If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

Hello friend, In the following not many years I see it muddled for that to occur yet thinking a long time from now I have no questions that this will occur. The world is changing and you need to realize how to get connected to it, you need to wager on digital currencies and put resources into them.

i think using others usa fiat currency is like impossible but the usage of crypotcurrency is possible. if the people could make fee from each currency then it'd be very tough to handle however making same one forex for entire international could be possible by way of the use of cryptocurrency.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

This is actually happening today, but on a small scale and in specific countries and with specific companies. If this matter spreads, we will save the fee for printing currency and will protect the currency from illegal printing carried out by some countries ..

Thanks

• +1 1

Real currency is Fiat currency, but I believe that in the future, cryptocurrency digital currencies will continue to be used like Fiat currencies.  Digital currencies can always be kept with you like a bank wallet and digital currencies can be used from the wallet whenever needed.  Compared to the way cryptocurrencies have risen in price, everyone will be interested in using cryptocurrencies in the future for its popularity.

I believe this would happen in future as the distance between the countries reduces day by day by in this advance digital world. But certainly it's not so easily attainable since the diplomancy and trade manners of each coutires differ. If it come true it will greatly support to reduce barriers between countries. 

Dear friend I think if possible whole world adopt cryptocurrency then real currency use as a digital currency. Now some country say cryptocurrency legal and some country say cryptocurrency illegal. Day by day many country adopt cryptocurrency. I think in future cryptocurrency use real currency.

I will discuss with you two points here my friend.

1- About real currencies, we can use them in all around the world depending on the currency we want to use and on the country we want to use them in.

2- For some real currencies you can convert them in to cryptocurrencies. for example, USD, EUR, RUS.. etc.

So I do not think that there are any other problems that we might face nowadays. what do you think?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It would be great if it happened in the future with the growth of the world, we would be closer to achieving this today there are many countries that prefer paper money and do not accept cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Indeed, fiat can be used as a transaction between countries but will be limited by the type of currency of each country, for this a third party service is required to convert it into a certain fiat currency. When compared to cryptocurrency, it is much more efficient to use crypto.

• +1 1

I think this is possible in coming future but not in the present scenario. This has been stopped because if every currency cam be used anywhere then that can create a lot of mess. But with the growth of the world and nations that day is not far when the currencies will have same values and will be used anywhere in the globe

Well real Currency can't be used as digital currency , Because there are two different types and no one can replace each other but we actually use your real Currency for shopping online with our credit cards

All currencies have their own merit and demerits but i wanna to say that today wold is digitalized and technology is on demand and every one give preference to crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

We are really going to this way ,in the future all will use the digital currency specially with this epidemic there is no place for real currency ,it's time for blockchain to change the world i rally believe in that

Yes, I agree that this will be great, because most likely, the cryptocurrency will then be equated to the same virtual coin in those countries that have their own virtual currency.

We're living in a digital era, it's highly possible. Crypto becames more famous every year and there's no chance to not using crypto. Every government is aware of that but most of them didn't do something worth to tell. I think they all have their own projects but they need some time. When bitcoins reach above 20k$ again we will start to hear that crypto is the future. 

• +4 1

I don't think that will happen mate. Governments will launch their own digital currencies and a new reserve coin will take its place as the trade basis between nations. However cryptocurrencies will be used as payment options that much is true and possible for the near future. We will wait and see the regulations and how it will affect the crypto world. I hope everything will be in our favor. Have a nice evening 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes I think it is possible. Real currency is different than digital currency since digital currency is simply currency issued by a bank in digital form. Virtual currency is unregulated and therefore experiences dramatic price movements since the only real force behind trading is consumer sentiment.

Real currencies cant be used as digital currencies but we change digital currencies into real currencies but it is possible in future real currencies can be used as digital currencies. It is a profitable trade

Of course, it would be wonderful if each country had their own cryptocurrency in addition to Bitcoin as a unified global currency, this would make the exchange much easier across the world and would lead to an end to the dollar’s control of the global financial system. I believe this will happen in the near future as the current financial system will be completely replaced.

I think this is conceivable in coming future however not in the current situation. This has been halted since, supposing that each money cam be utilized anyplace then that can make a ton of wreck. Yet, with the development of the world and countries that day isn't far when the monetary standards will have same qualities and will be utilized anyplace in the globe.

As you are asking for the real money to be used for crypto currency trading, as per my experience it's already using like dollar amd euro for purchasing and selling like but near future these can be used for everything 

Physical currencies or fiat money, in fact, are also digitized like cryptocurrencies, when we use the internet to carry out banking transactions or pay in a store we are using the digital face of physical money, in the case of cryptocurrencies they only exist in digital form and not in physical form and this is a big difference with physical money.

We are truly heading off to thusly ,later on all will utilize the advanced money exceptionally with this pestilence there is a bad situation for genuine cash ,it's the ideal opportunity for blockchain to change the world I rally trust in that

Currently we work with mobile banks, this is printed, tangible, real money, but with technology we do not withdraw it from banks, this is "virtualized money", it is somewhere.
On the other hand, digital currencies, although they are endorsed by different "entities" only exist on the network, we are not going to go a bank to withdraw bitcoin from an ATM, for example.
However, I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of the global economy, and thanks to technology and connectivity it will eventually become possible. It will only be a matter of time and socio-political will.

SailorMoon!