A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Well as beginners you should be very careful with your posts. This is to make sure that you are not removed or banned from the forum. You need to also make sure you are posting high quality contents so as to get good reputations and followers 

Hello friend thanks a lot of information village information is very valuable for me because of this platform and anything can you for me sequential order keeping your information with us and guiding us we will be very thankful to you that's why I like this platform everyone help each other and we can be a team and we can work hard for success

• +2 1

Some novices do some work on some work with a lot and cause little and this because of their lack of knowledge of our forums so I advise them to join us so do not make a big effort

The beginning of the money provided by the forum for meeting daily jobs is very good for us as beginners and helps us a lot, then work and continuous research comes to learn and gather knowledge to help us use it in the world of coding, and the beginning of the work journey with it within investments, harvesting profit, entering the world of exchanges, raising attention, observation and anticipating areas that may be achieved for us. Profit upon entering it

More recommendations like this should be made to guide beginners. For beginners, this forum gave them an opportunity to accumulate profitable capital Up to $ 50 a month .We should only work in the areas we love and give us our ability to work and our dignity.Thanks for advice for new members to suggests don't work in faucets. 

Thank you for this valuable advice
Because we are beginners
Fortunately, having members like you share their experiences with the sites so that we don't make the same mistakes
Good luck, may God reward you

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. I think most beginners tend to use these applications and tap sites because they are afraid of going into more complicated matters and have less experience and information in the field of profit from the Internet. Beginners always need help to move to higher levels

You are right, as beginners many of us who start crypto by logging on the faucet site, in 1 month we can only get $ 1, in my opinion it's a very time consuming job, for that I am here and try my luck in cryptotalk together good luck on this site. I take this as a lesson that in the crypto world making money is not easy, it takes time and learning.

Advice for those who work on the faucets site that you spend a lot of time for a small sum of money I advise you to work on this program because it is much better

Hello friend, I am a beginner here but I liked working here so I did a lot of research and gathering information, the most important thing is to adhere to the laws and understand them correctly so that your account is not blocked, and it is important to share information with others.In this forum, you must follow those who have high experiences ،Of course, it takes time to learn a lot.

• +4 1

That is good advice my friend. Faucets are a waste of time and it takes alot of work and time to earn only one dollar.ptc sites that ask you to complete tasks in exchange for money give large amount of tape but there are many illegal ptc parts that do not pay you. In my opinion the best way to work and earn money it to do work in cryptotalk.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. Beginners generally need guidance and feedback, and then they automatically know errors and provide useful content in everything they ask. Thanks

• +5 1

This platform is just amazing 

This platform is totally worth 

Beginners dont waste their time on scammers sites 

This platform is totally real

this platform gives us knowledge and information about crypto currency 

this platform also gives us earning to support ourselves financially 

Beginners join this platform and happily works on this platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good idea friend, though many successful traders and investors have started with faucets. But for now there are many things that can give your crypto though its not easy but you can earn a lot if you will focus..

• +3 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

You are right dear I agree with you because I also waste my my precious time in earning free crypto currencies and I also earned but they are very little in amount and also it requires a lot of time so I think we should first get proper knowledge and should start work with a legit site.

Hello my friend, I think that these sites are tired and consume a lot of time for a small amount, but here we can profit more in addition to learning about cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

You are saying correctly because freelancing are greatly appreciated and skills based works on using freelancing and we can earned unlimited earning from freelancing service.

My dear friend, thank you for this good participation. I am one of the beginners who tired a lot in moving between sites that pay a little bitcoin until I start my work here.

We all are in the struggle of earning money and many of us wasted a lot of time finding a legit site. Beginners must follow the rules and regulations of the forum. If you don't have skills then you cannot survive on freelancing field. One of the greatest sites to work in this internet right now is the use of cryptotalk forum and the truth is the growth will depend on how we are able to stand on this stand, the benefits of working here are many and varied, and we can earn money and make profits.

Faucets are useless and waste of time sites and we do not earn much money, so good work is in the forum. We gain experience in addition to money and it is not a waste of time, but it only takes a few hours.

3 hours ago, Maham sarfraz said:

I am totally agree with you. I think working on crypto talk forum is the best experience of my life. You can make money from here without doing any investment. And you can also increase you knowledge from here. And crypto talk also improves your writing skills. 

Dear friend, alot of sites are just waste of time we do more effort than earn but cryptotalk is difference from them, here we can earn more than one dollar per day and it could be increased as prices of Bitcoin increase. And as you mention I agree, many alot of sites require investment before you earn money but cryptotalk platform is the best sites i know not collecting any requirements from members before to work and earn money.

Of course, my friend, I completely agree with you that this method called Hanafi is definitely a waste of time and does not bring any gains, and we all have to stay away from it and not use it, and rely on methods that make us money.

• +3 1

It is a good idea to work in sites that provide independent services in exchange for certain profits, but working here is also beneficial, if you learn to trade and invest, you will achieve large profits in the long run, I never recommend working on taps because it is considered a waste of time

Thank you for your post, my friend, and I think the best way to earn is to join the cryptotalk forum. It is a wonderful forum that increases our knowledge and our love for knowledge and makes us money. It is the best forum.

• +2 1