More topics more reputation. - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

It is not important to increase the number of topics in order to gain more credibility; reputation is determined by the comment you make in a topic or post whether the comment is appealing or positive, members will respond and with each reaction you receive a reputation point.

I think you are right and wrong at the same time, for the posts to be useful at the same time, it takes more effort in research, gathering information and making sure of its validity, in short, the more time you give the post to research the better The more time you reduce the research, the quality of the topic will decrease. This is a bit bad.

You are right. I've seen very closely how themes can improve anyone's reputation. That is why I have been focusing on learning something about each topic that I participate in. Because I want to create themes and be good at it.

I agree and yet no on the grounds that different posts are truly dubious sooner or later despite the fact that its an uncommon reality it happens some of the time however I generally look the data of what they have and attempt to understand what they are saying in seriously seeing manner..

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in this regard, but the topics must be useful, thoughtful and have good ideas in order to achieve their purpose and gain the reputation of the members present in this forum

Yes, my dear friend, of course you have to publish useful and good topics to gain more positive reputation. The more useful topics are published, the more reputation increases. 

You have the right to an idea, that increasing the topics leads to an increase in reputation and interactions, but you have to search with all references and sources for useful information about digital currencies, to gain positive interactions 

The distinguished member can always create special topics and gain good reactions, he acts according to his nature only and abides by the rules and has some culture that helps in creating the topics, I think that we can all be distinguished members That we were brave.

Hi friends

Yes it's right to post daily and regular on the website to get good reputation and earn good amount from there , crytocuranices is the biggest platform for people to earn good amount in less time

I agree with you in terms of increasing the creation of topics, this will give us a good reputation, but there are conditions for the topic to be a new, varied and useful idea for many members. This benefits the forum and the increase in topics gives focus on the information more if it is very useful and that also earns a good reputation.

Yes you are right i think we should encourage ourselves and post more useful posts in order to gain reputation because comments only are not enough for getting the reputation we need so i agree with you on this .

Yes if we are creating topics then we have certainty that we will keep earning reputations because most of the topics contain valuable informations. Although creating topics is not that easy but we should try as possible to be creating it.

Of course, we can earn more reputation by creating more topics. You can earn good income by gaining reputation. Posting a topic is helpful.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are in good health, thriving at work and earning abundant money, my friend. The more you present useful and important topics in the world of coding, you gain a favorable reputation and the more you present, the more positive reputation you gain.

Of course, I will give you my opinion in this regard, but you must use your publications to be important, meaningful and useful to members and agree with all opinions. This will earn you more and more experience greatly and keep your publications away from deletion and protect you from the ban

This is a very good statement but let us know that it is not just about creating more topics but rather create more useful topics which are not the same will attract more reputation to your topics due to positive reactions from other members.

Yes, my friend, this is logical because the increase in the number of topics that you publish indicates the extent of the experience that you have reached, provided that these publications are useful Thus, it will gain a good reputation among the members 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, this is correct talk. Attractive topics that contain interest in the encryption world, enhance your information and search for everything that matters to the coding world to get a good reputation.

Yes, the many topics give more reputation, but this is if these posts have useful and new information inside the forum and also if they are correctly written so do not bother with the abundance of posts, be concerned with good content.

Yes, my friend I agree with your words when the number of topics increases the responses to the subjects and are increasing your reputation, but the topics must be important and helpful to the forum in general

Yes I agree with you @Ch Ayyan . Our post get more reputation than our comments . We should prefer to create more posts than to comments because comments did not give us reputation but our post give us more reputation.

I completely agree with your talk.we should to increase our members and increase our reputation and if we increase our members and reputation then our every post are viral and we become famous.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, in more topics you will gain more fame, but we must focus on sharing the right information and make sure that there are no misspellings, in order not to confuse the idea to be obtained, we have to be conscious about this .

All the best for everyone.

The increase in posts is really important, but I think it is more important to focus on the type of post
I see that if the type of content posted is distinct and unique then there will be an increase in the positive reputation

I think a lot of posts will definitely help increase your reputation, but it will increase the amount of responsibility placed on you, because you will set an example for others .