Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Well this should follow by all beginners like me ,The main thing is learn rules and regulation and complete our first hundred posts by  strictly following rules and regulation will may get a good start for future in this platform i think. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my dear forum member. @tiendaMost of the things about knowledge and earning money are here. These are very basic and valuable assets for a common man.🤗 

I'm getting very new & skillful knowledge about the tradings and cryptocurrencies.💸💸

• +1 1

Thanks for this information. You are absolutely right. I'm also beginner, so to all the beginners, we have to work hard to get basic knowledge about cryptotalk. We have to get more information and knowledge to create quality contents.

• +1 1

This is very useful information for beginners, everyone should know about it.  Exactly, rules are equal to everyone and everyone should follow it, otherwise it can have bad consequences. We have to work hard here and follow the principles of this forum, so that we can be able to learn and earn here. 

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. It is our duty as a Qodama member in this forum to help new members and support them for their learning and then they will become active members of this site.

• +3 1

Exactly, It is exactly the same, first we have to reach here and we have to verify it and follow it, we have to work here. Thank you very much did you post so informative for us 

• +2 1

Thanks for enlightment expert, although I'm aware of the three points you have listed out because as a newbie on forum like this, you most first suppose to read out the rules guiding the forum and also make additional enquiry on what will lead you to success which I did. So thanks once again for the guide.

The first and foremost thing is that all the members new to this forum must read and understand all the rules and regulations and form of conduct of this crypto platform. Or else you won't be able to stay here for long as you may get banned. And also to learn how to be in this forum just follow the elder members of the forum and learn from them.

Yes, every new member should follow the rules and complete their first 100 useful posts. And you should keep an eye on all the information by linking your crypto account to yobit account and try to improve the quality of this forum by creating 20 useful posts daily. It is impossible to work in this forum and gain good reputation and success without following the rules of the forum.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing such a helpful guidelines I'm also new and near about completed my 100 comments i appreciate you for share and help through knowledge

Thanks

A beginner needs a lot later. But I think you can know everything you need to know from here. Everyone we work here should work according to the rules here. Our account is also safe if we follow the rules of the forum. But those whose 100 posts are not finished now, they will be able to earn some good money from here very soon.

Thank you for posting on the topic you need.  From this many people will get a good idea about the forum.  People who don't know about the rules of this forum will get ideas about it through this necessary post.  Thank you.

Thanks alot for your precious information that you have shared as i am newbie i meant for learning and it will be easy for me to understand the rules that will help me in mmy earnings very easily. 

I think that the link is not what is now the campaign about but you need to update this. It is not correct information for now but it was for the past. I write this so new member do not get the wrong information. I hope I helped

This your post is very important to  us old and new users, its good that we should follow work according to the rules and regulation of the forum commanded and give attention to create useful topics or post that many users will gain knowledge

If you have newly joined this forum focus on learning because if you have knowledge then you can easily earn from different aspects just you need to have is skill and knowledge. So, I would suggest you to invest in yourself by learning.

I agree to you my friend before I do somethings here like posting, giving reaction and creating topics I'll go to the rules and regulations here reading it carefully and understand it well for us to avoid some consequences whenever we do wrong here like getting a warning points or getting our account ban but if we already knew it then it is time for us to do things here and when we are already done with our first 100 important post we will start getting pay.

All bigginers need is be able to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum,they should also make sure they complete their 100 post before they can start their daily 20 post, and after seven days they earning in the forum, thanks.

Indeed, it is vital for all novices to focus on the discussion rules and cling to them. I additionally encourage all newcomers here not to sit tight for benefit just from this discussion, yet to profit by the distributions in the various segments.

and it is equally important to study the rules not only of the general forum, but also the rules of each department on the forum.

Thanks dear friend for sharing valuable information you are very right that as a beginner on this forum you should follow the rules and do not copy paste or spam the others post and if you do not follow the rules you faced a lot of problems and you will be banned.

Certainly exceedingly treasured and supportive records you have got imparted to inexperienced persons . That is essential to all new individuals that, they adhere to the concepts of the digital money to get extra data about digital foreign money and convey in the coins shape right here . Make special and valuable posts . Inside the event that you did not adhere to the standards for this reason you may prohibited.

Yes of course, there is many information about we can be learned. This platform is so useful for learning. Because, on daily base there are new topics and new information has been lying. So many of people are enjoying their work on this app. Most of new things has occurred about we can be learned about that. It is very useful app for learning about new things. So people are also working on this and get back money also.

Dear Friend! This is very important to maintain the integrity of the crypto forum  It is very helpful to everyone. 

This post will be very helpful for those people who joined this forum to earn btc. They can easily know the way of earning from this forum. They should focus on their post quality. It is more important than payment.

• +2 1