What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Well, to my understanding there are two phases in cryptocurrency markets, one is bull phase and another is bear. In Bull market the prices of almost cryptocurrencies are hiked(pumped) and there will be more no. of transactions in volume during bull phase. Whereas, Bear phase is just reverse, and it is the situation where the majority of prices of coins/tokens significantly fall and gets dumped. So, it is always a good idea to hold cryptos in dump(bear) market and sell if it undergoes bull run.

• +2 1

crypto currencybis the best option to business, foenbusiness in the crypto currency you have to get a good knowledge about the currency and the inflation of the crypto currencybis very high and you can earn a good rate from this inflation.at the moment and can get a good chance.

How are you friends? I think that the main influencing reason is the Corona virus, mainly in the decline of digital currencies, and I think that this will not be prolonged, and the movement of these currencies will be activated and we start trading.  Good luck, friends

• +2 1

My brother I don't have much experience with these things but still as much as I have experience I understand you. Let me tell you something about that.So I want to tell you that what we have is the international market, that is, the index markets. Because numbers are so important in life, it's all about numbers.When it comes to numbers, the index market also has points that go up and down, so do crypto currencies that keep going up and down. That's all. 

Sometimes there's ups and down.Possibely for corona reason, it's down now.But hopefully ,it will rise again.It is a nice experience working here.So the currencies is decreased due to corona reson.It's normal I think.We hope it will rise again

Dear friend, The decline in cryptocurrency prices was due to the Corona pandemic and the global economic recession that led to the suspension of many factories and companies in the world, but in this period we are witnessing a remarkable improvement in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies and their return to a state of stability despite the significant rise in Bitcoin, in my opinion, will increase its exchange rate as the global economic situation recovers gradually

In my opinion this pandemic of corona virus is responsible for the downfall of all the currencies. And perhaps it may be a good chance for us to invest in such projects to have great benefit after the value rise. So hurry up and invest as much you can. 

Basically for you to understand what bring currency price up to down and you have to acknowledge that there are several good and bad news that affect price directly.

Dear Friend
Compared to the time of publishing your post, which is almost a year, currencies like Bitcoins have risen dramatically, and this matter makes us know the extent of the development of the field of cryptocurrencies and the success of their investments

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I have another opinion about the decline in digital currencies, including Bitcoin, I think that the reason for the decline is most likely due to the large investors selling to reap big profits.  The Corona pandemic may have a negative impact on the price of cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency witnessed a remarkable decline at the beginning of the pandemic.

• +5 1

yes mate you are correct. A big price change is happened in the price market of crypto. Definitely it is beacuse of the Corona pandemic. So now it's best time to buy crypto currency and after this pandemic situation definitely the price will increase that time we can sell this make a good profit.

In fact, the rise of Bitcoin could happen in a matter of months. The spread of the epidemic has severely affected the world's economic centers, leading to a decline in all cryptocurrencies and the loss of bitcoin and all currencies.

hat was due to corona virus everything dropped but i think you released that prices increased again and more than before since many new members joined crypto and demand and supply for cryptocurrencies increased which made prices go higher again. 

Hello dear I hope you all people are doing very well first of all I want to tell you that the price of cryptocurrencies in these days fluctuating it is not mandatory so so it will be changing and day by day

Hello my friend
The decrease and rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies or normal, this is a matter of trading in these currencies, the more trading increases the value of the currency, and vice versa
You cannot know the exact time for a decline or rise in a currency, but there are indicators that tell you that, just as when you find there are many sales of a currency on the famous trading platforms, this means that the value of the currency will decrease and this corresponds to when buying

The whole planet is in a war for survival. 

This global epidemic has resulted in the freezing of business and trade, as well as a number of other significant economic matters, which has had a negative impact on Bitcoin and caused the price of cryptocurrencies to fall.

The financial markets and economies of the affected countries of the world are on the worst side. I hope everything will be all right when the financial infrastructure goes back to price. The world, the economy are being fallen due to the corona virus. That's why everything stopped.     

Price pumps and dumps take place in crypto world and if this price fluctuations stop then people will leave this crypto world. So we should utilize these pumps and dumps. Buy the crypto currencies when price goes dump and sell it when price pump up. And in march it happens due to covid19 but now market revived. 

Dear friend, the decline in the price of cryptocurrencies was due to the corona, and after a few months the cryptocurrencies improved and became in a state of recovery, regained strength and rose, and also sometimes we see some of the cryptocurrencies their price decreases due to the supply and demand for them
The greater the demand for it, the higher the currency's price

We are under difficult economic conditions, and in light of this Corona epidemic, the situation has worsened. Nevertheless, we must not despair and be patient, because this situation will change in the future.

Some time all coins have droped their prices . I don't why coins drop their prices . But this will happen some time and it also recover in some days.  And come back to it's original prices. 

Actually friends I don't fear that much when price falls because its a normal thing in crypto currencies market. Sometimes it makes me fear because i may need profit at that time when price falls! But its a normal thing because its the marketing way in crypto.

It is very difficult to predict the price of digital currencies, but it is clear that they are currently in years of appreciation, and their price will rise more in the coming days than it is now.

• +3 1

Actually friends I don't fear that much when price falls because its a normal thing in crypto currencies market. Sometimes it makes me fear because i may need profit at that time when price falls! But its a normal thing because its the marketing way in crypto.

This post was from a time when crypto was suffering and it was the bottom for 2020. It was a good time to buy and all the rest of the year was a buy for investors. It is a great year so far. When you make technical analysis you can find the bottom by dollar cost average and make buy orders accordingly to reduce risk and increase your chances.