Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

Better to be stressed about your money like you, than not give a single one. I'm sure you'll be more confident in yourself after some time. , so we have to be patient, work actively, and not withdraw and strive until the end to achieve your goal.

• +1 1

Stress in trading withdrawal,You must check carefully  the memo and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button.The more stressed you are the more trading mistakes and errors you will make.

It is possible to someone to mention that he do find it stressful when trading or withdrawal due to the level of our knowledge differs from one person to another.but I have never experienced anything like that since I'm into this forum.

Thanks for sharing your stressed, I couldn't say anything about the stress of withdrawing in the crypto currency because I just got the chance to have trade with crypto currencies.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

I don't comprehend your inquiry man. For what you are feeling pressure . At crypto costs or for pull out your crypto. I recommend you to check your crypto adress only one time cautiously

You are absolutely right, trading puts so much pressure on me too. I think that trading is not suitable for al people even if you have experience and good capital too, because it needs people with certain characteristic, they should be cool in nature , but I see myself as a little bit nervous and I worry a lot . You know when Bitcoin dropped from forty two thousand to thirty one some people almost had heart attack. 

Exchanging and withdrawal activities need to sort out the time, for instance, setting explicit periods to screen costs and times for exchanging, and that the withdrawal happen at the fitting buy an incentive for every cash, and along these lines, there will be critical pressure.

This is not a psychological problem, but the fear that our income will be lost and this is worse, it must be that you lost a large amount of money for this same cause and you do not want it to be repeated, these things happen and you have to learn from them do not live in fear all the time.

• +3 1

My dear it is good if you are checking your address many times.because many people loss their money by small mistake.no dear it is not a psychological issue you just fear from lossing your Money..I advice you to check all the numbers and address one time carefully.

• +2 1

You are right mate,a lot of members lost their money because of some small mistakes in the address, so this process is important and you are not alone, I mean everyone of us is verifying their address to ensure they made no mistake. It's better to take your time to verify than losing money.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are managing cash and things of high worth, maybe this is the purpose behind what's going on with you, however don't be apprehensive, what you do can dodge issues as it joins a few projects and infections change the location of sending Bitcoin to another location.

I want to tell you that if you put your money in the trading you should to analyse the market daily e that is very beneficial for you otherwise you said absolutely right you should to bear the stress and if you want to with the you can

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 9:53 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes my fringe is normal because you invest your money and this business is really risky , so is normal my friend. But you have to control this stress to be successful.

it is most important to control these things and for that we need to learn having the patience and to do the things properly so keep it up until you can and make sure you are doing it in the proper way.

• +3 1

This is true mate as i am also facing the same problem though I don't think this is a psychological problem in trading but what i have just learnt is that i have to control that fear of trading in me to prevent making such mistakes again. I hope members would learn from this topic to always control themselves to avoid making mistakes.

I do not wish to face all this sort of difficulties when time arrives for me to start my own withdrawal from this forum I hope I will find it very simple to carry out and direct

I also feel much stress during trading and when I withdrawal. I also check my perfect money address when I send USD to my perfect money account. I see again and again my address when I click to send button. I also feel stress when I buy any coin or token. Whenever I start purchasing any coin, I always get nervous that I will not be harmed. This is a natural implementation, many people do not fall prey to this forum and while there are many people who fall prey to them. 

Hello friend, in every case great to check this on the grounds that nobody needs their acquiring to be shipped off wrong location since, supposing that its gone then it couldn't be recovered back. To me I think twofold or thrible check is sufficient to guarantee if its right. Simply take full breath in and breath out, let your pressure take the path of least resistance.

Exchanging and withdrawal tasks need to sort out the time, for instance, setting explicit periods to screen costs and times for exchanging, and that the withdrawal happen at the fitting buy an incentive for every money, and thusly, there will be critical pressure

Hi guys 

When you have a problem with the withdrawal of income it may be due to some technical problems . Just calm down and feel that your profit is safe . When you are trading you have to face stress .

mostly the only time we experience stress in trading or withdrawal is when the site traffic is very high or when the network provider in that particular region is slow 

Well some people have this kind of behaviour. But I hope you can control it, it is curable. Just try to control your mind, if it necessary you just go some consultant to overcome the stress. Don't rush on the work. Take time relax and work. Our mind also need some rest. It is good practice yoga and meditation.

In fact, I think many people are experiencing this situation, including me. Because when it comes to money, especially when it comes to a slightly larger amount of money, that stress

@MrGox @kikifam The stress is real and we need to get it , we need to keep every single word working perfectly for so many people because you look around the idea of predicting the right price of the same is really hard and so we need to get it right and find solutions that comes with since of the same we need growt of  effective growth to it, we need to be good in understanding every singe we know, we are able to work and get heads way

• +2 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Hey mate hope you will be Fine with health, dear mate any single mix-up can lead you to incredible lost while doing any exchange so keep it up and I will likewise encourage us to ensure we check any wallet address we need to send any assets to dodge misfortune.

Every kind of thing has to be seen in business. The one who trades in poison would have made a lot of money, In this case, the heart has to be strengthened, Because the expulsion of money is increasing and the expulsion of is decreasing, so be patient, So don't worry and don't stress so much. 

• +2 1