What happened when you got warning point's. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What happened when you got warning point's.

Yes you make good for us. One warning point means you will ban. So when you got one warning point then don't make this mistake again, because secend maybe ban your account. So follow rules and regulation can safe you from ban account and warning points. Making usefull post can you make safe. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We get warning points because of bad reputation. If you are not following the rules and regulations of this forum or you are posting useless posts then before get banned this forum gives you 5 chance to improve yourself but if you continuously make mistakes then will get banned from this forum parmanently.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Very useful information , but do not be pessimistic, you just have to adhere to the rules of the forum and respect other members, I can not see why would anyone not do that, it is easy , simple and everyone can do it , wish you the best of luck. 

Edited by Rozy
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 3/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you get warning point's 

1 warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Please give  me reputation  If you  find  my work  meaningful. 

Seriously the rules is the only thing what will protect from any bad thing in this platform. I will advice you hold the rules firmly in other for you not to be free from bad reputation or poor earning. Following the rules will also enable you to have wonderful working in this platform.... Stay connected

Edited by Cryptonas
  • +3 1

There are several chances members who disobey the rules have before getting banned but no one should use this is an excuse to misbehave. It's better to avoid warning at all cost. The few days one gets restricted is even at a cost to the user. So let's all be on the path of the rules.

Useful information for all beginners so that they do not get any warning point, they must read the rules and regulations to protect themselves from the ban and the beautiful here is that this forum gives many opportunities so that they are not prevented and make useful posts

That's a good information for all member's . And when you get a penalty or warning point you get a points of penalty its depend on your comments and topics which is related or not 

You have posted very well. I had no idea about it, but if you have posted, i have found out about it. I will try not to do anything that will cause me to receive a warning. 

Thank you so much for your informative post. Though I never got any warning points. But I will always keep this in mind. But those who had got warning points should be careful about making those same mistakes.

Edited by Rubayed123

If get warning point it means that we are violating the rules. So first of all we should read the rules of this site so that we don't get warning point...

But in case we get warning point it will not be good for our profile first if we continue to do violating the rules than there is an chance that our I'd got banned so don't violate the rules if you want to earn from this site.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

@Ch Ayyan  Thank you for reminding us of these rules, I got one point of warning that I didn't mean to make a mistake, but posts I wrote before have been deleted (not the responses).

• +1 1

yes this warning points are not joke admin takes strong action when we violate any rules,I see so many new members do same mistakes and got warning points,but when we got first warning point then change our mind.

Every newcomer should read rules and regulations of site and then start work these rules tell about how to work at this platform and by following these rules we can seek more secure knowledge about Crypto currencies. When we not follow the rules then moderators banned us or giving warning points which leads us to back. 

Thanks for this information my friend. I will always keep it in mind not to do anything against the rules of this platform in other not to get a warning point.

Thats a good information. I haven't got any warning points till now. But this will keep me updated if i get any warning points in future. The new members should also consider this post as a lesson cause we all gets warning points when we are unaware of the rules and that happens when we are newbies. There are some reason for that we won't get warning points before getting banned. The administrators will block us permanently if they found anyone to use multiple accounts.

First of all how are everyone .

I am a newbie in this forum .i did not know that what happened when i take warning points .so please help the beginners and support.we are thankful for your support.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

The administrators and moderators does have a fairly warning points for someone who would violate the rules and regulations. At least this way, they can change and ,maybe be a better member by then.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow! This is amazing. Without mincing word, i must say thank you for sharing this. i must try very hard not to get even 1 warning point not to talk of 2 or 3. I can stand to stay up to 30days without sharing my views with great minds here. Let's avoid warning points by sticking to the rules of the community.

Thank you friend for reminding us of these very important actions so that our stay in this forum is as productive as possible, I always try to work so as not to receive one of the warnings so that my reputation does not go away.

Thank you for your information.  I  never want to get any kinds of wanred. If I do mistake  admins or moderators  will give me worn😥

It makes my account  risky.  So I want to learn all rules of crypto . So that I Don't  get worned.

Thank you so much for such informative post.  I think we should be very careful about forum rule and law. We should not post or comment anything for which we can get warning. We must keep the forum clean and  informative.

Crypto Forum is a very interesting forum.  If you get warning points, it can damage your account. You have not read the rules of the crypto forum well before. You have to abide by the restrictions of the crypto forum.  You need to be careful about crypto forums. I am giving you these tips. Thank you.