What happened when you got warning point's. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What happened when you got warning point's.

I don't really know about this at all until when I come across.  just know that's when I know about this . We really appreciate for the knowlage you share with us . Please all newbies should take not of this 

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying this matter. I was confused about the warning points before reading your post. Your job is great

• +5 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you get warning point's 

1 warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Please give  me reputation  If you  find  my work  meaningful. 

Ohh! That's kinda pain in the ass if you get warning points. That's why we should always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum so that you can always post good and informative contents.

• +5 1

This is an important topic.  crypto is an earning website.  There are many rules to follow.  Here, if you don't follow the rules of crypto and make nonsensical comments on the topic, the first warning will be given to you, but the first warning doesn't happen.

• +5 1

It's an important information that you shared well I will  keep it in my  mind  and conscious about my profile and follow all the rules thanks a lot

• +5 1

Hello my all dear friends.

If you received violation or restriction points then you are not able to post any content in specific time then worst you will be ban here permanently. 

It is important to agree to the standards of CryptoTalk and accordingly not to change the guidelines of the discussion. This unmistakably prompts admonitions that the guidelines have been abused previously.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe you mate, when you get a warning point it means you have violated the rules of the forum, it means you are getting closer to be banned. Thank you

I will feel frustrated if I get warning point but i think it's Very important to know all about the rules and regulation of cryptotalk because to protect from receiving warning points

On 3/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you get warning point's 

1 warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Please give  me reputation  If you  find  my work  meaningful. 

Nice information, because I don't really know anything about these before and know know how it his I really appreciate. 

I seen quoted comment but not the original. I am very surprised about the penalty. So if some one get 5 point then he may leave for 6 months which very long time. Can any one please explain why we get penalty points ? By which violation we may face this issues.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

It was seriously very helpful. Few days back I didn't check my warning points section of my Profile and exactly after one hour of the warning points I got my ID banned. You are right we should be very serious about the rules and regulations of the forum. We should be very careful about warning points. We should always check the warning point first when we login.

If you receive a warning point, you should not be scared instead you should be happy because they just warned you and not immediately banned you. Once you receive a warning point, it will state the reason why you have received it so it's better that you read the rules and do not repeat your inappropriate action again.

When i get warning points i feel very scary because if i banned i can't earn from this site so i will recommend beginners that do work and follow rule then you can earn money safely

That's right mate in this cryptotalk forum we must be more specific when we post some topics and ideas let's make it very useful and informative to earn profit from them and gain more positive ratings we must never forget to apply the rules when we work here to grow more and lastly being productive will lead us to succeed in everyday posts.

• +1 1

I am newbie here.So this post is absolutely helpful for me. I know about this a little bit but your post helping me to learn basic things about warning points. I will try to research on that.Thank you so much.

This is really a useful information for all of us about the cryptotalk forum. Because  we should avoid the violation of the rules to prevent our account from this dangerous attack. Moreover, this will be helpful for all of us to check what is the penality toughness.

Thank you for the information. This is important information for those of us who want to avoid warnings, when posting, you should obey the existing rules so that there are no warnings, we always try to post with good sentences and to be accepted by the forum, if we get a warning it will reduce our work and not produce. . income.

• +1 1

Thanks for the valuable information. We should be careful 

About the rules and regulation of this forum. We should make

post meaningful and helpful. the forum give us many opportunity.

from this,we should must respect the forum and obeying the rule.

We will follow the rules on this site so that we do not have problems. We have to follow the instructions. We will work in a precise way.

Sticking to the guidelines in any forum is really important. So that u don’t get any warning points. Trying not to get warning points is really important. If you get more than one warning points then you won’t be allowed to post for several days.

• +2 1

Well thanks my friend for this kind of information. If the member didn't share useful and beneficial contents then they will get warning points. So avoid these activities to be banned from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks mate for sharing this wonder full information for all of us . Its really helps us to avoid a useless comments . I really advised all the newbies that be carefull  read your comments two to three times that how you can improve it . If some really want to advise me plz mate i just want to be get better and better

There is nothing more difficult than ever to be banned from a warning or a forum and if it happens then I will suffer emotionally.  I will never have to be warning or banned if I work properly in the forum and follow all the rules in the forum properly.  I will always refrain from copying someone's post, from making it unusable, and in general, I will refrain from doing any work that should be warning or prohibited.