More topics more reputation. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

For sure mate, you absolutely right getting more reputation here is not hard as far as you make sure that you create good, useful meaningful and helpful content, which helps the entire members of the forum.

You are right that the members offer more reputation on the topics than the response because they can readily access it and the answers do not read all of them.

• +3 1

Yes bro I agree with you, more post more reputation. But I think you must also concentrate in the quality of your content. Cause it is also matter for your reputation

Yes you can earn more reputation by increasing number of your posts. But simply increasing number of posts by using low quality language and information doesn't provide you anything and it will get you negative rewards .So by increase valuable and quality number of posts you can earn more reputation.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

You are right most people give reactions on posts but the post must have good and helpful content. There must be some logic in the post so that people will like it. In my opinion if you create good and helpful data then people will like it, no matter if its a post or a comment. 

If you post helpful content members will give your reputation and the posts with low quality language and lots of mistake get negative points to always make crystal clear posts for the users here.

I am new here and i agree with your post.but i want to add one thing that its not only about topics .we have to create topics with full of content and information which gives others the knowledge about this forum.We have to make all the topics in simple language so that everyone understands well and respond well then the reputation automatically increases.

Yeah I also think the same. I have never been givenreputation on replies even though they are useful but I have gotten a few from topic,members will give you reputation and a lot of people don't do dat, But yeah you are that topics do recieve more reputation points in camparision to replies.

Yeah I also think the same. I have never been givenreputation on replies even though they are useful but I have gotten a few from topic,members will give you reputation and a lot of people don't do dat, But yeah you are that topics do recieve more reputation points in camparision to replies.

friends I think if you increase number og topics daily it will add to your reputation. Because mostly people gives reputation on topics not on replies. So i think if you increase number of useful topics daily there is a chances your any post goes viral and alot of people gives you reputation on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation if agree...

i agree with you.  i thing post or replies whice is informative then people give you reputation. but its true that when people see your post. if your post is helpful they will know you. that's why its help to increasing reputation.

Yes you are right.if yiu create imporatnat topics tjat give benefits to the other members of this form then you get more reputation and yiu earn a lot money.but in creating any topic you shouls follow all the reoles of admins.

Hello dear mate, you are more topic more reputation can be earn if our post are useful. I think we must create new topic everyday, so that we  can learn new thing everyday about cryptocurrency, also our reputation also increase if we create new topic everyday.

Yes you are absolutely right, more topics you write more reputation you get.But quality content writing gives you confidence about the knowledge and information about the particular tpoic.

Hello dear friend, I agree, the increase in the number of daily topics will give you a good reputation in the forum, but the topics must be useful in order to attract people in order not to get a bad reputation, as good topics are the basis

Yes, of course, it is obvious that the more topics we will publish, the more our reputations will be the increase, but for that one of our posts needs to be unique and authentic. If we create a useful topic in which useful  information is used, then our  topic can become viral and due to which we will get a lot of replies and reactions and our reputation become good.

Yes it true, the more you create a topic the more you get reputation, But if you want to get much comment you most create a topic that is beneficiary to the forum and make sure that the topics are reasonable and meaningful if not you will not get any reputation as you want so the more you create important topic the more you get reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right guys.really more topic gives us more reputation.if we make more topics for the site then most of the posts will be useful, meaningful for the platform. And as a result, we will get more reputation for ourselves.         

Well said.. Mostly people focus on posts instead of comments.  But many people gave very valuable replies and such a deep words and also they share varieties of answer.  That the person can do. @Cammer .. I agree with you. Content must be valuable.  I see many people posts very un normally questions and the question have no head no foot🙄🤭🤫🏿

• +5 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Yes. You are right mate and i also agree with you. The more you posts topics are created, the more there will be increase in reputation because we have many members posting on topics than creating topics.

1 minute ago, HumaKhan said:

agree with you on that.  The more we write useful and valuable posts and comply with the publishing laws in the forum, the more good reputation we get.  These publications must be written in a clear and understandable language in order to reach everyone

@HumaKhan Obviously my dear, If you write more useful topic, yoy will get more reputation. Topic easily gets high reputation than post. For this reason you try to write useful topic everyday. But always follow the forum rules and regulations, it can help you to write useful post without violence. 

• +4 1

I think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. 

On this platform you reputition is give more top to the member of this platform for replying through this you give people an education and increase their knowledge as welll

Yes exactly right if we create more topics especially more useful topics then we can get more repetition from members of this forum and in this way we get more followers and we get motivated to create more new and good topics.

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right.if we create more topic we get more reputation.if we work hard and create useful topic people read it.and give us positive react and follow us  then we get more reputation .

• +1 1