More topics more reputation. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

If you want to earn extra money or reputation in this forum, you must create more topics and must be useful. And the more you create the most useful topic, the more reputation get more reputation. So more topics are more reputable with this I am completely agreed with it...

You are right Topics get more attraction as topics have more access to all the members than comments so It has more chances of receiving ratings on it that will increase your community reputation. So We should make at least 1 topic daily.

Hello my friend, I thank you for this participation because obtaining a reputation is considered good and stimulates work more by giving important and useful topics to everyone. I wish everyone good luck

The topics reach a lot of members, unlike the comments. 
Thus creating useful and non-recurring topics will double the positive reputation 
Therefore, our own research should be conducted to ensure that our publications contain useful information and receive positive evaluations

You are right, my friend, more topics are increasing our hearing, for this reason, when we create a topic, we must create good topics that have a lot of benefits.

My dear friend, you are right, but we have to focus on the quality of the topic and its content, because one important topic may bring us a good reputation, which brings us 10 topics. Quality is important and its benefit

We all seek to gain our reputation and achieve our gains, I totally agree with you, and we have to help each other to achieve our full gains.

In fact, we should at least create a topic of high interest every day. But also if our comments are of great help, the members will give us a good reputation.

• +1 1

Yes friends, whose topic will be good, the chances of reputation will be equally high, so if we want our reputation to be good, then we should write more topics and our comments and postings should be very high. 

Creating a topic doesn't necessarily mean that you will gain a reputation for talking like the site, but creating daily posts on a larger scale will eventually lead many people to consider you active on the site, as I think users are unknownUsers and others are almost everywhere.

The subject you mentioned is definitely a positive one, but you need to share the knowledge so that everyone can learn from the topics that will be mentioned and the topics that will be discussed, and the things that can be useful to people. These things will be much more positive and useful to everyone ....

Every member who joined this forum they are always want to increase their followers and want to get good reputation in this forum it is a good way if we create a topic in this forum that we can easily get positive rating but its depends on the topic quality if we write good content it will definitely help us

Yes, that's all right. The more posts you post in the forum, this will increase the reputation among the members of the forum. But the main thing should be there some logic and quality in posts and topics which boost up our knowledge. 

I agree with you, but at the same time no because other posts are really suspicious at the some point although it's a rare fact it happens sometimes but I always look the information of what they have and try to understand what they  are saying in more understanding way @Ch Ayyan.

Yes, the best way to increase our community reputation is to create topics, because alot of people will react on it, and also it will give you more attention, but it's just difficult to be able to create a topic every day, but we can do it once a week.

If you only want to create topics that are not only inferior, but also violate the rules of the forum, just don't like posts even if they aren't effective, and I'm one of them, not many people do it, so you have to ask them you If you create something that is already there, you will probably establish a negative reputation.

Of course, my friend, the increase in the number of posts and topics increases your good reputation and gives you more experience, so we all have to work in this way in order to provide something good for the forum and for beginners who are looking for knowledge

Hello my dear friend.yes you are right.If there are more topics then we make good posts which helps us to share our knowledge and get good reputation in return which helps us to boost our reputation and positive rating helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

Of course, but not any topics that increase a good reputation, we are here to learn. Sharing repeated topics cannot give us any new experience, meaning topics with renewed and useful content must be shared to gain a good reputation.

I believe on that because the more topic you made the more you can have reputation mark. Specially if you make the best topic for every content you make in this forum and it is useful and informative. You will continue to accumulate reputations from the other members.

My friend, I do not completely agree with you on this because increasing the number of posts only does not earn you a reputation. The posts that you share should be useful and attract members through the information they contain. Only in this case can the reputation increase.

Yes that's right
More posts increase reputation
However, this does not apply at all times
If the post does not contain content useful to each other, this post will be deleted
Good luck, may God reward you

Yes, I agree with you, but this is the second Yuki here, and until now it is not clear to me what the forum works, and I am so far looking for the rules in order to know them and avoid breaking the rules

Yes, my friend, but the content of the topic must be useful in order for it to receive a positive reputation, so that the proposed topic has valuable ideas in order to attract the reader to it

Hello .. Yes, your words are correct, and I gave you reputation points .. But not only the topic, the interest in the posts is also useful ..if finds that the posts are useful and provide good information .. The topics you write should be tired in researching and write useful and good information in them .. It may happen that it is A good topic you write gets a lot of reputation points.