More topics more reputation. - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes, you are right, the reputation can be increased by increasing the topics, but provided that they are important, useful and not repeated topics and take into account the rules of the forum.

I completely agree with you the more you create the more gain reputation but it is very important that you must create new and unique topics that will be of interest to people if you create a topic that was already there then you are likely to put a negative reputation.

• +3 1

Absolutely my friend, you are right, increasing the number of posts you publish will increase your reputation, but good reputation only comes from useful and unique publications, so you have to work hard to make all your posts useful and meaningful.

Hello, everyone. 
 Yes my friend I am agree with you ...The more your posts will increase goodwill among members but we must create topics that are really important and useful for all members

I agree with you in this point only if you are creating useful topics with good content not just writing topics randomly, because content is much more important than number of topics you write. 

well I agree with you completely . but I want to add that is although most people react to posts rather than replies but they will not react to you if your posts are not helpful . and they will react to your replies if it is helpful

Yes, I believe that the more subjects we write about, the better our credibility would be. People are looking for new and interesting topics to watch. We have our own topics with good material, and we have a good reputation and understanding among the members.

I agree with you, my friend, and it is necessary for the content of the topic to be useful and contribute to increasing the experience and knowledge of the members well and provides useful information that helps them reach success, which will lead to getting more reputation, so we have to increase the daily presentation of useful topics to increase the reputation of people

Yes you are right . When we publish content that contains important information, and on a daily basis, all members will interact with it, which raises our reputation

Yes, my friend, the best is the content of the topic and the information and instructions that are presented about modern encryption and what it relates to, it is important to everyone and has a positive reputation, this is my opinion my friend

• +2 1

You can create many topics to get more reputation , but the content you provide should be quality and useful with important and new information about encryption and its words easy and understandable to the rest of the members, Good luck.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum but I agree with you that more useful topics are better than comments
Good luck to you

I totally agree with your content. Many people even dobt see itgers posrs, they just focus on making their posts and thus ignore the yseful information others are posting. So if anyone have new information , he should go for creating a new topic rather than posting.

Hello my dear friend.  You can create as many good things as you like.  That is how you will gain fame.  Because these good comments of yours will give you a reputation for reading and creating topics.

Absolutely right my dear friend I agree with you creating more topics increase reputation because more people will give you like if your topic is helpful for them .so we should create useful topics to get more reputation  if we create useless topics then our reputation will also decrease and our post will get deleted we should also get one warning for that.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you. It is very important to make good comments for a good position. If the comments are useless then you will not get them at all.,Understand and comment on as many daily posts as you can, this will greatly enhance your writing ability.

Yes dear I see most of people react on topics instead of comments. they give reputation on topics more and never pay head more attention on comments. So, it is good for you to create daily new topics which are informative and useful for others then you gain more reputation.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

The best thing in this forum is that you can make a useful topic and if your topic is useful then you will get a very good reputation to that topic and it will increase your reputation as well as the followers also. Just you have to make the useful topic daily.

Yes my friend I agree with you that the creation of many topics helps us earn a good reputation especially if the topic contains useful and valuable information and contains more than 100 characters and should not contain spelling errors.

Yes, you can gain by increasing the number of topics, but on the condition that they are useful and new topics and provide added value in order to obtain positive reviews and a high reputation.

• +2 1

When we publish useful articles, we will get a good reputation, my friend, so don't worry. Just focus on gaining more experience and multiply your profits by investing or trading at a later time.

For me, I prefer to publish one useful post that contain new information than to publish 10 unhelpful posts that contain old information. We should care about the content and quality, my friend, not the number, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Dear, if you want to enjoy a good reputation, you should create important, useful and distinctive topics because the responses are among the topics in which we get a good reputation.

Hello my friend, I believe that a good reputation comes in our turn to enhance confidence in posts with useful content that aim to flourish and develop the forum and enhance confidence in new users.

Your words are correct, my friend, when you write useful topics, this will direct the lights to you and make you excel in the forum, especially when you post a lot of useful and informative topics to the forum, which makes people follow you and give you a positive reputation.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.