What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Cryptocurrency continues to rise and grow and gets a lot of attention and talk from big traders  
It is greatly influenced by the market price and investment in countries 
Forum officials have a key role in determining the price .

No one knows, no one.  He can expect the amount of the decrease in the price of currencies on the stock exchange, but everyone hopes that there will be a rise in the price of Bitcoin

Edited by Abd1243

Hello my friend, happy to be there. In my opinion, the situation of Corona virus has affected all aspects of our lives, including on digital currencies, but a period will pass. I hope that this period will be short and we are trying to support each other to raise the level of our work all together.

Hi.. my friend Then there was a very bad time to take the price of everything. But now started to grow again. It is a good news for our cryptotalk. I think its price will be increased in this way.. 

The prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed, as their value rises and falls according to the demand for them, so it is normal for their value to decrease, but at some point it will rise again.

Hello my friends, members of the forum ..
The areas most affected by the Corona virus around the countries of the world are the economic level, as the economic field has greatly decreased in light of the preventive isolation measures against that virus, so a decrease in the value of cryptocurrencies was observed during that period.

This is because the rise in the value of the Bitcoin currency causes the values of the remaining cryptocurrencies to drop, because Bitcoin is the first in the world.

• +2 1

Working on this platform is realistic, actual, and tangible through financial gain.

But in order to continue, he finds the work without fraud in a useful way that will benefit this site

Of course, when crises occur, the price of anything will drop, especially under the conditions of the epidemic, as the price of cryptocurrencies has decreased dramatically, but it seems that it has been corrected after life has returned to normal.

At the moment everything will be the same, because this virus is the only reason, so if we still see it, make sure nothing is changing, however it is good and bad at the same time, because we can hold our bitcoin now and sell it. Wait for the right moment and worse, because you can see the market

You should be constantly aware of cryptocurrency prices so that you can know when to spend your money.  It is like a stock exchange, and it is not known when it will rise or fall. 

• +1 1

It is true, that the price of cryptocurrencies is falling continuously, but I suspect it will return as high as before, but not now, after the wave of the Corona virus has passed.

10 hours ago, MalakSN said:

You should be constantly aware of cryptocurrency prices so that you can know when to spend your money.  It is like a stock exchange, and it is not known when it will rise or fall. 

@MalakSN It is not known when it will rise or fall, but you can have a notion of what may happen, even though the predictions are never exact, when the movements of a certain currency are studied we can decipher at some point where it can go, that's when we enter or we go out, that is, we invest or take profits, the volatility and the speculative essence of cryptos make us pay attention to them in order to use them in the best way.

• +5 1

Currently crypto prices are facing a down movement as a result of corona virus and some big whales manipulating the prices by exchanging large amounts and everything will be back to normal maybe after halving...

We all know that the decline in the bitcoin price in that period is attributed to the existence of the Covid-19 virus. Whales manipulating the market and changing prices in their favor. But I think that this situation will disappear and the price will gradually rise at the end of the year. So I consider this period ideal for buying and storing currencies.  Encrypted and patience with it because its prices are heading up

Today we see the price gradually rising and the cryptocurrencies began to rise with Bitcoin successively with it, the price must be well monitored because after a significant rise, a decrease, so when it starts to decline, we will be waiting for it to speculate on the price for profit.

I don't know much about cryptocurrency prices. I'm learning and researching right now. Because I'm new. We can find out by getting information.

Dear! Crypto currency is digital currency spread world wide but now a days btc currency is falling down but I think this is due to corona pendamic. Stay with patience and Carry on your work. Ups and downs come in life and That's going on with btc and hope for the best.

I think that in the current situation, no selling should be made, because it is very likely that currency prices will rise again in the coming months, so it takes some time and patience.

My dear friend in my information the price of bit coin gradually increases with the passage of time . If somebody guide me I will be very thankful to you.

In this time, there's a lot of cryptocurrency coins are being dumped because of corona virus but this is just normal with it, after how many months, crypto coins especially with bitcoin are totally recovered by hitting the $10000 again by the month of October, 2020. This is a lesson from us that we need to grab the opportunity for small prices to buy and wait until the price goes up.

The prices of digital currencies rise and fall according to the volume of trading in them, but there is no doubt that they will rise a lot later, and the investors in them will make great profits.

Its 2021 and the values of cryptocurrencies have risen and stabilized to some extent especially that of bitcoin. Like everything else, this too will get used to the covid upsetting everything. I believe cryptocurrecies have a brightet future ahead. 

My friend, the price of cryptocurrencies increases and decreases according to the supply and demand for them, and with time you learn how to deal with them. Buy the currency when its price drops and sell it when it rises and do not worry there is no loss when we know how to work here

If we see the Market current price it's really nice, because as we know we are facing the huge pandemic and every market like stock is down but btc managed to be on 9-10k for more than weeks and now also. So sure after this covid-19 ends the Market is going to pump more.