Cryptocurrency Cemetery - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptocurrency Cemetery

I think a lot depends on how the projects are going to work, what they can develop in terms of new technology to be able to stop this and also in making contests so that people can discover their vulnerabilities and reward them for helping to improve the networks.

On 3/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all while I am today doing many searches and found many important things and I wanted to share with you this participation and I hope you like it
I want to present you with this site that displays many of the currencies that were famous one day and when they died and also this site provides a list of currencies that were subjected to hacking or attack like the ETC coin that was attacked 51% and more than a million dollars were hacked
It also provides a list of currencies that are simulations or imitations of other currencies The idea of the site is cute and I think it deserves a visit

The site link for people who want to visit it
https://deadcoins.com

I really think that many of the wallets that their owner lost have turned into an unknown cemetery and have a lot of money, but it is very difficult to obtain them.

It is good that all people are aware of all the cryptocurrencies that have been the product of fraud or simply received computer attacks so that people have an idea that our money is not always in some cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for sharing. This kind of information are really important that will help the newbies or beginners in cryptoworld to know the existing and the dead Crypto projects. 

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful information and I like your thinking very much that you are willing to share your knowledge that you can about cryptocurrencies on this great forum so all other people can get up to date from this knowledge and learn good skills from them.

• +4 1

Maybe this site can give us better details of something that happened and we didn't know or the crypto news decided to cover up. I will have this one and reading about the altcoins, as an extra indicator, just to be sure what is going on.

I think that this cemetery has grown a lot in the last year, the growing fall of cryptocurrencies that were promoters is something overwhelming, for this reason, many altcoins are not for the future, perhaps we like to operate some of them to take advantage of a short-term profitability, But for the long term I don't like them, only the projects already reaffirmed are the good ones to have in the long term, we don't want to be part of that cemetery.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:42 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all while I am today doing many searches and found many important things and I wanted to share with you this participation and I hope you like it
I want to present you with this site that displays many of the currencies that were famous one day and when they died and also this site provides a list of currencies that were subjected to hacking or attack like the ETC coin that was attacked 51% and more than a million dollars were hacked
It also provides a list of currencies that are simulations or imitations of other currencies The idea of the site is cute and I think it deserves a visit

The site link for people who want to visit it
https://deadcoins.com

Hey dude I have visited your given link and got a good and outstanding information about cryptocurrency cemetery. I was unaware of this type of information but now I got a good knowledge about this.

Very sad. I saw the cos currency there, the exchange users badly HYPEd. The reason for the flash crash is that long-term holders forgot to sell their currency before it was too late. Very good site to reduce the importance of sales before the crash.

Very good information friends since many people invest in cryptocurrencies that die quickly so that you are very careful when investing you have to know what you do to not lose our money.

Cryptocurrency is a main source of income for many people and they will earn good amount of money it is also source of income for hackers. They always try to hack accounts this is a good information that you share we must be educated what is going on in cryptocurrency world and how we can protect our accounts from scammers

These is interesting, a comprehensive list of coins that were once upon a time topic of discussion and are now either dead or not popular again. 

This sounds scary to me and I would just like to know one thing, what are the indicators that shows a particular coin might turn into a dead coin one day?

There are a lot of currencies inside it and you need someone to use and invest them, and we must need them or deal with them and for this reason I think it is necessary to visit such sites and examine them or if you want to search for a light currency in order to invest and work with them

There are a lot of people who are joining a bitcoin on daily basis that is why it is becoming more and more popular in all over the world and it is more flexible because of that as well

When a certain currency is attacked and its value decreases to become almost non-existent, and there are still large sales requests by many people, this ends the currency completely and we do not want this to happen at all on any currency

Wow that's amazing platform because when that coin ded when we also earn by this platform I am so excited listening about it I will surely join this platform but at the same time I think that may be it fake because no one paid us on ded currency. 

Thank you for sharing this wonderful site. It is, indeed, a place worth exploring. I have seen several cryptocurrencies that have been hacked and stolen, leading to these currencies disappearing and dying.

It is a really useful site for everyone, we have to be careful about the new high-value currencies, this causes us confusion because we want to rest from its price, which is rising quickly, but we do not trust it. I do not recommend these currencies. Of the rest of the currencies, they are safe to some extent

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, that these things happen even with regular currencies and not just encrypted currencies .A currency can collapse and lose its value, and large sums of money can be stolen from banks in the world

Thank you, my dear friend. It is important to visit this site and learn more about currencies and what is good about them. Even if we come across such currencies one day we know how to deal with them and are they worth trading in them or is they deceptive.

3 minutes ago, Yasmine said:

Yes, there are many misleading websites published by coin holders.  People are deceived and buy weak currencies.  Some sites are reliable and safe.  The currencies that are listed on the Binance platform I think are the best.

@Yasmine It is unfortunate to see so many talented developers who only seek to scam others, take out coins to buy them and then abandon the project, this has been seen a lot in recent years, so you have to see where you are going to invest your money and your time, don't fall for those illiquid coin scams,
that only come out to affect the capital of those who invest in them.

I think that we can benefit from this site greatly by knowing the reasons for the failure of some cryptocurrencies or how to penetrate them, so that we can know the success of any cryptocurrency when we read its project and search for it.

• +2 1

Thanks for this information my friend, when we start trading we need to follow such sites to know the fluctuations of different currencies, their features and the movement of the market

Thank you for this information. Of course we must visit sites like this through which we can learn currency rates. I buy cheap currencies and keep them for the future. I hope that their price will rise.

• +2 1