Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

I would like thank you my dear friend on sharing this useful post . Actually it is really useful for the members who are new to this forum.so it will help them to go further on this forum.

• +5 1

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

This is a important  post for new members.  There is no chance to run without rules in the forum.  Moreover, the moderators are very strict.  If you make a mistake you will be banned.  So every member of the forum should know the rules and regulations before joining.

this is an excellent What are you bringing us at this time since many new users need this type of information to work better and have the points clear within the cryptotalk platform my advice read the rules so you don't break them

Welcome friends on this best platform, First of all before starting  work on this platform you can must read rules and regulations about crypto talk.

Then you can completed your first 100 post but it is very important that your post are useful and informative.

After this you can write maximum 20 post per day. Don't copy and paste and don't reply same on different post. Don't use same wifi you can use only one account on one device otherwise your account are banned. After one week your earning start.

Hell beginners all you need to know is work very hard until you reach the limit of 100 posts afterthen you will get 1000 Satoshi for your useful posts here which will helps others like you. 

Important notice. don't forget to link your Yobit account to cryptotalk. 

Enjoy..!! 

Thank you my friend for this information. I had gone through the rules and regulations of this forum. I always try to follow those rules. I had completed my first 100 posts yesterday. Now I am doing my paid posts. Thank you.

• +2 1

Welcome to the platform. There are many things you must know before you start to post comments. The important point is don't post any faults informations. Always follow the rules and guidelines provided in this platform and never violate those.

Thanks as all you've mentioned are proper guides and tips that will hell newbies like me to succeed in this forum and also in the the future as we continue to be active in the world of cryptography.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

That's great information my friend it will help mostly newbies to have a good starting point in this forum because many find it difficult to know what they are suppose to do in order for them to start earning and where they will collect their earnings but with the availability of this topic many newbies will find help.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, tienda said:

Thank you so much dear senior for this wonderful post.It become very easy for me and for all beginners that how to work on this forum and which posts are able to get payment from this forum. I will work on your advice and make qualitative posts to earn good money from this forum.

Yes, crypto is such a great platform for collect lot's of information and knowledge. Newcomer can take this opportunity to gain their necessary information. They can find out their problem and with this they can know about this solution from this forum.

All the things that a new member needs to know about the initial situation are nicely presented on this forum. In this way the newcomers easily get the direction they need.

Yes, my friend, this is true, and this is important information and everyone should know it. Through your wonderful topic, everyone can gain what they want from here because you made it very easy and simple, and it is better for everyone to know all the rules and abide by them.

• +1 1

My sweet friends yes I need to learn more things .dear friends all of you who work this platform we are need to help each other because we are doing same work ,same platform.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, tienda said:

I agree with you, these steps are very vital for all newbies who wants to work successfully in this platform. Following these steps, all dreams and reasons for newbies joining this platform will be achieved with ease.

Yes offcourse everything is provided in the forum where many number of customers facilitate from this forum. All the knowledgeable content is available in this forum where most of the people share their information which is quite helpful.

You said the basic measures to be taken in the forum and are connected. But newcomers will actually not be able to collect payment at this time because yobit disables temporary membership registration, waits until yobit opens registration and registers the account connection.

I don't think this post helps anybody because the crypto talk forum ceases registration a couple of weeks ago, so who comes back to this forum and who follows these guidelines, because almost in this forum members know the rules of the forum very well, I don't think this kind of repetitive stuff helps anyone, so next time pls can have a knowledgeable subject.

Edited by sugulalia

On 3/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, tienda said:

I have done all the things that you have mention I have completed my 100 Posts and also I have register in yobit And now I just have To wait for 7 days and after that I will receive my payment And I am doing my work very carefully I try my best to post a good and informative thing.

Hello my dear friend, I am glad that you have shared useful information. this is important information that every new member should  know. just my advice is reading the rules to never face any problem and if you don't follow the rules then you will get banned. So be careful while working on this platform.

This is significant data that each new part should know. It better for each one to observe rules. Since, supposing that somebody don't keep The guidelines there is an odds he will boycott.

Thankyou so much dear for this useful content. I am a beginner and your content must be helpful for me and for  many others newbie. Cryptotalk is the amazing platform for learning and earning.

Thanks for this information .As you said we get earning after 100 trial posts and we get money for each accepted post which is equal to 1000 sentosi which is equal to 0.00000001bitcoins .

Truly valuable and accommodating data you have imparted to fledglings and .I truly appreciate you for this sort of data you shared.It is responsiblity for higher ranking than help out novices..

• Useful or interesting 1

As a fledgling it is my will and obligations to realize how the framework functions. It is additionally an advantage to know how I will assemble more information inside this gathering while at the same time acquiring however much I can. This is a gigantic chance yet we should initially peruse those articles to be recognizable inside.

• +4 1