A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Dear friend I am agree with you it is right many people working on other sites which give them very little amount. But crypto is the best way to earn good money without any investment. We earn money on crypto only by sharing our useful opinion about the topic.

Hello my friend, you are right faucet is a waste of time activities, in past I also do faucet site work but not get nothing, so if anyone want to get earning at online than we can do outsourcing like blogging, graphics, we design, crypto trading etc, if we can do one thing we can earn good amount of money monthly basis.

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is a good advice because many beginners start working on the sites of taps and applications that pay a small amount of bitcoin and they do not know many ways to earn money, which makes them put a lot of effort without any benefit

I think so others site on which beginners are doing work is lengthy like faucets and too much taken on it. But on other side crypto world is much better than these sites.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:04 AM, pablomarwan said:

Starting with taps sites is becoming a waste of time since I am in this forum. You will not be able to reap 1 full day in one day. You must work all day in one day
Imagine yourself working on it now and based on this price for bitcoin, you will not get to that dollar until you complete a month
For beginners, this forum gave them an opportunity to accumulate profitable capital
Up to $ 50 a month

In most sites it is in the past few minutes discarded of time like airdrops and fuset Free lancing is greatest and everlasting way to earn currency.

Currently as it stand now cryptotalk is a best platform where one will earn money by working here on daily basis with full assurrance compare to other site that are not even well recognized, perhaps it all depends on choices but in my own view i will recommend cryptotalk to anyone looking for a job online.

I am a beginner and I have never done any faucet site ,where I start is cryptotalk and am yet to start receiving earning, I believe i will finish my first 100 post today. Cryptotalk has proven many people wrong that cryptocurrency is legit and it has bring more people close to the cryptocurrency world

Yes you are right this forum pay high as compare to all other forums. Because other forums pays a very little amount that by this we can't meet the expenses. But this forum pays higher than all of that others.

If you do your best at here then you never need to go or join another site. Crypto gives you enough amount for your work as compare to other sites. So don't waste your time in other place. Spend your time here and gain knowledge about different things and earn extra money.

Hi! Dear individuals I am additionally concur with you dear. You state right yet dear as I would see it there are numerous advantages to join the discussion for amateur. Since they can think about the digital money , from here they can get a decent knowlege about exchanging and furthermore they can demonstrate the correspondence aptitude. So I think there are numerous suggestion to join the cryptotalk.

• +4 1

these sites are just like the ptc sites where you can not earn good amount and the money you make is limited and also you can not make more than one account.

What I would recommend to a beginner who first carefully read the rules of the Cryptotalk forum so that he does not have any problems with his future publications, in addition to that, read, research and learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies, so that he can make excellent publications and that these are not deleted.

Thank you for your advice.  I am a new to crypto world and also new to this site.  I  work here likely 15 days. So i took your advice and will stay away fro faucets. Crypto talk is great site. I will work here. I earn here and also learn  from here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I recommend that the beginners should try and understand the basic concept of the rules and regulations guiding the platform in other to know where to start there work from not to waste time on places they do not have enough knowledge and experience on in order not to be self blamed for not benefiting the aim and objectives of joining the platform 

• +2 1

The most important advice for new members is to first adhere to the rules and they must write new, innovative and non-duplicate posts based on their own experience in the field of digital currencies Secondly, all beginners should gradually start trading the trading and investing windows

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Those beginners who did work first in faucets or in free lancing knows the importance of cryptotalk very well . They can get 2-3 $ here everday with just 20 useful posts . So it is best opportunity to serve cryptotalk rather than useless faucets.

You are right dear friend! Beginners shouldn't waste their time on such sites. This forum is trusted and you can earn one to two dollars daily basis but it depends on the value of btc. Good luck!

• +1 1

yes any one trying to working with foucet just losing the time, i advice all the crypto beginners to bought usdt with cash money and try to exchange with crypto small value and also star crypto trading,alo i recommend to make an long time strategy 

• +1 1

Yes because crypto will give you many money without investing in someone sites so i think crypto is more better than other  all other websites so if you like it then you should don't leave this website because they will give you earning and learning at the same time.

Yes it's true that we've been to Faucets but made very few Satoshi. For that we just leave it and turn to the cryptotalk forum, in my opinion cryptotalk pays quite well and there are still many people who are interested here. Job in cryptotalk is quite promising but we have to be careful because there are many rules that must be obeyed, besides that we can develop our income from trading on the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

You are very right, or many times you can't even reach the minimum amount to make the withdrawals, the best thing I found this year was this forum, and the next one will be better because I'm already understanding how things work around here, I'm very happy to be here.

Yes i agree with you.Freelancing is the most profitable and recognised job in crypto and also in online community. Its safe and it has no risk of loosing money or job all on a sudden.But before that you have to learn and know about it.Without taht freelancing is useless.

Am too much happy to get this forum this forum is so kind to the students and the needy knowledged mens and women's new member should not waste the time on wastage websites 

Yes recommendation for the beginners there are. Yes no doubt because otherwise they lost their account. So just firstly read the beginner section and read it. Simple and follow the rules of the forum I think.

• +1 1

Yes dude ! you are saying right i am also beginner and comes here after using alot of freelancing websites. i am feeling it will be better platform for me 

Hmm it's important I understand it's important. Because beginniers if they want and follow the rules of the forum then they should need to the giving time to the forums and especially beginner section.so I think it is the best way 

• +1 1