Careful With Your News - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Careful With Your News

21 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Talktoken will surely rise again and i the rise of bitcoin in terms of value aslo affected this coin and I believe the coin will soon rise again when bitcoin falls in value probably end of this month or next, so investbox should be our wallet for now.

Yes mate because earning 1% without performing any task is something good everyone need and I believe sooner or later talktoken will regain it previous market value and by then investors of talkcoin will smile again.

• +1 1

The news does not always significantly affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Sometimes the news is promoted in a big way, and then most traders believe that this news will cause a great impact on the market, in any case we should not be satisfied with one source of news and we must verify the validity of the news before making Decisions

News is essential and it must adopt the information. If there is positive information about a currency, then we will buy from it and with this we will earn, but be careful of false and misleading news.

• +2 1

This clearly shows not every news affect the marked as we think, most times when we hear a country dump a particular coin we all think the coin will be wrecked or there might be a drastic drop but some times the country authority might ban the coin but it's citizens still trade it so not all news affect the coin price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto members should always comfirm a news before speeading the news. Some members got mislead because the news is fake and not authentic. 

The news that you hear or read need not be true. First of all check the source of the news. Is it reliable? Compare the news from other sources. And above all do your own research. 

There is no need to worry too much about the news because not all news is based on truth but some news is false and nonsense so I decide there are no external factors influencing the opinion.Because some news is such that we come to our senses and accept it as true and we also face a lot of trouble, so we should not pay attention to such news.

I think its not possible if any country ban a currency in country. Then its price goes down. I don't believe on it because many of other countries and people use this and trade in this currency. So don't worry about it.

Unfortunately, if China does these things very frequently, it makes people much more afraid to use cryptocurrencies because it is useless to say that cryptocurrencies are legal and from one moment to another simply change their mind, I think they try to control cryptocurrencies even though they know that they are they are decentralized in the same way they want to intervene in the use.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have worked clandestinely for a long time, this without a doubt is something that is not an impediment for people to use it in the case of the Chinese, it is something that will always happen all over the world, not because they are not legal, they will stop using them more. However, if the cryptocurrency is good, it will significantly help people to use it anyway.

Be careful in reading the news so as not to affect your trading, sometimes the news affects us psychologically as traders. Therefore, check the news first so it doesn't affect your trading, always manage risk management on the coins you are trading to minimize the risk of loss.

• +1 1

Don't be sad on the banning of China because there are many stable keys in the coin market cap where you can invest and are good profits from them and you don't take any tension of it because there is not just China who invest in cryptocurrencies but also many other countries invest in cryptocurrencies.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

I think your post is very useful for every investor. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think you say right if china ban the USDT then it value is crash but till now it's value is 1.50$. I think in future it's price will be same . I now china is a big player in cryptocurrency.

Crypto market go up and down with the news this is true and so many peoples will trade through the news in the crypto market. Crypto market is the world best market and it can change our life easily in a short time if we start trading in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should be aware of all the news . Unsourced news should never be believed or spread.  There are many people who do that. For them other people are harmed.  So we should focus on the right news and careful about news source. 

Just my friend you said absolutely right you should be careful about your news when you listen the news on this forum first of all you should to investigate about that because some fake news are also circulate on this forum

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:52 PM, Yanadia said:

Yes that's right. Be careful with the news that you read.  But certainly we must be good at filtering every news and find out the truth. Almost all countries today. Talk about BTC ans.crypto there is news. That is true and there is false news.  Buy or sell when expensive (trading key). Just thougt about it than u understand what they mean by make.bad news.

I definitely agree with you because this days fake news are very fast than the actual news because many are against crypto currency and they are looking for means to distract people from it.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:57 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

There are more stable coins on the market. Probably China is trying to launch their own stable coin for the crypto market. LOL. When the China ban comes it is always a bull market indicator. 😄

I never heard about the china asking or planing for the stable coin,  I do not know why there are such news on the sites like the cryptotalk which doesnot seem real.

You have provided avery good piece of information to us you are right we should do research about anything we heard for a first time because it can be possible that the person talking about a news is goving you false or half the information so if we do it on ourself we can be sure whats it all about and then can share with others too

Yes, my friend, beware of the news, as it mainly affects some cryptocurrencies in general. We must take the news presented into consideration, but not every news is real. We must determine the correct news from the wrong. Thank you.

Well, that could be a political move by China to introduce and stabilise that coin in the crytpo market. However, whichever way it may go, the truth is that, sooner or later, China will be able to control substantial part of the crytpo market. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, williamz902 said:

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

Its true that there has an international  case on usdt coin for different  reason..  Yah china banned usdt so what?? You can see xrp coin which get banned  in all usa based exchange  site but still has good value in market..  Like this usdt will have different  value  in another  sub exchange  or continent's 

Much depends on spreading fake news with the goal of moving the stock market towards them. It is not necessary for every news we read to be true, so we must not listen to this news, and we must try to focus on our work in order to reach the goals we want and to achieve success.
Do not be influenced by fake news and try to stay balanced to win.

Well,as a beginner and also a learner, I haven't been used USDT yet. It is because I only have been using YoBit site which also support the USD money and also deal with it. So, I don't make any transaction or pair with USDT in investing. So I didn't know that what was happening with USDT. But I have learned a good knowledge about USDT and it's news in China.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You're right news can easly affect the price. I beileve tether is very strong currency and now tether is the biggest stablecoin in the market right now. Some strong people can create fake news just for manipulating the market. Recently there was a doublespend rumors about bitcoin and the price start to decrease but after we learned that news fake price start to increase again.