makers should consider this fact and try to remove the reservations of the members of the platform. There should br be some motivation for the people. 

Hello fellows I hope you have a great day I want to ask that after some problems in crypto talk some members are destractid that's why some members not use crypto talk regularly

There could be two things according to your topic. One is that it could also be possible that due to Corona virus, people are scared about their lives and love ones, that's why they are busy to survive. And the other thing is that, most of the members also came here after lockdown for earning here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is the cause of great panic and fear for the whole world In addition to the virus, not allowing new registrations inside the forum, this resulted in

• +1 1

I think that some of the members of this cryptotalk forum wear banned and some of us here are afraid of getting warning point but if you make great successful post that pass information about crypto currencies, you will not get any warning point ever

• +1 1

In my personal opinion many people are quarantined at home now and they have more time to be online. So corona virus cannot affect the of online presence of members here, on the other hand It could increase it. So people are more able to be more active in this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Maybe on carantine these people found things that more interesting than writing post on this site like playing games or watching their favorite series

Yes you all are right due to Corona virus silence spread everywhere. Corona virus demage all type of activities e.g educational , primary and secondary activities , Governal activities and all other small and large activities can be affected. In this way crytotalk also affected. 

And less post are shown. 

Most of people die due to corona virus in all over the world so that's why rate of people decreased on cryptotalk site.

With my opinion no sir g Corona is not the cause of less active members. During these days the active members are in lot of number. Many people join this platform for earning money. Many students join this platform.

Possibly Corona infection is the explanation behind less cryptotalk individuals. Scarcely any months back such countless clients was dynamic in this gathering yet after Corona infection or lockdown or restricted nations, step by step this discussion part going less.

Corona has a big role, the members become less active, as the children did not go to school, they stayed at home, the children had a lot of activity, and the parents were busy with their children, they spent more time with them, I think so

• +3 1

Yes I think it is true that Corona virus has affected all the world so much . It is not just a one city problem it is overworld. And we Know that people don't use mobile or internet in jus one place it is also worldwide. So as due to Corona everything has lost its rating so these have been badly affected by it . But in near future it will be overwhelmed . It will be finished one day .

Yes dude i think that coronavirus is the reason to active the less members on the forum because due to coronavirus every school colleges and markets are closed therefore much members were lefted from the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

hey dear i dont think so because in such pandemics everyone need a opportunity to earn money and crypto is the best opportunity for them a lot of member joined it during this period of corona and they are working here @Ch Ayyan

Hey friend, I also think corona virus made lots and lots of people to join here. As we can see the people joining here is increasing day by day. People are getting knowledge about bitcoin and its use. I didnt feel like this forum is silent, maybe its because I am new in this forum

In my own point of view i don't think corona has anything to do with the silence of the forum members,infact since there's lockdown,that should be a means and reason for people to have enough time to sit and operate in the forum

I think you are right due to coronavirus there are many less members active on this forum. Due to coronavirus btc price is dumping at 6k but now it's price is 32k. And many members will come back on this forum. I am very happy .

• +1 1

According to my opinion, coronavirus is a disease that has not only reduced the number of people on this platform but has also led to school, college and university.It has to be believed that due to cronavirus, people on this platform have also reduced. 

In my opinion the corona virus makes other member here active because they are all in their house withouht something to do, they may soend their time being active with this forum so they could still soend their time in productive things like learning cryptocurrency. I also come here because of corona virus 

I think there are a few explanation including Covid. Admin has taken out alot of individuals which were abusing the standards of the discussion ,and furthermore yes covid has influenced the whole world so it very well may be the principle reason of low turnout from the furum. What's more, because of the accident of the crypto market numerous client may be reasoning that it isn't usefull to invested our energy in the discussion any longer.

Yes it can cause of less active members on Cryptotalk platform. But this is not impossible because this work can be done at sitting at home. We have not to go anywhere for completing this work. Many members got banned due to violation of Cryptotalk rules. Every members has different time to work. The numbers of less active members due to these causes.

Yes, the corona virus affected the whole world. Everything was locked down due to the corona virus. All businesses that were banned from leaving the house were shut down. But corona did not make any impact on this platform. People started working on this forum from home and made huge profits from this forum and covered their expenses.

• +2 1

with the coronavirus, it seems to me that even more active users have been added.  some, of course, also came from the airdrop, but that's another story.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.