Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

You are right my friend..

I always try to like posts with useful content but I actually noticed that most of the comments on the posts don't add anything to what is mentioned in the main topic. 

Honestly speaking, it is my habit that when I see some post that contain creative, informative, knowledgeable and unique content , I always rate that post positively and I also believe that if someone is working hard to create unique content for us then it is our moral responsibility to give them positive rating. It will boost their moral and would encourage them to create good posts in the future as well.

You are absolutely right my friend, I think that members have stopped giving reputation to others because the forum does not pay for reputations anymore, I also think that some members are here with the desire to earn money only, meaning that they write the comment only without interest in learning or giving a positive reaction

• +3 1

Actually Getting likes requires a lot of effort in searching for useful information and publishing it in a manner that is understandable to all members and in an attractive way that encourages members to read, and thus benefit from this information and give you these likes.

You are welcome sir and this is very true because there are some members in the cryptotalk platform that suffer lack of positive rating to there constructive posts and this might discourage then from working in the platform, so it's will be better if we reward constructive posts with good assessment.

Yes my friend, you're right. 
When you work hard and you don't get credit, it hurts. 
It's very nice to get praise for your work, but at the same time you can't ask people to interact because that's personal freedom that shouldn't be infringed upon.

We thank you for providing these important tips .... When you see useful information like this, It is necessary to interact it as a kind of assistance and support for this person who is trying to create important topics in order to help the rest of the followers, especially the beginners, so do not hold back with admiration, it is free !!!

Edited by MichelleHanonik

I agree with you, my friend

I wish you all the best here

In this forum, we should be together, help each other, support and support each other

And to evaluate the good topics in a positive way

I ask you not to give up or stop

Follow your posts and don't worry you will receive support here

Well, we see some members are not interested in giving a good reputation, they only publish and write for profits only, we all have to put the good reputation on the topics that they deserve, in this way this forum will continue and become more popular, and thus we will continue to get profits, read Slowly and put a good reputation for the helpful.

• +4 1

Certainly, especially after the drop in the price of the talk, our payments have decreased in Bitcoin as well, so we have to provide an evaluation for everyone who does a good job and a useful topic, and for this reason we will have done a good job for us, the forum and the forum members.

You are right,I agree with you.Yes on this forum. Many people including me they read post and found it best but didn't give reputation.i think we should give reputation. Now i give you heart.

You are right,I agree with you.Yes on this forum. Many people including me they read post and found it best but didn't give reputation.i think we should give reputation. Now i give you heart.

• +1 1

Expressing admiration for the post or any comment if it is useful helps to raise the morale of its owner, which leads to an increase in his giving and an increase in his love to help other members

Many people read topics without establishing a good reputation without reason or justification, although they do not lose anything if they give us a good reputation, so we must give people the good reputation they deserve in order to encourage them to write more useful topics, I give admiration when I see something useful in a comment or topic .

• +2 1

On 4/5/2021 at 11:42 PM, Rickie13458 said:

Yes you are right giving like to constructive post and topics is really a reward because it give you more court and make you make more post that are important and beneficial to other forum members and encourage them more to like your post but some of the members especially the beginners just give reputation without considering the post please let's try to take note and make corrections

Dear giving constructive like is good but we should know to which post or topic we have to give because many new members give like to those post which was not deserve and after that the reward was off for giving react and still we have to choose the good quality post for giving react..

Hi dear respectable member

Firstly , i always found your posts useful and also give likes to your useful posts because you are giving the knowledge which the members needed. Otherwise many people are doing repeated posts which are now useless. So i also want to say that people should give likes to useful posts to appreciate the members.

All the best dear thank you

This is not good. You are making an effort to present an informative topic and you only see the responses without liking the topic. This frustrates the author of the topic. We have to encourage those who write important topics by giving them a good reputation so that they can continue to provide what is useful to us and to the forum.

Yes to me it is very wrong that some of us don't give likes to especially people that deserves it we are not encouraging them at all so please let's try and always show them love that will make them to bring us more interesting topics 

On 4/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Shahud said:

i think for a perosn giving reaction limit for one day is about 10 numbers.if it exceeds then it will be making some negative impression and might be we get some warning from the team

I am new member on this this forum.Tis forum gave you a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrinces.Working hard and get succed in your life.

Yes, I am with you, my friend, that most users focus on writing comments only. They should write valuable topics and show what they have to view the forum and all of it is here

Yes, my friend..the majority here only pay attention to comments..and a large part of the members do not support the topics, even if the topic is useful, it does not receive much support..Each member has useful information that he must publish in the forum ..

The other members must give a positive reputation to this information or this topic if it deserves it..We must cooperate in the forum until we reach full knowledge

Nice initiative from you, my friend, I agree with you that most of the members here go to provide comments on the topic without giving a reputation to the owner of the topic, knowing that the topic is important and useful.  Everyone should give the author a reputation and then go for suggestions

• +2 1

Giving likes to constructive post and topics is the best thing to do in forum and to every member that participate in the platform positively because that is source of earning so we have to doing that always because is also part of duties.

Yes, my dear friend, of course some users only post useful topics. They should have a positive reputation to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +3 1

There can be several reason.Many of us don't read comments because of busyness.Now it's our choice  ,we should give constructive comments as possible.Those comments can attacked by visitors

Please join me in welcoming you.
Warm regards for all your efforts, my mate.
Personally, I applaud and welcome every member who takes the time to build and discuss topics on the forum.
We learn, gain, and have the ability to discuss and make a statement as a result of these subjects, and we can win over 1000 Satoshi.